Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 21,141 to 21,160 of 27,917

Twiglingen

If this leak is true, let us hope this isn't the only DLC coming. Professor Layton stands pretty high on my list because of potential uniqueness and all the nice music his stage could bring(if DLC characters get stages). Although I'm pretty sure we all have big lists of people we want in Smash.

DLC may happen for this game since Sakurai might be making this his last Smash so while the foundation is already laid he is going to do all these characters and go out with style.

Working on the profile pic. Trying to find a good one for me.

3DS Friend Code: 4596-9841-0384

CapeSmash

UMMMM.... WHAT

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

FriedSquid

I would like to know why he didn't actually select Rayman. Is it possible he could have just modded the game to make him appear on the character select only? Because if he actually selected him, the announcer would have to say "Rayman!" which if this is fake he doesn't have the audio for. Either that or the character isn't complete enough to show any real footage/audio.

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

CapeSmash

A beep noise in game plays around 15 seconds in the video.

THAT PROBABLY MEANS HE TRIED SELECTING RAYMAN BUT IT WOULDN'T LET HIM! OMG

Smash Mains:

JC10101

I wonder how Rayman would play?

3DS: 4425 1513 9879
Wii U : JC10101
Part of team EXP gaming! I main Ness and Sheik~

Twitter:

Justlink

PKNoUsernameHere wrote:

CapeSmash wrote:

UMMMM.... WHAT

At this point I'm convinced. Now all that needs to happen is for Nintendo to take down the video.

But why Rayman? Hes a whole new character. People wanted Wolf and Lucas, and Sakurai said it was easier to make clones

Do you like videogames? If so, you must know
It's dangerous to go Alone.

Blast

Ubisoft has been treating Nintendo like garbage lately. Why the heck would Nintendo put a character from Ubisoft in Smash as a fighter?! Why?! He can stay as a trophy, in MY opinion.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

CapeSmash

justlink wrote:

PKNoUsernameHere wrote:

CapeSmash wrote:

UMMMM.... WHAT

At this point I'm convinced. Now all that needs to happen is for Nintendo to take down the video.

But why Rayman? Hes a whole new character. People wanted Wolf and Lucas, and Sakurai said it was easier to make clones

Except Wolf isn't a clone, and Lucas is a semi-clone.

Smash Mains:

Grumblevolcano

Damn, this thread has derailed into a leak thread again.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

TeeJay

OKAY. I'm convinced now. I don't know where this is all coming from so suddenly, but I'm convinced.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

miiandmario

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

HOLY CRAP PUT YOUR SOUND UP! YOU CAN HEAR THAT SOUND THE GAME MAKES WHEN IT DOESNT LET YOU SELECT SOMETHING!!

He DID select Rayman! Its probably like the MK8 DLC where they just sit there if you don't have the DLC. Holy crap this is reaaalll!

That video made it seem like it. I better not be getting hyped for nothing!

Switch FC: 6433-7682-7412
3DS FC: 2852-9290-8506
Wii U Name: MiiandMario

Joeynator3000

I would say fake, but I also said that about Jr.'s and Shulk's leak, so...yeah, I dunno anymore. lol
But yeah, just saw GX's video...chances are it's real. I kinda figured Sakurai would add more than just Mewtwo anyways. lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Tsuchinoko

Grumblevolcano wrote:

Damn, this thread has derailed into a leak thread again.

Inevitable. This completely trumps the 3ds update as the first big new information we've had in a while. And everyone is focusing on a single leak, so as long as a bunch of other leaks are not brought into the conversation, unless they have good evidence, then I think we're okay.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic