Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 21,101 to 21,120 of 27,917

TeeJay

If you could one-on-one with 2 stocks in For Fun I would definitely use For Fun more often.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Blast

Pit and Peach are my mains. You scared, bruh? Come at me.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Rexcalibr

Blast wrote:

I practice and play with Peach a lot. I even studied tutorials and everything on youtube and other websites and I still find her to be pretty bad.

Rexcalibr

Blast

Rexcalibr wrote:

Blast wrote:

I practice and play with Peach a lot. I even studied tutorials and everything on youtube and other websites and I still find her to be pretty bad.

Ehhh... I like using Peach because I really enjoy her recovery and attack moves. That Toad move can really save you if you time it right.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Pootypie

So my brother decided to try out Captain Falcon, he realized the glorious moves of Falcon. Now he will play as him. Captain Falcon for SSSSS+++ tier.

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

TeeJay

I've been spending some time training my Toon Link. I think it's adorable how they learn your fighting habits, lol. Though I think he seems to have gotten the wrong idea of how I use my arrows. See I like to cover my landing with arrows and boomerangs when I get launched, but after seeing me do it he just does a small hop while shooting arrows on solid ground for no reason. Silly Waffles.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

JunkosBoobies

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

So my brother decided to try out Captain Falcon, he realized the glorious moves of Falcon. Now he will play as him. Captain Falcon for SSSSS+++ tier.

Did he show you his moves? If not, tell him to do that, because showing your moves is the true key to success as Falcon. Any filthy casual can master a top-tier character. Only manly men can master a god-tier character, such as Falcon or Ganondorf.

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

TeeJay

Question! If I made a fresh amiibo and put it up against a team of 3 lvl 9 CPUs with infinite time and 2.0 damage ratio, then went to bed and checked it out the next day, what would happen?

scrubbyscum999

Storytime7 wrote:

scrubbyscum999 wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

So EVO, biggest fighting game tournament of the year, is working on rules for Smash 4 and Nintendo specifically told them to ban some stages including all Omega Stages.
Sakurai specifically put them in to "please" competitive players. They're banned.
For Glory is the absolute worst environment the dev team code have made for a "competitive" online mode.
Custome moves are ridiculously dumb to unlock.
Starting to think Sakurai has a brilliant long term plan to cripple the competitive community. Lol

Not saying your wrong just want a source.

http://smashboards.com/threads/proposed-evo-2015-smash-4-rule...

Weird.

Well I realize all the characters I am trying to play are either hard to master or kind of suck. I still am adamant on maining Shulk and keeping King Dedede cause he has some really good matchups and ledge game (despite completely sucking at others). But I am seriously about to just put work on Yoshi. The comparison is Night and Day. He from what I've seen has just better matchups where I don't feel I'm working uphill. I'm still trying to improve but yeah I can notice the difference. Sigh, why are Shulk's moves SO DANG SLOW (even with some of the tricks of canceling them).

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5661-0445
Steam:scrubbyscum999

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5661-0445 | Twitter:

Pootypie

PKNoUsernameHere wrote:

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

Did he show you his moves? If not, tell him to do that, because showing your moves is the true key to success as Falcon. Any filthy casual can master a top-tier character. Only manly men can master a god-tier character, such as Falcon or Ganondorf.

No he didn't show me his moves, such filthy casual

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

veeflames

I'm trying to branch out and master other characters, such as Link, Mario and Jigglypuff. I'm also leaning towards Ganondorf because POWAH.

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

Grumblevolcano

VeeFlamesNL wrote:

King Dedede's infinite A attacks:
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sithdTac4Bg
Ugh, now I see King Dedede users spamming this, especially for characters that are medium-large weight...

That's happened to me when playing as Shulk, the only solution I've found is to play as Sonic and hence be too fast for the attack to start. Actually I've noticed that Sonic is the solution to beating most spamming players.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

CapeSmash

Tournaments (offline & online), sharing photos, replays, Mii Fighters (alredy available on the 3DS), uploading stages online, and the Miiverse stage still have no release date for Wii U. They were announced back in late October, so that was 4 months ago. And they've been working on those features for well over 4 months. What's taking them so long? The only reason why I could see why they haven't released it yet, is they want to release it on the same day as Mewtwo comes out. That sounds reasonable, but ugh. I don't wanna wait that long! .-.

P.S It would be cruel if the 3DS didn't get tournaments or online tournaments. If I was a 3DS-only owner and the 3DS didn't get those modes, I would be pretty upset. Yeah, the Wii U version is suppose to have the most modes out of the two, but online tournaments are new to the series, and it's kind of a big deal. So hopefully they include it.

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

Pootypie

CapeSmash wrote:

Tournaments (offline & online), sharing photos, replays, Mii Fighters (alredy available on the 3DS), uploading stages online, and the Miiverse stage still have no release date for Wii U. They were announced back in late October, so that was 4 months ago. And they've been working on those features for well over 4 months. What's taking them so long? The only reason why I could see why they haven't released it yet, is they want to release it on the same day as Mewtwo comes out. That sounds reasonable, but ugh. I don't wanna wait that long! .-.

P.S It would be cruel if the 3DS didn't get tournaments or online tournaments. If I was a 3DS-only owner and the 3DS didn't get those modes, I would be pretty upset. Yeah, the Wii U version is suppose to have the most modes out of the two, but online tournaments are new to the series, and it's kind of a big deal. So hopefully they include it.

Tournaments are meant mainly to play with other people not with computers...

Pootypie

NintendoFan64

CapeSmash wrote:

Don't worry. I'm sure it won't take that much longer. As for tournaments in the 3DS version...I don't think that'd work to well 'cause of things like lag.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

CapeSmash

UH.... http://boards.4chan.org/v/thread/283311671/15-allegedly-from-...

I would post the images, but they're so huge thar they'll eat up the whole thread. Just click the link, please. SPOILERS: It's Rayman (there's also a Mewtwo render in one of the images). The images look really well made if fake.

Note: NSFW language cuz 4chan

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic