Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 21,081 to 21,100 of 27,917

NintendoFan64

dkxcalibur wrote:

I'm okay with not getting Mewtwo yet. What I really want is the Miiverse stage.

All I care about is the ability to share custom stages.

Edited on by NintendoFan64

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

KO-Cub

Undead_terror wrote:

How much I want to play the 3DS version more online but for me the 3DS connection is not all that great...butt of course I will be trying out that update tomorrow and might start doing some other things in it.

Does the connection differ if both players would be using the New3DS? It could make the button input less noticeable?

Edited on by KO-Cub

Wavedashes behind you Got some of dat Maylay?
FE Heroes: 0964602082

3DS Friend Code: 5343-9126-6120 | Nintendo Network ID: KOCub

Henmii

Are all the cd's obtainable via Mew/master orders/crazy orders, or are there a few that you can only get by finishing some challenges? I got 15 cd's so far via Mew!

Henmii

Grumblevolcano

Henmii wrote:

Are all the cd's obtainable via Mew/master orders/crazy orders, or are there a few that you can only get by finishing some challenges? I got 15 cd's so far via Mew!

There's a significant number of CDs unlocked via challenges.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Undead_terror

[quote=Undead_terror]

MetalK9 wrote:

How much I want to play the 3DS version more online but for me the 3DS connection is not all that great...butt of course I will be trying out that update tomorrow and might start doing some other things in it.

Does the connection differ if both players would be using the New3DS? It could make the button input less noticeable?[/quote
Don't know, I wonder though if the N3DS makes the connection a bit better.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Retro_on_theGo

So EVO, biggest fighting game tournament of the year, is working on rules for Smash 4 and Nintendo specifically told them to ban some stages including all Omega Stages.
Sakurai specifically put them in to "please" competitive players. They're banned.
For Glory is the absolute worst environment the dev team code have made for a "competitive" online mode.
Custome moves are ridiculously dumb to unlock.
Starting to think Sakurai has a brilliant long term plan to cripple the competitive community. Lol

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

scrubbyscum999

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

So EVO, biggest fighting game tournament of the year, is working on rules for Smash 4 and Nintendo specifically told them to ban some stages including all Omega Stages.
Sakurai specifically put them in to "please" competitive players. They're banned.
For Glory is the absolute worst environment the dev team code have made for a "competitive" online mode.
Starting to think Sakurai has a brilliant long term plan to cripple the competitive community. Lol

Not saying your wrong just want a source.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5661-0445
Steam:scrubbyscum999

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5661-0445 | Twitter:

Storytime7

scrubbyscum999 wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Not saying your wrong just want a source.

http://smashboards.com/threads/proposed-evo-2015-smash-4-rule...

Storytime7

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5304-9315 | Nintendo Network ID: storytime7

Henmii

@Grumblevolcano,

But can you also get those via Mew? Or have you REALLY to finish those challenges to get them? If some challenges are to difficult for me, I just want to get those cd's via Mew. Hopefully you understand what I mean.

Henmii

CapeSmash

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I don't know why Sakurai has such a beef with competitive players. They're an extreme minority, so I have no idea why he cares so much to the point he deliberately removes ATs, makes the game slower, and a bunch of other stuff so it can't be played at a high level. Sakurai is a confusing man.

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

Grumblevolcano

Henmii wrote:

@Grumblevolcano,

But can you also get those via Mew? Or have you REALLY to finish those challenges to get them? If some challenges are to difficult for me, I just want to get those cd's via Mew. Hopefully you understand what I mean.

You can only get the challenge CDs from completing the challenges, Mew will only give you CDs that are not unlockable by challenges.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

NintendoFan64

Welp, I lost to someone committing swallocide in For Glory...I'm not sure if I should be mad or crying. I'm entirely sure if that's what it was, though. He'd just spit me out right at the point of no return, then float back up.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Justlink

NintendoFan64 wrote:

Welp, I lost to someone committing swallocide in For Glory...I'm not sure if I should be mad or crying. I'm entirely sure if that's what it was, though. He'd just spit me out right at the point of no return, then float back up.

I was fighting a Dedede amiibo and it killed me like the once! It's not unfair until its used as a spam attack. I'm sorry you had to go through that...

Do you like videogames? If so, you must know
It's dangerous to go Alone.

retropunky

I had to stop playing For Glory for a few weeks... the amount of spam moves is abundant.

The most I've seen from my last battles were from Dark Pit, Charizard and Little Mac. It's easy to know their moves, but when they lock you in, you're in a world of hurt.

retropunky

3DS Friend Code: 4313-0436-2109

JunkosBoobies

I haven't played For Glory in awhile. Is it as bad as it was when 3DS Smash came out?

(And yes, when 3DS Smash came out, I remember a Toon Link player who was constantly spamming arrows and trying to bait and ended up doing just that. Then again, I sucked a lot back then, so I could do a lot better now.)

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

veeflames

I think For Glory just needs more options. It's way too limited. That's a reason why I always go back to For Fun, even if that mode is very frustrating.

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

Grumblevolcano

VeeFlamesNL wrote:

I think For Glory just needs more options. It's way too limited. That's a reason why I always go back to For Fun, even if that mode is very frustrating.

I rarely play For Fun on both versions of the game because the lag is horrendous so for me For Glory is fine how it is namely because it's not extremely laggy.

Grumblevolcano

veeflames

Grumblevolcano wrote:

VeeFlamesNL wrote:

I rarely play For Fun on both versions of the game because the lag is horrendous so for me For Glory is fine how it is namely because it's not extremely laggy.

I mean, really! That lag. I seriously wonder how other players take advantage of the lag and win. It only adds to the frustration: in fact, just yesterday a particular player was targeting me, and I found it hard to defend/retialate because of the lag.

But I always come back to those modes.

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

DreamyViridi

Yeah, For Fun was normally my forte but I play Glory a lot more because it's less laggy and even then, lag can occur and put me off my game. After the update yesterday, I played For Fun and the room's connection was near flawless. Wasn't the same case a couple of hours later...

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Nintendo6400

I play more glory then fun mostly because I prefer stock matches. Plus the items are on low.

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic