Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 2,101 to 2,120 of 27,917

New_3DaSh_XL

@Dark-Luigi Naw, I don't want Toon Link. I thought it was stupid that there were two Links to begin with. Plus, Sakurai is cutting some characters. I'm fine with Toon Link giving up his place to someone like, say, Chrom, Magnus, Mega Man, and anyone else that is/will be in the game.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

Happy_Mask

I wanna see MM young link with switchable masks. :3

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Prof3ssorMGW

DestinyMan wrote:

Untitled
The Mario Bros. are in big trouble. Donkey Kong is super strong in this game! However, Sakurai is careful not to make him too strong, so he doesn't know what Donkey Kong will be like once the games' development is done.

Since Donkey Kong is my second favorite character from Brawl, it's cool to hear Donkey Kong get some more power. He's pretty strong yet fairly fast, unlike King Dedede. But I appreciate Sakurai caring about character balance.

I was glad to read his message on Miiverse. Atleast we know he has character balance still on his mind. Can't wait for this game to come out already!

SUPER SMASH BROS. BRAWL FACEBOOK PAGE: http://www.facebook.com/SSBWIIU3DS
Nintendo Network ID: Prof3ssorMGW

cookiex

A lot of attention to detail in that Metroid stage. I wonder if the hole in the background has something to do with Ridley appearing?

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

Snagrio

cookiex wrote:

A lot of attention to detail in that Metroid stage. I wonder if the hole in the background has something to do with Ridley appearing?

Indeed. That hole does look pretty suspectious.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

DreamyViridi

If I remember correctly, in Other M; after the Ridley boss fight, he escapes by flying/crashing through a wall making a hole (which I think Samus had to go through). If that's the same hole, that can only mean one thing...!

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

DreamyViridi

@Il-Fortissimo - Oh, OK, thanks. It's been so long since I played that game. So my point stands, Ridley might fly through the hole and torment fighters or maybe make the hole AFTER his appearance.

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

shinpichu

OdnetninAges wrote:

Well, I guess Ridley is a stage hazard in this game, then.

Do you have proof? We could just have another "up until now" moment on our hands.

DestinyMan wrote:

Untitled
The Villager's two balloons can be popped off.

Well, that's neat to know. I mean, I kinda figured something like that would be implemented, but it's good to see confirmation.

Anyone wanna place bets on who the character revealed this month will be?

Edited on by shinpichu

BRAND NEW Smash 4 Character poll for 2014! Vote Here:
kwiksurveys.com/app/rendersurvey.asp?sid=4xrbu3cl1mwy6oc281132

Fire Emblem Lord popularity poll! Vote here:

3DS Friend Code: 2251-3915-5139 | Nintendo Network ID: shinpichu

Snagrio

I have a sneaking suspicion that another Pokemon character will be announced tomorrow during the X/Y Direct. If not then I haven't a clue, but I'm betting the next reveal, whenever it is, will be a Pokemon, returning or otherwise.

Snagrio

Snagrio

Ugh, I really hope the online is better this time around. I played Brawl online for the first time in months today, and stopped after less then five matches...

Snagrio

BandG

I won't be guessing who the next character is, but i will guess that the next time they announce a character, they will announce more than one.

Super Smash Bros. Can't Wait!

Nintendo Network ID: Waterwraith

DawnOverALilly

@shinpichu I honestly don't want to see Ridly as a playable chareter >.< They can just use the other hunters from MPH.

Oh, and Touhou, just sayin.

Edited on by DawnOverALilly

Flandre- "I've been in the basement. For about 495 years."
Marisa- "That's sweet, I only get weekends off."
_
Marisa- It's so hot, I'm gonna die here.
Reimu- If you die, I'll feed your corpse to the birds.
Remilia- My, it'd be fine if you'd let me take care of tha...

Randomname19

DestinyMan wrote:

Untitled.

it looks like something out of all the machiminas made with the Super Smash Bros games

Avatar by AzulieZeiro and BeanMChocolate

DreamyViridi

I hope the snapshot camera control is that good when we can take photos.

Mario Maker Levels

Captain_Toad

Plays Chariots of fire

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic