Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 20,941 to 20,960 of 27,917

Retro_on_theGo

Geez, even the commentators seem more excited to talk over Melee…

Storytime7 wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Geez, and I thought ZeRo was an annoying camper.

Honestly, he's one of the more interesting Smash 4 players to watch. With the way he beats other top players so easily, it's like the game was made for him.

Definitely enjoying him more in smash than I ever did in Brawl and PM.

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

Pootypie

Didn't Zero get like 3 first places?

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Undead_terror

Remember the battler cards....my card is now in the top 10!
Untitled
(Still not sure of my favorites but this is my current stuff that I like)
You can help mii rank up to be even higher in the top 10 by clicking on this link! http://cards.n-masters.com/smash4/levelup.php?id=2758

Also here is another card by @SheldonRandoms
Untitled
you can help rank it up by clicking here http://cards.n-masters.com/smash4/levelup.php?id=3448

If the cards get even more popular then they will improve the cards to look even MOAR smexy!

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

CapeSmash

APEX is over.

That "special" announcement that was supposed to happen before the Melee top 8 didn't happen.

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

Undead_terror

CapeSmash wrote:

APEX is over.

That "special" announcement that was supposed to happen before the Melee top 8 didn't happen.

So that didn't happen...you sure that February update is true or is it from the same source?

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Retro_on_theGo

Apex was the most incredible tournament I've seen in my life. It was a roller coaster of emotions. I love the Smash Scene!

CapeSmash wrote:

APEX is over.

Nintendo really got screwed over with the sponsorship I think, lol. The venue being condemned on Friday really messed up scheduling.

CapeSmash

Undead_terror wrote:

CapeSmash wrote:

APEX is over.

So that didn't happen...you sure that February update is true or is it from the same source?

The February update is true. JC from Nintendo said it on the live stream last night (I saw it).

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

veeflames

CapeSmash wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

CapeSmash wrote:

APEX is over.

The February update is true. JC from Nintendo said it on the live stream last night (I saw it).

Er... which update? What does it add?

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

Undead_terror

VeeFlamesNL wrote:

CapeSmash wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

CapeSmash wrote:

APEX is over.

Er... which update? What does it add?

"JC (Nintendo of America employee) annonced on a VGBootCamp twich stream (Smash tournament streamer) that the next Smash Bros. 3DS update (no exact release date confirmed) will have amiibo support. Yeah, we already knew that. But he also said the update will fix some bugs, and the ability to share Replays and Mii Fighters online. Pretty cool.

The update will be out in February. Could this mean that the huge Wii U update will release around February also? Hmm...

EDIT: There will be a newcomer stream for people who are trying to get into competitive Smash by Nintendo on VGBootCamp and Screwattack's Twitch on Sunday. Nintendo will also be holding a panel called "The Future of Competitive Smash" at APEX. I forget which day, though.

Oh, and Nintendo will be making an announcement during the Melee finals on Sunday (at APEX)."
That's what cape said

Edited on by Undead_terror

veeflames

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

VeeFlamesNL wrote:

Here are athe list of winners in APEX. ZeRo won the Sm4sh tournament.
Shout out to MVD. Awesome guy.
http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2015/jan/30/apex-2015-live-stre...

You know MVD and Zero won the 2v2 smash 4 as well right?

Actually, I didn't know that, but I just wanted to acknowledge MVD as a great Duck Hunt player.

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

Pootypie

VeeFlamesNL wrote:

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

VeeFlamesNL wrote:

Here are athe list of winners in APEX. ZeRo won the Sm4sh tournament.
Shout out to MVD. Awesome guy.
http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2015/jan/30/apex-2015-live-stre...

You know MVD and Zero won the 2v2 smash 4 as well right?

Actually, I didn't know that, but I just wanted to acknowledge MVD as a great Duck Hunt player.

Oops I meant MVG, the names are so similar lol

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

KO-Cub

Why would they do that? They're lucky that there aren't the best songs on there.

Wavedashes behind you Got some of dat Maylay?
FE Heroes: 0964602082

3DS Friend Code: 5343-9126-6120 | Nintendo Network ID: KOCub

Jmaster

I sense a very stupid idea coming this way...

Jmaster

Justlink

Jmaster wrote:

The force is strong with this one...

Do you like videogames? If so, you must know
It's dangerous to go Alone.

WiiUseeker2

Jmaster wrote:

Nope... wait.... you're wrong! It's actually a great idea! and trolls hate it!

WE CALL NINTENDO AND ADD BOO / MIDNA / SPLATOON SQUID GIRL TO SUPER SMASH BROS! lets talk about it!

BOO: reskinning/cloning/sharing some moves with kirby/jigglypuff method
King Boo could be added to super smash bros in a slightly easier way than just starting from scratch. This would be done by cloning kirby or jigglypuff and reskinning as king boo, and adding boo sounds, and modifying the moves and a few other things until we basically arrive at a complete king boo character.

Kirby/jigglypuff is just around the same shape and size as Boo, and the flying/jumping would fit very closely to the style of Boo's movement.
Nintendo takes kirby/jigglypuff, clones them, reskins them with Boo and then it gets a little interesting.

Boo could simply copy all of Kirby's attacks and moves or Nintendo could decide to be a little more creative.
one of the few things I believe would need to be changed are listed here:

Boo's kicks would simply look like small moving poofs of steam in the shape of kicks since Boo doesn't appear to have legs, or Boos kicks could be spinning low punches that drag along the ground, since boo's arms at at the sides and Boo isn't the tallest character so that may very well work!

Obviously Boo could simply walk by moving at "floating" walking speed or "floating" running speed same as any other character.
Boo could turn slightly see through yet still obviously visible as the block/shield or as a counter depending on how its done.

Boo would Shoot air out of his mouth like a knockback breeze opposite of Kirby's suck in ability Perhaps as a scream.

Boo could have a dash attack, speed punch types, some good evasion moves, and a lick attack.

Someone also suggested that for a Final Smash Boo could split into a bunch of Boos (i'm guessing a bunch of mini boo's) and utilizing them somehow(maybe similar to peach's guard summon move?)

What is amazing is that we are just random people and we already thought of this much, I'm sure, beyond confident that Nintendo would know what to do with the rest.

Midna: ?

Splatoon Squid girl: ?

WiiUseeker2

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic