Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 2,081 to 2,100 of 27,917

KingDunsparce

Dark-Luigi wrote:

Untitled
Untitled

Untitled
Also, I just found this: Untitled

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

KingDunsparce

DestinyMan wrote:

Seriously, how do people make those memes?

Most of them look pretty hard to make, with the ink splatter, but the ones like Ness's Dad look like they cropped a picture of a phone, put shading (forgot the word) behind it, then draw on the left with a circle-shaped brush. But yeah, realistic ink splatters look pretty hard to make. Or at least time consuming.

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson

KingDunsparce

Dark-Luigi wrote:

@CaptainCharlie "His"? Unless you made that, I guess whoever did, had no idea what Metriod is, or who Samus was. Also, that last one was hilarious!

No, I didn't make that, but whoever did was most likely referencing this, which happened when Super Metroid launched for the Wii U VC.
Untitled

PloXyZeRO

CaptainCharlie wrote:

DestinyMan wrote:

Seriously, how do people make those memes?

Most of them look pretty hard to make, with the ink splatter, but the ones like Ness's Dad look like they cropped a picture of a phone, put shading (forgot the word) behind it, then draw on the left with a circle-shaped brush. But yeah, realistic ink splatters look pretty hard to make. Or at least time consuming.

They're actually not that hard to make. Plus pre-made ones are very easy to find, which I assume the majority of these people are using. Just download a pack of ink splatters and go nuts. Adjust opacity, lightness, hue, whatever, just make it look pretty. Also make sure to cleanly rotoscope the character, add a nice gradient to the background, and whala. I'm still lol'ing at the Metroid/Ness's dad one

Oh man there are so many great ones out there
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Edited on by PloXyZeRO

MrSRArter wrote:

Nintendo is rich while Detroit is bankrupt. They could use Detroit make a real Nintendo Land theme park.

3DS Friend Code: 3325-2132-3153 | Nintendo Network ID: PloXyZeRO | Twitter:

19Robb92

That stage looks lovely.

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

Randomname19

DreamyViridi wrote:

I do wonder with Luigi's early appearance if other previously 'hidden' characters would be available from the get-go. I know for a fact a lot of people would like Captain Falcon from the start.
Untitled

Oh my god XD

Avatar by AzulieZeiro and BeanMChocolate

kinatarai

I'm excited about super smash bros for wii U, I'm gonna enjoy it on the 3ds more cause it will be portable. But hope they put more new characters.

Snow w. Blaze

Snagrio

DestinyMan wrote:

Check out Link! A taste of Zelda U, perhaps?
Untitled

I don't think Link in be in Metroid...

Also, we need a certain King to, well, "get dat Kirby!"

Edited on by Snagrio

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Orngeblu

Il-Fortissimo wrote:

His sword's glowing...does that have anything to do with Skyward Sword much?

No, it always does that.

Brawl Friend Code: 3395-4738-9505
I also have a 3DS and Wii U.

<3 Smash Bros.

Nintendo Network ID: Orngeblu

Snagrio

OdnetninAges wrote:

Y'know what'd be interesting?

A Rhythm Heaven Fever stage.

Eh, it'd probably feel too much like Brawl's WarioWare stage if it went with the mini game gimmicks.

Snagrio

Prof3ssorMGW

I'm surprised nobody posted yesterday's pic of the day, looks cool! Can't wait to try out MegaMan.

SUPER SMASH BROS. BRAWL FACEBOOK PAGE: http://www.facebook.com/SSBWIIU3DS
Nintendo Network ID: Prof3ssorMGW

Snagrio

This is an old pic, but I've noticed something I didn't before. It looks like the Wii Balance Board (bottom left) will be some sort of stage hazard/item since it seems that everyone including Wii Fit Trainer is dodging away from it. On the flip side it could just be an animated decoration and everyone being afraid is just for laughs.
Untitled

Snagrio

Kewlan

@WingedFish I'm 99% sure it's the latter.

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

Kewlan

Dark-Luigi wrote:

Il-Fortissimo wrote:

Anyone else really happy about Bowser standing more upright? I can't get over how awesome that is. He seems like he'd be a bit faster, more controllable, and overall more enjoyable to play as.

Agreed, and he looks much cleaner too!

Agreed! It looks like the game will be good!

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

Prof3ssorMGW

Link is looking to be a horrible character again, atleast from what we've seen so far.

SUPER SMASH BROS. BRAWL FACEBOOK PAGE: http://www.facebook.com/SSBWIIU3DS
Nintendo Network ID: Prof3ssorMGW

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic