Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

TeeJay

CapeSmash wrote:

NintendoFan64 wrote:

@Undead_terror There was a thead for custom stages, but it looks like it's just been left to rot:
https://www.nintendolife.com/forums/wii-u/smash_bros_for_wii_u...

There was a Smash 3DS thread, but it looks like it's been left to rot.

Sorry, I had too.

I stopped trying to post in that thread. I just post all my 3DS version talk here now

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

MsJubilee

TeeJay wrote:

CapeSmash wrote:

NintendoFan64 wrote:

Undead_terror There was a thead for custom stages, but it looks like it's just been left to rot:
https://www.nintendolife.com/forums/wii-u/smash_bros_for_wii_u...

There was a Smash 3DS thread, but it looks like it's been left to rot.

Sorry, I had too.

I stopped trying to post in that thread. I just post all my 3DS version talk here now

Lets remember those dead threads in our hearts and how much fun we had with them.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

UGXwolf

@TheGreatBrawler That's a wonderful gif, and I think it shows off what I've been saying about Ganondorf very well. He's a punishment character. His job is to survive until you do something dumb, then he's gonna make you hurt for it. Notice how Pikachu dishes out a barrage of pain and has a clear lead. It only takes one mistake for Ganondorf to turn that into his lead AND victory.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

CapeSmash

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Played some games with a friend and my little brother today after a long break and find out there's a comic shop nearby holding a tournament this weekend with over $1500 in cash prize!!!! It'd be my first tournament, I'm really tempted to go.

Are you a scrub, good, or unstoppable? If you're a scrub, ur gonna get rekt. If you're good, you still might get rekt. But seriously, go for it. Is it Smash Wii U?

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

MsJubilee

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Played some games with a friend and my little brother today after a long break and find out there's a comic shop nearby holding a tournament this weekend with over $1500 in cash prize!!!! It'd be my first tournament, I'm really tempted to go.

Do it and make us all proud!Wreck everyone in sight!

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Retro_on_theGo

CapeSmash wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Are you a scrub, good, or unstoppable? If you're a scrub, ur gonna get rekt. If you're good, you still might get rekt. But seriously, go for it. Is it Smash Wii U?

Melee, PM, and 4 will all be there but 4 has the most entrants. I've been getting into competitive smash and practice with friends some times. I keep up with the community. While I'm not bad with Mega Man, I don't think I'm that good either. I'd hate to go and just get bodied first round lol.

UGXwolf

Absolutely go for it. Even if you get rekt, you'll still have fun, I'm sure. Though maybe that'll depend on the entry fee. $5 is worth it in any case, $50, I might suggest holding back if you're not so sure of yourself.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

SheldonRandoms

If you're gonna enter, then you better start training for it!

Untitled

(And gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood luck : 3)

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Sparx

Do it! And if you lose first round, just remember that half of the entrants lose first round

My avatar is from here

TeeJay

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Thanks for the encouragement guys! I really wanna go now, lol. Entry fee is $10 so I'm gonna talk it over with some friends see if I can get some people to tag along.

Only $10? Dude you HAVE to go no question. Good luck!

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

SheldonRandoms

Only 10 bucks? You should also bring an amiibo along =w=

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

yokokazuo

SheldonRandoms wrote:

I wonder if they would allow an amiibo to enter haha.
In a way they would have an advantage with customizations though.

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

SheldonRandoms

yokokazuo wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

I wonder if they would allow an amiibo to enter haha.
In a way they would have an advantage with customizations though.

But even so, don't give up, cause you never know!!...
Untitled

And then that swelltastic taste will be inside your mouth, and it'll be the flavor of victory =w= and sweat.

Randomname19

FALCO PUNCH!
Untitled

Avatar by AzulieZeiro and BeanMChocolate

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic