Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 2,061 to 2,080 of 27,917

Budda

DestinyMan wrote:

@Caryslan: What about Yarn Yoshi? It seems likely that game will release before SSB.

A game doesn't has to got released to be in a ssb. Just look at ssbb >Shadow Moses >Geckos. Technically they made their debut at ssbb. SSBB got released sooner than MGS4.

Laugh Hard, Run Fast, Be Kind

Snagrio

BlueBlurIxM wrote:

DestinyMan wrote:

@Caryslan: What about Yarn Yoshi? It seems likely that game will release before SSB.

A game doesn't has to got released to be in a ssb. Just look at ssbb >Shadow Moses >Geckos. Technically they made their debut at ssbb. SSBB got released sooner than MGS4.

Roy in Melee is a perfect example. His game, Fire Emblem: Binding Blade, wasn't released until after SSBM came out, but he was added for promotional reasons. So Roy is the only character in the series to debut in Smash Bros. rather then in their respective franchise.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Randomname19

DestinyMan wrote:

Untitled

This remind of the Gamecube era when the characters actually talked and Luigi said "Ow,my nose!" after getting hit accidentaly by Mario.

Edited on by Randomname19

Avatar by AzulieZeiro and BeanMChocolate

DreamyViridi

Randomname19 wrote:

This remind of the Gamecube era when the characters actually talked and Luigi said "Ow,my nose!" after getting hit accidentaly by Mario.

Oh, I watch that all the time. I'd love for some cutscene bloopers in Smash Bros.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Budda

Dark-Luigi wrote:

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

DestinyMan wrote:

Untitled
The characters' faces when they get buried are usually funny. Luigi's is no exception.

What's that green line on the side of Luigi's head?

Probably a piece of grass from the dirt he's buried in?

Maybe visible battle damage that wasn't on the E3 build? I don't know.
But I can't image that it's grass from the dirt. You would have still seen his shovel by the time the grass flies by. :3

Edited on by Budda

Laugh Hard, Run Fast, Be Kind

Snagrio

DestinyMan wrote:

From the E3 Developer Direct of these Smash Bros. games, the Villager did a taunt in which a little tree appeared and he cut it down with his axe. I think there were leaves that fluttered around after that, so maybe this screenshot was taken right after the Villager did that?

Good point. If you look to the Villager's right you can see a couple of very small leaves. So most likey there is one floating right in front of Luigi's cheek and its edge is facing the camera.

Edited on by Snagrio

Snagrio

DreamyViridi

I do wonder with Luigi's early appearance if other previously 'hidden' characters would be available from the get-go. I know for a fact a lot of people would like Captain Falcon from the start.
Untitled

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Snagrio

"Pic of the day. A Reset Bomb has gone off! It's meant to return the surrounding area back to nature."
Untitled I wonder if it envelops the stage and you fight in the Reset Bomb's forest. But I'll bet it's just background effect.

Snagrio

ThePirateCaptain

Anyone else pretty excited about the new Metroid stage? The Pilotwings stage looks pretty neat as well, but I can't help getting excited when Metroid is involved.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

KingDunsparce

CapnPancakes wrote:

Anyone else pretty excited about the new Metroid stage? The Pilotwings stage looks pretty neat as well, but I can't help getting excited when Metroid is involved.

Yeah, I'm excited to play on that stage as well. I've always loved the Metroid stages.

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

Sleepingmudkip

I hope that if you have SSB and mario kart 8 you will get bonus dlc for SSK(super smash kart) IT WILL PRINT MONEY!!!!!!!Untitled there was no wii u one so this is the black wii

Playing: Wargroove on Switch and Fire Emblem on GBA

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic