Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 20,581 to 20,600 of 27,917

Tsuchinoko

Franklin wrote:

To get Mewtwo I'm presuming that the your 3DS and Wii U need to be from the same region. Is this the case?

Yes, because they need to be registered on the same club Nintendo account.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

KO-Cub

Undead_terror wrote:

Also if there is no update for Smash soon then hopefully one will be released once Mewtwo comes out to fix stuff, I don't have many complaints like others but I wish the 3DS Olimar's Pikmin were fixed, hopefully the Miiverse stage comes out then as well.

Someone... gets me... it's to good to be true. (Sniff)

Wavedashes behind you Got some of dat Maylay?
FE Heroes: 0964602082

3DS Friend Code: 5343-9126-6120 | Nintendo Network ID: KOCub

Tsuchinoko

MetalK9 wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

Also if there is no update for Smash soon then hopefully one will be released once Mewtwo comes out to fix stuff, I don't have many complaints like others but I wish the 3DS Olimar's Pikmin were fixed, hopefully the Miiverse stage comes out then as well.

I try to be one of those players that gives every character a bit of play time, but Olimar I know nothing about. What is wrong with him? Is he glitchy?

KO-Cub

Tsuchinoko wrote:

MetalK9 wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

I try to be one of those players that gives every character a bit of play time, but Olimar I know nothing about. What is wrong with him? Is he glitchy?

Nothing wrong with Olimar but it's his Pikmin that needs a patch.
In the 3DS version. Sometimes the Pikmin de-sync from your group/ line and can ruin how you approach all quite suddenly and they do it for 'who knows what' reason. They de-sync and then move up and down the stage and sometimes off stage too. It can be annoying for the poor underdog.

Tsuchinoko

MetalK9 wrote:

Tsuchinoko wrote:

MetalK9 wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

Nothing wrong with Olimar but it's his Pikmin that needs a patch.
In the 3DS version. Sometimes the Pikmin de-sync from your group/ line and can ruin how you approach all quite suddenly and they do it for 'who knows what' reason. They de-sync and then move up and down the stage and sometimes off stage too. It can be annoying for the poor underdog.

So it only happens in the 3ds version? If its a big enough problem and enough people report it then they'll make a patch for sure.

UGXwolf

I went looking for "leak" pictured. I'll just post a few of them for discussion and mostly lulz.

Untitled
Wolf, Lucas, and Mewtwo. Fair prediction, but I see nothing particularly credible about an image released before the 3DS version was even out. XD

Untitled
Dixie, Wolf, Mewtwo, and Chorus Men. There's all manner of things wrong with this picture. Why suddenly moves clone corner back to their respective genres? Why throw out the patter and put a solo character to the left of a franchise group? WHY IS IT SO FREAKIN' BLURRY?!?! Interesting idea, but poorly executed.

Untitled
Dixie, Impa, Isaac, Bandana Dee, Mewtwo, Krystal, Wolf, Lucas, Marshal, Inkling. Despite this being impossible, I wanted to throw it in because, holy beans, this would be awesome. Also, I think this is actually a decently well-made CSS. Not well-organized, mind you. It once again ignores clear rules set by the actual CSS, but it's fun to look at and go "wouldn't that be great?"

:Anything else I could find was too ridiculous and uninteresting to bother posting. Enjoy!

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

KO-Cub

Dixie and Lucas look awesome because they look really real. (3rd Picture)
Pictures of Lucas, Mew2 and Wolf look 3DS modeled instead of a HD picture used for both versions. (1st Picture)

Edited on by KO-Cub

TeeJay

Lucas....oh lucas.....

Why do you have to open up old wounds? Do you enjoy torturing me so?

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Klimbatize

If someone wants a 3DS Smash Brothers North American Club Nintendo code to get the DLC and soundtracks, email me at [email protected].

I would like to get something for it, but not looking to rip anyone off.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

KO-Cub

I so wanted that soundtrack.

MajinSoul

I decided to try out some online matches today, and boy it was terrible. Out of the 10 matches I did, 7 were really laggy, 1 was a slideshow, 1 was cancelled during the countdown due to connection problems and 1 was perfectly fine. Honestly, I'm really frustrated now and this post is solely for me to let some steam off. I instantly booted up Mario Kart 8 to check if something's wrong with my connection, but it was all fine. (Checked in League of Legends and Counter Strike Global Offensive aswell, it's all fine) This is really dissappointing, since I was really looking forward to battling other people. I'm bored of the offline mode already ...

MajinSoul

Nintendo Network ID: UtoKid | Twitter:

Grumblevolcano

MajinSoul wrote:

I decided to try out some online matches today, and boy it was terrible. Out of the 10 matches I did, 7 were really laggy, 1 was a slideshow, 1 was cancelled during the countdown due to connection problems and 1 was perfectly fine. Honestly, I'm really frustrated now and this post is solely for me to let some steam off. I instantly booted up Mario Kart 8 to check if something's wrong with my connection, but it was all fine. (Checked in League of Legends and Counter Strike Global Offensive aswell, it's all fine) This is really dissappointing, since I was really looking forward to battling other people. I'm bored of the offline mode already ...

The problem lies with the simple fact that Nintendo games are selling poorly in Europe. This fact means the vast majority of time you're playing against Americans which given the nature of fighting games guarantees a laggy match for Smash.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Yoshi

Grumblevolcano wrote:

MajinSoul wrote:

The problem lies with the simple fact that Nintendo games are selling poorly in Europe. This fact means the vast majority of time you're playing against Americans which given the nature of fighting games guarantees a laggy match for Smash.

It also doesn't help that our internet sucks like no other here.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

CapeSmash

YES! L-CANCELING IS KIND OF IN SMASH 4!

But instead of pressing L (or R) to cancel the landing lag, you have to hit the sweetspot of an aerial (like Falcon's knee and Falco's down air) near the bottom of your opponent. Thanks to this new tech, we can now do combos like this: Untitled

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

DefHalan

CapeSmash wrote:

YES! L-CANCELING IS KIND OF IN SMASH 4!

But instead of pressing L (or R) to cancel the landing lag, you have to hit the sweetspot of an aerial (like Falcon's knee and Falco's down air) near the bottom of your opponent. Thanks to this new tech, we can now do combos like this: Untitled

I don't see what you are talking about.

EDIT: What I mean is I don't see how this is new.

Edited on by DefHalan

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

MajinSoul

Grumblevolcano wrote:

MajinSoul wrote:

Yeah, that's what I feared aswell, since there was no "Global or Regional" option like in MK8. I tried to verify the location of my opponents, but when I klicked on their profiles it said that they haven't set up their Miiverse account yet.
Anyway, thanks for the reply/confirmation.

MajinSoul

Nintendo Network ID: UtoKid | Twitter:

CapeSmash

DefHalan wrote:

This is new, actually. Are you getting confused with smooth lander equipment?

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

DefHalan

CapeSmash wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

This is new, actually. Are you getting confused with smooth lander equipment?

No, I don't use equipment. I just don't see how this is new, there hasn't been a patch in a long time.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

veeflames

So, as you may see in my signature, I want certain characters in Smash Bros.... and as you may also know, I am a daydreamer.. I imagine a lot. So I'm making a chart/list of the characters and their features e.g. attacks, smashes and even their taunts. I started on Chase McCain, but to my surprise, I completed Layton's chart. Thought of the flaws and what not of everything I wrote.
So.... who wants to see it?

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

Undead_terror

VeeFlamesNL wrote:

So, as you may see in my signature, I want certain characters in Smash Bros.... and as you may also know, I am a daydreamer.. I imagine a lot. So I'm making a chart/list of the characters and their features e.g. attacks, smashes and even their taunts. I started on Chase McCain, but to my surprise, I completed Layton's chart. Thought of the flaws and what not of everything I wrote.
So.... who wants to see it?

You can make a decent looking mii Layton, Chase is lego property...Wonder Red could be a thing though.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic