Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 20,421 to 20,440 of 27,917

veeflames

@MetalK9 are you good friends? If yes, just ask him.

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

Nintendo6400

If smash gets another update, in addition to character patches, I'd like to see random all star character mix ups along with getting the chronological one and no more redundant custom unlocking. It really gets annoying especially when you do a intense master orders and get 3 shirts you already have.

I feel positive that we'll see at least one more balancing patch, probably when mew two is released.

Edited on by Nintendo6400

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

iKhan

Just played Smash Wii U for the first time with a friend. 8-player smash is awesome, if not a bit insane.

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

Tsuchinoko

http://www.eventhubs.com/tiers/ssb4/

Just thought I'd put this here as a conversation starter.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

CapeSmash

Tsuchinoko wrote:

>Marth is number 12

NOPENOPENOPENOPENOPE

Also, incoming "tiers are stupid and worthless" replies. Guys, tiers just shows how a character performs in tournaments. It's not a "USE THE TOP TIER CHARACTERS ONLY OR GTFO" list. Just another lie spreaded by the elite.

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

Tsuchinoko

CapeSmash wrote:

Tsuchinoko wrote:

>Marth is number 12

NOPENOPENOPENOPENOPE

Also, incoming "tiers are stupid and worthless" replies. Guys, tiers just shows how a character performs in tournaments. It's not a "USE THE TOP TIER CHARACTERS ONLY OR GTFO" list. Just another lie spreaded by the elite.

Tiers to me seem like popularly contests, which is fine. I've always played and and gotten quite good with characters that were low tier. I think its an interesting concept to watch, not too much so to participate in.

It does seem that, from what I've heard in multiple places, the top twn characters really are Sheik and Diddy Kong, for now at least.

Edited on by Tsuchinoko

Tsuchinoko

Turnip-Forest wrote:

Speaking of tiers, I'm amazed at how low Olimar ranks on tier lists. I imagine he'll rocket up to either high or top tier as more and more people start using him.

I guess Rosalina surprised me a bit, as I never really got any sort of feeling about her one way or another. I've tried her a few times, wasn't blown away.

Dr. Mario and Metaknight being so low surprised me as well.

KO-Cub

Olimar can wreck. Match begins. Throw All pikmin away. Pluck out White and Purple. Throw White and make sure it connects. Purple becomes main star. Grab. Pummle once. Down Throw. Short hop to forward-Air. Around 50% or even 50%+ damage from zero. Do this twice and then a back air with a Purple pikmin ends one life. It's awesome.

Wavedashes behind you Got some of dat Maylay?
FE Heroes: 0964602082

3DS Friend Code: 5343-9126-6120 | Nintendo Network ID: KOCub

CapeSmash

Ganondorf should be top tier. But the thing that's stopping him is that HE CAN'T APPROACH (also, neutral air is trash.) Make him more like Melee Ganon, a very mobile hard hitting combo machine with decent approach.

Smash Mains:

CapeSmash

Untitled

Nice fake. My brother has made better ones. ROFL

The sad thing is, there's people out there that think this leak is REAL. Omfg, I give up. Also, Lucas (A SEMI-CLONE) is in the clones section. facepalm

Edited on by CapeSmash

Smash Mains:

KO-Cub

I just wish Sakurai would stop being lazy and fix Olimar's Pikmin. They keep running away, desyncing from the group and not doing there job. Pisses me off. Should have been fixed ages ago.

Edited on by KO-Cub

MsJubilee

CapeSmash wrote:

Untitled

The sad thing is, there's people out there that think this leak is REAL. Omfg, I give up. Also, Lucas (A SEMI-CLONE) is in the clones
section. facepalm

Didn't everyone here including you said the last so called leaked picture fake and saying "my brother can do better than that!" And then it came out to be true?So yeah be quiet melee boy this can be real.And as a fan of the mother series and a fan of Lucas i never seen an artwork like that of him.But seriously take this with a grain of salt and a tea spoon of sugar.

Edited on by MsJubilee

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Assassin's Creed: Revelations & Watch Dogs 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Tsuchinoko

CapeSmash wrote:

Ganondorf should be top tier. But the thing that's stopping him is that HE CAN'T APPROACH (also, neutral air is trash.) Make him more like Melee Ganon, a very mobile hard hitting combo machine with decent approach.

Ganondorf is molasses slow! Oh gods it took me a long time to beat classic with him.

@Capesmash Hi Lucas!

@Midnafanboy I haven't either. Ill not get my hopes up but it made my day. Maybe Itoi read my fan letter.

Edited on by Tsuchinoko

Grumblevolcano

I've noticed that online generally devolves into Shulk nonsense, "I'm really feeling it" has gone a bit too far.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

CapeSmash

midnafanboy wrote:

CapeSmash wrote:

Untitled

The sad thing is, there's people out there that think this leak is REAL. Omfg, I give up. Also, Lucas (A SEMI-CLONE) is in the clones
section. facepalm

Didn't everyone here including you said the last so called leaked picture fake and saying "my brother can do better than that!" And then it came out to be true?So yeah be quiet melee boy this can be real.And as a fan of the mother series and a fan of Lucas i never seen an artwork like that of him.But seriously take this with a grain of salt and a tea spoon of sugar.

"Melee boy"? ROFL.

The Mewtwo artwork is from the direct, Lucas is in the clones section, the black square thing that is behind "MEWTWO" is much smaller than the others, no gameplay, no gameplay, no gameplay, no nothing. At least the leaks back in August showed us some gameplay. And about the Lucas artwork; that could easily be an edit.

Smash Mains:

jedisquidward

CapeSmash wrote:

midnafanboy wrote:

CapeSmash wrote:

Untitled

section. facepalm

"Melee boy"? ROFL.

The Mewtwo artwork is from the direct, Lucas is in the clones section, the black square thing that is behind "MEWTWO" is much smaller than the others, no gameplay, no gameplay, no gameplay, no nothing. At least the leaks back in August showed us some gameplay. And about the Lucas artwork; that could easily be an edit.

Why does everyone always act like they know whether or not something is fake? It's always based on the littlest, most insignificant thing yet everyone acts like it's obvious. When the leak that turned out to be real came out, everyone said that it was fake based on the most minor things. Yeah, there's no way that Sakurai and his team could EVER DO SOMETHING WEIRD

"The pain goes away, but your work always remains."

Masahiro Sakurai

CapeSmash

jedisquidward wrote:

CapeSmash wrote:

midnafanboy wrote:

CapeSmash wrote:

Untitled

section. facepalm

"Melee boy"? ROFL.

Why does everyone always act like they know whether or not something is fake? It's always based on the littlest, most insignificant thing yet everyone acts like it's obvious. When the leak that turned out to be real came out, everyone said that it was fake based on the most minor things. Yeah, there's no way that Sakurai and his team could EVER DO SOMETHING WEIRD

FYI, those minor things that people pointed out from the previous leak were disproved pretty fast. Also, explain to me why Falco, Toon Link, and Ganondorf are not in the clones section but Lucas is? Also, as I said, the previous leak came with GAMEPLAY.

Also, notice how the red token says "1P"? It's only called that in the JAPANESE version (it's P1 in the English versions), yet the Pokèmon are using their English names. So yeah, take that for what it's worth.

Edited on by CapeSmash

Smash Mains:

KO-Cub

^ He's right you know.
Also, Toon Link, Falco and Ganondorf aren't clones anymore. Probably the reason.

Pootypie

I hate to say it but CapeSmash is right, I don't feel like agreeing with him or whatever, but the leak is easily fake. I would have showed gameplay if I were to "leak" something...

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic