Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 19,901 to 19,920 of 27,917

Grumblevolcano

Tsuchinoko wrote:

Sigh, the rumor mill has started up again, this time for DLC. There's a lot of stuff floating around. The thing is, when people make the obviously fake ones, they go from one extreme (nothing beyond Mewtwo) to another (tons of new characters, stages, events and challenges with no returning veterans).

Ill just post this here for the sake of having a conversation starter for the day. There's going to be a lot of these from now.

http://ssb4dojo.com/post/105350549841/rumor-mill-dlc-galore

Just to be clear, I think its boloney. Someone on the main blog page even pulled a "my uncle worked on Smash".

I had heard several rumors before this that sounded more interesting, but I don't want to jinx those. If you know me at all you might know what I'm referring to. I'm predictable like that.

Anyway, its Wednesday morning, and the cold finally came to Japan.

Yep, obviously fake as Toad is mentioned.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Nintendo6400

Toad will most likely never be playable in smash. Also that would make 8 Mario reps.

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

Tsuchinoko

SuperMalleo wrote:

I hope there's another way to get Mewtwo, even if you have to pay for it.

You're a little late to the party, though your Charlie Brown avatar makes me wonder if you're joking.

Mewtwo was announced as payable DLC a while back for those that don't get him for free. I know the Japanese and UK (not sure about other PAL sites) websites explicitly state this.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

Tsuchinoko

Nintendo6400 wrote:

Toad will most likely never be playable in smash. Also that would make 8 Mario reps.

Thing is, ever since he got his own title, I thought maybe "Captain Toad" (caps and quotes for emphasis) would be possible. The characters from Splatoon are possible, since Nintendo wants to bring new IPs into its little family of characters.

I was hoping if they added characters in, they would start with the vets, though I'm sure many disagree with me on that.

NintendoFan64

Tsuchinoko wrote:

Nintendo6400 wrote:

Thing is, ever since he got his own title, I thought maybe "Captain Toad" (caps and quotes for emphasis) would be possible. The characters from Splatoon are possible, since Nintendo wants to bring new IPs into its little family of characters.

I was hoping if they added characters in, they would start with the vets, though I'm sure many disagree with me on that.

Yeah, I think they could show up in the next game. Also, if they DO do more DLC(and I'm not too sure if they will), think that more vets would be likely...I miss Lucas and Wolf.

Edited on by NintendoFan64

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Tsuchinoko

NintendoFan64 wrote:

Tsuchinoko wrote:

Nintendo6400 wrote:

Yeah, I think they could show up in the next game. Also, if they DO do more DLC(and I'm not too sure if they will), think that more vets would be likely...I miss Lucas and Wolf.

Those are my top two as well. Same.

MsJubilee

Tsuchinoko wrote:

NintendoFan64 wrote:

Tsuchinoko wrote:

Nintendo6400 wrote:

Those are my top two as well. Same.

I miss Snake

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Assassin's Creed: Revelations & Watch Dogs 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

NintendoFan64

Ah well. There's always next game. And before anyone mentions DLC, I'm not keeping my hopes up. It's probably best not too, in order to avoid possible disappointment.

DefHalan

NintyMan wrote:

I kinda miss Wolf too. It's strange because I didn't care for him all that much in Brawl, but the Star Fox line-up feels a bit empty without him. And then there's the many references to Wolf among the descriptions of Star Fox trophies.

I am personally disappointed that they removed a Star Fox character instead of keeping the tradition of adding a new Star Fox character in every new Smash. Krystal for DLC (Wolf can come along too)

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

retropunky

DefHalan wrote:

NintyMan wrote:

I kinda miss Wolf too. It's strange because I didn't care for him all that much in Brawl, but the Star Fox line-up feels a bit empty without him. And then there's the many references to Wolf among the descriptions of Star Fox trophies.

I am personally disappointed that they removed a Star Fox character instead of keeping the tradition of adding a new Star Fox character in every new Smash. Krystal for DLC (Wolf can come along too)

You sure are adamant about Krystal being in a Smash game

Anyway, if another Star Fox character would be returning, I'd definitely want to see Wolf come back. I like Krystal, but this is Wolf we're talking about!

retropunky

3DS Friend Code: 4313-0436-2109

DefHalan

PKpunky wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

NintyMan wrote:

Anyway, if another Star Fox character would be returning, I'd definitely want to see Wolf come back. I like Krystal, but this is Wolf we're talking about!

They could make an awesome move set based on the Staff Abilities in Star Fox Adventures. Plus she has become an important part of the Star Fox team.

Tsuchinoko

PKpunky wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

NintyMan wrote:

The Wolf removal is really strange since we have a new Star Fox game coming next year and there's a game mode centered around him! Its even called "Vs Wolf".

NintendoFan64

I don't mean to change the subject, but, uh...anybody else miss when dying in Allstar mode DIDN'T make you have to start all over? Because I sure as hell do.

TeeJay

I don't really miss Snake tbh.

I do miss Wolf however. And Lucas. Especially Lucas. Sucks how the franchises with less characters to begin with are the ones to get characters taken away from them

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Tsuchinoko

TeeJay wrote:

I don't really miss Snake tbh.

I do miss Wolf however. And Lucas. Especially Lucas. Sucks how the franchises with less characters to begin with are the ones to get characters taken away from them

Its good to know other people liked Lucas. Maybe eventually...

Tsuchinoko

NintendoFan64 wrote:

I don't mean to change the subject, but, uh...anybody else miss when dying in Allstar mode DIDN'T make you have to start all over? Because I sure as hell do.

I don't mind the idea, as finishing it in one go makes me feel awesome, but it sure is frustrating to get to the last stage and lose on hard mode.

NintendoFan64

Tsuchinoko wrote:

NintendoFan64 wrote:

I don't mind the idea, as finishing it in one go makes me feel awesome, but it sure is frustrating to get to the last stage and lose on hard mode.

That's actually why I hate it. It's the whole ''having to do it all over again'' part. Not exactly what I would call ''fun''.

JC10101

Am I the only one who thinks the level 9 cpus are a little too good at perfect shielding? Sometimes it's stupid when with mega man they shield each lemon individually...

3DS: 4425 1513 9879
Wii U : JC10101
Part of team EXP gaming! I main Ness and Sheik~

Twitter:

DefHalan

JC10101 wrote:

Am I the only one who thinks the level 9 cpus are a little too good at perfect shielding? Sometimes it's stupid when with mega man they shield each lemon individually...

If you want easier bots then play on a lower difficulty

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic