Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 1,981 to 2,000 of 27,917

kkslider5552000

DreamyViridi wrote:

Untitled
That's an item?! I can already tell that will make for some funny surprise KOs.

I hope it has the music from X (the theme that was in the last Smash Bros) when it explodes, just for no real reason other than a terrible non-pun.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Orngeblu

DestinyMan wrote:

The first item shown is the X Bomb from Kid Icarus Uprising!
Untitled

I hope I'm right when I think of X bomb...but is it me or does the X bombs attack look nothing like that in KI:U? Doesn't it shoot 4 (I don't really know how many it shoots) big white orbs out?

Edited on by Orngeblu

Brawl Friend Code: 3395-4738-9505
I also have a 3DS and Wii U.

<3 Smash Bros.

Nintendo Network ID: Orngeblu

DreamyViridi

Orngeblu wrote:

DestinyMan wrote:

Untitled

I hope I'm right when I think of X bomb...but is it me or does the X bombs attack look nothing like that in KI:U?

Yeah, it is very different from the source material. X Bombs in Uprising didn't work like that but rather they spread four explosions in an X pattern.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Orngeblu

DreamyViridi wrote:

Orngeblu wrote:

DestinyMan wrote:

Untitled

I hope I'm right when I think of X bomb...but is it me or does the X bombs attack look nothing like that in KI:U?

Yeah, it is very different from the source material. X Bombs in Uprising didn't work like that but rather they spread four explosions in an X pattern.

Oh, ok. Thanks! c: Pretty cool we're getting a KI:U item, though.

<3 Smash Bros.

LordJumpMad

kkslider5552000 wrote:

DreamyViridi wrote:

Untitled

I hope it has the music from X (the theme that was in the last Smash Bros) when it explodes, just for no real reason other than a terrible non-pun.

We don't have enough post of this pic.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

kkslider5552000

LordJumpMad wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

DreamyViridi wrote:

Untitled

We don't have enough post of this pic.

agreed

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

OdnetninAges

WingedFish wrote:

DestinyMan wrote:

Untitled

It's like Kat & Ana got fused with a Smart Bomb.

Speaking of Kid Icarus items, I wonder if the Daybreak will take the Dragoon's place.
Untitled

That's a great idea! I wouldn't be surprised if it did.

On a related note, I hope red shells return, just for the hell of it. And maybe the introduction of a new item... The BLUE SHELL!

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

My Anime List

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

mamp

Blue shell that auto kills the guy with the most kills O_O People don't even like that item on MK you think they'll like it here? Boy what's wrong wit you, you must be crazy snaps fingers

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

Orngeblu

OdnetninAges wrote:

On a related note, I hope red shells return, just for the hell of it. And maybe the introduction of a new item... The BLUE SHELL!

NONONO! If that happens, I'm done with Smash 4. :I (Ok, not really.)

Edited on by Orngeblu

<3 Smash Bros.

Silent

Orngeblu wrote:

DestinyMan wrote:

Untitled

I hope I'm right when I think of X bomb...but is it me or does the X bombs attack look nothing like that in KI:U? Doesn't it shoot 4 (I don't really know how many it shoots) big white orbs out?

I have KI:U and I can tell you that is NOT an X-Bomb.

Silent

Silent

DestinyMan wrote:

It's funny how that stage has Wuhu Island, which is part of the Pilotwings series in Pilotwings Resort, yet it's in a Wii U stage. Pilotwings Resort is a 3DS game.

I would like to think Wuhu Island would foreshadow the revealing of Mii for Smash Bros., considering how central of a role it plays in the Mii world. I know Wuhu Island first appeared in Wii Fit, but the Wii Fit Trainer already has her own stage.

I will quote Mr. Masahiro Sakurai: ''The stages for the each of the versions will be different. MOST stages in 3ds version will consist of stages based on handheld games, while themed console games will appear on Wii U.

Most stages on the 3ds version will be based on handheld games, same with Wii U. Most or some.Not ALL of them.

Silent

SuperMii3D

I cant wait to see some more items. The X-Bombs looking good, and Im loving the Pilotwings Stage

I came here for the burgers and pizza, wat no pizza or burgers, fine I'll just hang around.....

Linkuya

Change up some characters. TP Ganon should not have been fighting like Mr. Falcon in Brawl. It felt weird and was nothing like Ganon...

Linkuya

BandG

Linkuya wrote:

Change up some characters. TP Ganon should not have been fighting like Mr. Falcon in Brawl. It felt weird and was nothing like Ganon...

agreed but so far we have only seen bowser changed

Super Smash Bros. Can't Wait!

Nintendo Network ID: Waterwraith

Arminillo

Buff Captain Falcon nerf everyone else.

3DS name: Arminillo
3DS FC: 1118-0310-8459

"The Rich Boy wakes Up, But is Handsome."
-DeviousSnorlax

Nintendo Network ID: Arminillo

Arminillo

DestinyMan wrote:

BandG wrote:

Linkuya wrote:

Not exactly; Pit has new moves from Kid Icarus Uprising. I think Ganondorf has a good shot at getting an original makeover, but it would be nice if he even just used his sword for once.

Dare I ask for deflect-able energy blasts?!?

3DS name: Arminillo
3DS FC: 1118-0310-8459

"The Rich Boy wakes Up, But is Handsome."
-DeviousSnorlax

Nintendo Network ID: Arminillo

Happy_Mask

DestinyMan wrote:

BandG wrote:

Linkuya wrote:

Not exactly; Pit has new moves from Kid Icarus Uprising. I think Ganondorf has a good shot at getting an original makeover, but it would be nice if he even just used his sword for once.

Well considering 'dorf only used it/them in 2 games, and they both had extremely different designs, I think it's unlikely. I wanna see him use his energy balls though. :3

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

DreamyViridi

Yeah, I remember catching opponent projectiles. I even caught one of Diddy Kong's peanuts one time in Brawl. I hope you can still catch items in mid-air like in Brawl,

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

19Robb92

Man, the color palette is just gorgeous! I'm really glad they wen away from SSBB grey palette.

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic