Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 1,961 to 1,980 of 27,917

Snagrio

That reminds me of a snapshot in Brawl I still have where Marth has a sticky bomb right on his crotch. XD

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Captain_Toad

DestinyMan wrote:

Untitled
Luigi's misadventures in Smash Bros. continue.

Oohhh that has got to got in the morning.

Happy_Mask wrote:

Sakurai says there's no costumes

.....bummer

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Happy_Mask

WingedFish wrote:

That reminds me of a snapshot in Brawl I still have where Marth has a sticky bomb right on his crotch. XD

I claim the best crotch shot in brawl, on luigi circuit while playing as wario (because he has the best expressions and body language lol) a shyguy's face met his groin. His moustache was all tweaked, his hands were writhing, and his face was the most uncomfortable thing I had ever seen.
And then there's the fact that the shy guy was oblivious to the Wah on his face.

Edited on by Happy_Mask

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Snagrio

I'm torn as to who I'd rather be added: Chrom, or...
Untitled

Snagrio

Orngeblu

DestinyMan wrote:

Untitled
Get ready to take flight for a scenic brawl in the skies on the Pilotwings stage!
Edit: Check out Wuhu Island in the background.

That stage is banned alre- Err, I mean...looks cool. ._.

Edited on by Orngeblu

Brawl Friend Code: 3395-4738-9505
I also have a 3DS and Wii U.

<3 Smash Bros.

Nintendo Network ID: Orngeblu

MrWalkieTalkie

DestinyMan wrote:

Untitled
Get ready to take flight for a scenic brawl in the skies on the Pilotwings stage!
Edit: Check out Wuhu Island in the background.

Strange how WuHu Island is there even though it's from Pilotwings Resort, a handheld game. But I suppose that this is an exception because the Island has appeared several times on Home Console games.

So I guess we start fighting on the flat and basic retro island, but soon the plane will be taking off and we'll have to get on it. We start battling in the sky for a while and soon the plane will be making a landing on Wuhu Island. When it does we see it in beautiful HD with incredible detail and lighting and such. Making the stage sort of a symbol for the evolution of games.

Edited on by MrWalkieTalkie

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

KingDunsparce

DestinyMan wrote:

It's funny how that stage has Wuhu Island, which is part of the Pilotwings series in Pilotwings Resort, yet it's in a Wii U stage. Pilotwings Resort is a 3DS game.

Well, it could just be because of Wii Sports Resort, couldn't it? Since you can fly around the island in the game.

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

Kewlan

@DestinyMan I just noticed that the Pic of the Day img link you use always changes to the current Pic of the Day.
Use the permanent instead, which you get from Miiverse.
Untitled
Here's the current one BTW, and it's link is: https://d3esbfg30x759i.cloudfront.net/ss/zlCfzRFwMwkWAvxRsM

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

DreamyViridi

WFT: "Come on, Luigi. If you can't keep up with my exercises, how will you cope in fights?"
Luigi: "Just... five-a more minutes... ma'am. Ugh..."

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Joeynator3000

Ok I seriously keep having dreams where a demo of the Wii U version exists, every time I start to play it I wake up, ugh. xD

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Orngeblu

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

Ok I seriously keep having dreams where a demo of the Wii U version exists, every time I start to play it I wake up, ugh. xD

The first time there's a demo...I'll be there. >:I

Brawl Friend Code: 3395-4738-9505
I also have a 3DS and Wii U.

<3 Smash Bros.

Nintendo Network ID: Orngeblu

OdnetninAges

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

It's funny you said that. Not too long ago, I had a dream where I was playing a demo of the Wii U version with Mr. Sakurai. He was Mario, and I was Mega Man. Before the match started, I asked him "Mr. Sakurai, who is your favorite character in the entire Super Smash Bros. Series?" As he began to spoke, the dream ended.

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

My Anime List

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

Snagrio

OdnetninAges wrote:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

It's funny you said that. Not too long ago, I had a dream where I was playing a demo of the Wii U version with Mr. Sakurai. He was Mario, and I was Mega Man. Before the match started, I asked him "Mr. Sakurai, who is your favorite character in the entire Super Smash Bros. Series?" As he began to spoke, the dream ended.

Reminds me of a dream where Miyamoto was about to come out behind a curtain and reveal something awesome, and I was so excited to finally see him in the flesh. Of course I woke up just before it happened. What's with dreams ending just before the best part happens anyway?

Snagrio

Budda

WingedFish wrote:

OdnetninAges wrote:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

Reminds me of a dream where Miyamoto was about to come out behind a curtain and reveal something awesome, and I was so excited to finally see him in the flesh. Of course I woke up just before it happened. What's with dreams ending just before the best part happens anyway?

You have never seen the most things you like to see(or to dream). Therefore your brain can't image what it would look like. Either it shows you something different or you wake up. The most times pictures or videos are no replacement. The most times you have to see it in real life. That's why you won't have nightmares that are that insane like the horror movie it self you saw before sleeping..

Anyways. I had a ssb4 dream as well. Even thought it wasn't shown yet. Wasn't long ago.
I just can't wait for this game... My only worries are that I haven't enough controllers to play it with friends. ... I have to get a Gamecube-controller adapter for the Wii U, just for this game.

Edited on by Budda

Laugh Hard, Run Fast, Be Kind

LordJumpMad

Sony_70 wrote:

Untitled

Over/Under on Wonder Red being announced tomorrow.

Gotta love young gamers today, they make the best trolls.
It makes me proud

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

DreamyViridi

Untitled
That's an item?! I can already tell that will make for some funny surprise KOs.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Snagrio

DestinyMan wrote:

The first item shown is the X Bomb from Kid Icarus Uprising!
Untitled

It's like Kat & Ana got fused with a Smart Bomb.

Speaking of Kid Icarus items, I wonder if the Daybreak will take the Dragoon's place.
Untitled

Snagrio

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic