Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 19,581 to 19,600 of 27,917

Arminillo

Honestly excited for a Smash without Sakurai controlling every aspect. SSB4 is not perfect. Clones, stupid final smashes and a definite regression in single player modes. Him working on each character individually surely slowed development. I love what he's done but I know it can be done better with a GROUP.

3DS name: Arminillo
3DS FC: 1118-0310-8459

"The Rich Boy wakes Up, But is Handsome."
-DeviousSnorlax

Nintendo Network ID: Arminillo

MasterWario

miiandmario wrote:

Hey so does anyone actually use equipment? I didnt in the 3ds version and I didnt here.

Yes, but considering I don't have enough for everyone (friends, family, etc.) to customize their fighter yet, I only use it when playing by myself.

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My YouTube Channel! Video game related, of course!
My Pushmo Levels

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterWario

jariw

Sakurai ends the pic of the day now.

"Pic of the day has continued since E3 2013, and I would like to bring this series to a close today. A total of 384 posts and roughly 500 screenshots have been posted, and there's even more screenshots if you count the ones I've posted for different regions.

The origins of pic of the day was sharing one picture a day of the game in development inside the company. It started out just as a small bonus for the staff.

However, once we started sharing pictures with the public, it was a much tougher process. We had to be more careful to choose appropriate pictures to post while keeping a consistant schedule regardless of how busy we got, all while some people only wanted new information from my posts.

It's nice to finally be able to get one weight off of my shoulders. But, we promised to create Mewtwo as a playable character, so I can't relax too much yet. I hope you'll look forward to Mewtwo joining the battle!"

jariw

Azooooz

So it ends today, the glorious Pic of the Day.

Making promise is easy. The hard part is keeping it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

Grumblevolcano

It's only 5 hours until Smash releases in Japan, then the game will be available worldwide.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

whodatninja

I really enjoy training my Link amiibo. (Dark Link skin named Jerkward). It's fun to level it up and see it mimic my playing style as it gets smarter! Much better than just having CPUs around.

I'm disappointed Fountain of Dreams didn't make the cut though. I love that stage, its aesthetics and the music... DAT MUSIC!

Edited on by whodatninja

whodatninja

Nintendo Network ID: whodatninja117

Yoshi_Prime

NintyMan wrote:

Japanese commercial:

This is purely amazing.

My friend and I are playing every character in order which, considering ten stock matches, will take approximately nine hours. Honestly, Rosalina is really terrible. I think Jigglypuff may be the only worse character.

Yoshi_Prime

Rintyrocks

Yoshi_Prime wrote:

NintyMan wrote:

Japanese commercial:

This is purely amazing.

My friend and I are playing every character in order which, considering ten stock matches, will take approximately nine hours. Honestly, Rosalina is really terrible. I think Jigglypuff may be the only worse character.

Rosalina's not too bad, she's my main. You just gotta have really good placement with your Luma.

Rintyrocks

3DS Friend Code: 4828-5504-9607 | Nintendo Network ID: mememe1000

NintendoFan64

Azooooz wrote:

So it ends today, the glorious Pic of the Day.

It will be missed.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Inkling

I'm sure Takamaru was considered as a playable character.

Also, because I can't find a thread for this...

Nintendo is doing something for the Game Awards. A YouTube playlist was found on their channel.

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

cookiex

Inkling wrote:

I'm sure Takamaru was considered as a playable character.

Also, because I can't find a thread for this...

Nintendo is doing something for the Game Awards. A YouTube playlist was found on their channel.

There's a thread about it in the general discussion forum.

https://www.nintendolife.com/forums/general_discussion/the_gam...

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

Joeynator3000

...I got an Amiibo. owo
Went with Yoshi, since Link wasn't there....finally able to test this thing out. :3

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Joeynator3000

You think a level 50 Amiibo can handle a team of 3 level 9 CPUs? lol
Did a team battle with my Yoshi Amiibo against level 7s and the Amiibo died a lot less often than I did. xD

Gonna have to try a 1 vs 3 level 9 CPUs once it reaches 50. :3

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

e-love

Is it still surreal to anyone else that the new Smash games are finally out?

Like, with Pic of the Day being over and everything it just really hits it home.
I can't think of anything that compares to the hype before a new Smash Bros. game.

Can't believe it's all over

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

NintendoFan64

Emaan wrote:

Is it still surreal to anyone else that the new Smash games are finally out?

Like, with Pic of the Day being over and everything it just really hits it home.
I can't think of anything that compares to the hype before a new Smash Bros. game.

Can't believe it's all over

I probably won't be as hyped for anything until the next game.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Yoshi

Xiao_Pai wrote:

You think a level 50 Amiibo can handle a team of 3 level 9 CPUs? lol
Did a team battle with my Yoshi Amiibo against level 7s and the Amiibo died a lot less often than I did. xD

Gonna have to try a 1 vs 3 level 9 CPUs once it reaches 50. :3

I like setting up my two level 50 amiibo against a team of six CPUs. They usually lose if the CPU is set to 9, but they win if it's set to 8. I also turn on friendly fire to make it a bit more fair (and interesting!)

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic