Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 19,401 to 19,420 of 27,917

DreamyViridi

NintyMan wrote:

"Clear Classic at intensity 9.0 without losing a single life."

GULP.

Having played co-op Classic mode at a friend's house a few times, I actually feel that one may not be as bad as it sounds if things go well on your playthrough. That said, we did co-op which isn't the same as doing Classic by yourself. Love the game btw, that goes without saying.

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Pootypie

NintyMan wrote:

GULP.

I will try it out with my Captain Falcob.

Also if you can't do it there is always hammer

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

muftu

Hi guys, for those of you who are interested in keeping their amiibo figurines in box I have come up with a solution - I have made a video showing how to do it. However it is in slovak but I guess you will get the idea.

Edited on by muftu

FC: 0731-6199-4722

NintendoFan64

Well, I tried out the drawing tool. It's a little sloppy, but this is what I made:
Untitled

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Captain_Toad

Heh, your (depth of field) I don't know what is called with the gun is pretty nice.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

paul6891

Has anyone noticed how the gsp varies dramatically between version! For example I have a time of 15.11 on 10 man smash for the 3ds with a gsp of 1429267 and a time of 15.60 on the Wii u with a gsp of only 55000 odd!

Almost 100 hours on xenoblade. Loving the game.
Friend code 0387 8772 9947
network ID liverpaul

3DS Friend Code: 0387-8772-9947 | Nintendo Network ID: Liverpaul | Twitter:

NintendoFan64

Captain_Toad wrote:

Heh, your (depth of field) I don't know what is called with the gun is pretty nice.

Hey, thanks!

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

TeeJay

Does anyone even know what Global Smash Power really is

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Captain_Toad

TeeJay wrote:

It's your rank but in reverse. The more numbers the better.

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

TeeJay

Captain_Toad wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

Like, world rank? Why in reverse? Why Nintendo gotta be so different all the time

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Joeynator3000

TeeJay wrote:

Captain_Toad wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

Like, world rank? Why in reverse? Why Nintendo gotta be so different all the time

Because they can, lol.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

vonboy89

your gsp is 'you did better than this many people' so yeah. bigger numbers is better. youre gsp in ii u is so much lower because net nearly as many people have played the wii u version yet.

my friend code is 1306-7465-1022 and my nickname is Vonboy.

Henmii

As for the challenges: Good that they are all on one page, but I miss the panoramic wall from Brawl.

Henmii

Sparx

NintendoFan64 wrote:

Well, I tried out the drawing tool. It's a little sloppy, but this is what I made:

That's pretty darn good

My avatar is from here

skywake

Grabbed the Mario and Kirby Amiibos.... Mario quickly learnt how to use the Home Run bat....

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

CapeSmash

maco wrote:

did you notice that Link's front attack [ A + TAP (->) ] is weak? do 13 damage with the maximum charge time and never sends the enemy flying even if the enemy is at 200% damage

Late response, but you're suppose to tap the attack button again so he can do another slash. It's really powerful.

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

MasterWario

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

NintyMan wrote:

GULP.

I will try it out with my Captain Falcob.

Also if you can't do it there is always hammer

Yeah it doesn't seem too too hard, although I haven't seen Master Fortress yet so idk. Honestly clearing Classic with every character on 7.0 or higher is more annoying. That's freakin' 49(48?)(51?) playthroughs where I have to try at least!

I've also made up my mind that I'm going to use a golden hammer on that "clear crazy orders after 20 rounds with Mario" panel, I just want to see all the high level panels first to make sure there aren't a ton more insane ones. The worst part about that one is the ten minute time limit. You have to end every round in 30 seconds or less.

TeeJay wrote:

Captain_Toad wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

Imo it makes sense. Nintendo doesn't want players clamoring for the top position and making those closer to the bottom of the scoreboard fell like their rank is pointless, but it still allows for competition such that friends can compete for a higher GSP than each other.

With a traditional leader-board system I probably wouldn't care due to how far down I was, but with the GSP it feels good to say I'm better than 50,000 people!

Edited on by MasterWario

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My YouTube Channel! Video game related, of course!
My Pushmo Levels

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterWario

MegaStoneSmash91

Some of the challenges really have me worried. A lot of the harder ones I've already done have been bad enough, like getting 8 K.O.s in Cruel Smash. After that one and a couple others all I could think was "Never again....". I'll probably end up using some hammers even though I was going to try not to.

Beep.
That is all.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0896-8068-4007 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-2791-1985 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaStoneSmash91

MasterWario

MegaStoneSmash91 wrote:

Some of the challenges really have me worried. A lot of the harder ones I've already done have been bad enough, like getting 8 K.O.s in Cruel Smash. After that one and a couple others all I could think was "Never again....". I'll probably end up using some hammers even though I was going to try not to.

How brutal are they? Cause some of them like getting "perfect on all three target blast courses" might take a while if you sit down and do them, but they may happen accidentally, or just take a while to complete. I know I got "85 or higher in rival Smash" just trying to get some of the easier ones.

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My YouTube Channel! Video game related, of course!
My Pushmo Levels

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterWario

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic