Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Thread

Posts 1,941 to 1,960 of 28,771

Orngeblu

That 2nd pic is him about to do with rocket attack.

Nothing has changed since Brawl. :/ (Or Melee?)

Edited on by Orngeblu

Brawl Friend Code: 3395-4738-9505
I also have a 3DS and Wii U.

<3 Smash Bros.

Nintendo Network ID: Orngeblu

CM30

For Luigi's final smash, I always thought either one of the Luiginary Attacks or Giant Luigi from Dream Team would be better than the Negative World thing.

Heck, the latter could even play like in the actual game given that both the 3DS and Wii U have a touch screen...

Try out Gaming Reinvented, my new gaming forum and website!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4189

Twitter:

zoroarkrules25

I'm betting right now the wonderful 101 direct ends with a trailer for one of the characters joining smash bros. There was a rumor from a usually realiable source stating there would be a character from the game in smash bros. That will be my only reason for watching this even though the game seems interesting.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

MrWalkieTalkie

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

I'm betting right now the wonderful 101 direct ends with a trailer for one of the characters joining smash bros. There was a rumor from a usually realiable source stating there would be a character from the game in smash bros. That will be my only reason for watching this even though the game seems interesting.

I doubt that. We JUST got Luigi for the release of Dream Team, and Olimar last month for the release of Pikmin 3. So I wouldn't expect another reveal on Friday. Next month more likely.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

Blur_Escalation

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

I doubt that. We JUST got Luigi for the release of Dream Team, and Olimar last month for the release of Pikmin 3. So I wouldn't expect another reveal on Friday. Next month more likely.

@zoroarkrules25
Who or what was that source? :3

@MrWalkieTalkie
It may be possible that they are revealing chars faster than they usually do.
The release is getting closer, so they have to hurry up. And I don't think they hide half of the character and then reveal everyone at once.
Monthly would take way too long for all character, even if it is December 2014. That they reveal monthly could just be a coincidence.

Blur_Escalation

zoroarkrules25

BlueBlurIxM wrote:

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

@zoroarkrules25
Who or what was that source? :3

@MrWalkieTalkie
It may be possible that they are revealing chars faster than they usually do.
The release is getting closer, so they have to hurry up. And I don't think they hide half of the character and then reveal everyone at once.
Monthly would take way too long for all character, even if it is December 2014. That they reveal monthly could just be a coincidence.

I'll see if i can find the thread again, but it's from E3 put up by a user named 1000yearoldgamer.

That is a good point,they may want to reveal them sooner especially since people really want a newcomer rather then veteran.

zoroarkrules25

DestinyMan wrote:

It makes sense they would announce returning veterans quicker than newcomers. Newcomers should be for Nintendo Directs, whereas returning veterans can be in Pic of the Day. Olimar was revealed in a Pic of the Day, but I think the reason why Luigi was revealed in a Nintendo Direct is because it's the Year of Luigi.

Exactly, but that's why this is entirely possible that we will get a wonderful 101 character revealed to be playable in it friday.

Happy_Mask

I think they're going once a month reveals here, though that's just an estimate.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

OdnetninAges

Hey, I just wanted to bring up something I had on my mind. I'm not sure if it's been talked about yet, though.

So, in the Wii U game, Mega Man has his own stage. But we haven't seen a Mega Man stage in the 3DS version yet. I'm assuming that Mega Man is only going to have one stage, since Sonic and Snake each only had one stage in Super Smash Bros. Brawl. But aren't the stages supposed to be different in the 2 versions (except for Battlefield and Final Destination, with the only difference being the backgrounds)? Will this Mega Man stage be an exception to this rule, or will Mega Man have a different stage in the 3DS version?

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

My Anime List

NSLU Playthrough with friends

Check out Ninten-Times! NOTE: It's dead.

IMPORTANT

The Switch is pretty nice.

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

Blur_Escalation

OdnetninAges wrote:

Hey, I just wanted to bring up something I had on my mind. I'm not sure if it's been talked about yet, though.

So, in the Wii U game, Mega Man has his own stage. But we haven't seen a Mega Man stage in the 3DS version yet. I'm assuming that Mega Man is only going to have one stage, since Sonic and Snake each only had one stage in Super Smash Bros. Brawl. But aren't the stages supposed to be different in the 2 versions (except for Battlefield and Final Destination, with the only difference being the backgrounds)? Will this Mega Man stage be an exception to this rule, or will Mega Man have a different stage in the 3DS version?

Megaman had some DS games. Maybe there will be a map out of them.
NOT Battlenetwork... please. Although.. It would be kind of funny. ^^

Blur_Escalation

kkslider5552000

Well Battle Network from what little I know about it (and even then, mostly from the anime adaptation), it had the exact same characters as the classic series for no apparent reason so it could still work probably.

Bioshock is 10 years old. Let's play through its horrific environment and see why its so beloved!
LeT's PlAy BIOSHOCK < Link to LP

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: Slider...

Dark-Luigi

@DestinyMan I think stage feature. Because you know how different brawlers interact with certain type of stages? (Snake and Fox) maybe the Wii fit trainer could do the same here.

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0430-1213-7546 | 3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

BandG

I think its her intro

Super Smash Bros. Can't Wait!

Nintendo Network ID: Waterwraith

DreamyViridi

@BandG makes a good point. Stage Entrances. Melee, for some reason, didn't have those but the other Smash games do. Though I think the picture shows one of her taunts.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature. Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels / The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by Auracle / My YouTube Channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Snagrio

Either her intro or a taunt. Might possibly be a reflecting shield move (like Fox's) too.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

SheldonRandoms

Maybe if you don't move with the Wii-Fit Trainer for a while, she just does exercises and yoga, and tells the player to do the exercises and yoga as well, it would make sense if this game was wii balance board compatible.

NL's #1 kangaroo fan of SpongeBob Squarepants

Aren't LUCARIO's paws adorable? (MOAR adorable than all of the Eevee'z)

http://eshopgurus.webs.com/

Rev up those fryers! MY LEG!

Ristar the Shooting Star!

Sheldon & Mr. Randoms

I'M SwElLtAsTiC!

SHELDONRANDOMS X UNDEAD_TERROR IN ALL CAPS LOCK GLORY!!!

3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic