Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 19,381 to 19,400 of 27,917

Grumblevolcano

My local GAME store hasn't got their delivery of the GC controllers yet so no Smash for me until at least later today.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

CaviarMeths

Man, I'm so terrible with Robin, but I'm determined to not suck with this character! I need to watch some vids or something, and then practice not being an old man with terrible reflexes.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

Grumblevolcano

justlink wrote:

Is making a CD factory doable?

No because Sandbag doesn't drop CDs anymore, looks like the fastest way to get them is Crazy Orders.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

erv

Can't wait to download it once I get home. Has anyone tried playing with the wii u pro controller? Does that feel natural like the gamecube one or is it more awkward?

Switch code: SW-0397-5211-6428
PlayStation: genetic-eternal

Nintendo Network ID: genet1c

Pootypie

erv wrote:

Can't wait to download it once I get home. Has anyone tried playing with the wii u pro controller? Does that feel natural like the gamecube one or is it more awkward?

Easier than gamecube controller, definitely the best controller you can play with. Although I use gamepad and my brother use wii u pro controller, but gamepad is actually really good!

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

skywake

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

Easier than gamecube controller, definitely the best controller you can play with. Although I use gamepad and my brother use wii u pro controller, but gamepad is actually really good!

hmm....

Personally I've found with other games (still at like 75% downloaded with Smash. HURRY UP INTERNETS) the GamePad is fine. The problem is when you play for a while it starts to get a bit uncomfortable. The Pro controller on the other hand has become my controller of choice for both PC and Wii U games. Anyways, if Smash on the 3DS manages to be ok with its controls then I'm sure the Pro will be fantastic as you say.

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

luisesteban

The Wii U Pro Controller, feels very natural with smash.

luisesteban

Edie

I know this is more to do with Amiibos and probably should be posted there but it's sort of Smash related. My copy of SSB finally arrived today along with my Kirby. I went online to order a Yoshi and Amazon (UK) have sold out. People have already started re-listing them for double the original price. That's capitalism and no one is forcing people to buy them at that price but it's a tad unfair I think.

My Boyfriend managed to get me a Yoshi and a Donkey Kong (yay!) and I've pre-ordered Zelda and Pit but no sign of King Dedede yet. I haven't played much Smash yet but I read there isn't a "Story Mode" and I didn't see one when I loaded the game? If this is the case does that mean there are no unlockables? My apologises for being so terribly uninformed.

Happy Gaming!

Edie x

Edited on by Edie

Edie

Pootypie

Edie wrote:

I know this is more to do with Amiibos and probably should be posted there but it's sort of Smash related. My copy of SSB finally arrived today along with my Kirby. I went online to order a Yoshi and Amazon (UK) have sold out. People have already started re-listing them for double the original price. That's capitalism and no one is forcing people to buy them at that price but it's a tad unfair I think.

My Boyfriend managed to get me a Yoshi and a Donkey Kong (yay!) and I've pro-ordered Zelda and Pit but no sign of King Dedede yet. I haven't played much Smash yet but I read there isn't a "Story Mode" and I didn't see one when I loaded the game? If this is the case does that mean there are no unlockables? My apologises for being so terribly uninformed.

Happy Gaming!

Edie x

No you unlock them by performing other tasks like to unlock character in my avatar is to do 10 turns of crazy orders

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Pootypie

Edie wrote:

@TheGreatBrawler

I see thank you so much for taking the time to reply.

Best Wishes,

Edie x

Lol np if you want to know how to unlock all characters here is how:
Lucina: Marth at 6.0 difficulty or higher
Dark Pit: Classic on Normal
Wario: 100 man smash
Duck Hunt: 1 ko in cruel smash
Doctor Mario: 1 masters order hard difficulty
R.O.B.: 10 crazy orders turns
Mr. Game and Watch: Classic with 5 characters
Falco: Classic

Pootypie

maco

did you notice that Link's front attack [ A + TAP (->) ] is weak? do 13 damage with the maximum charge time and never sends the enemy flying even if the enemy is at 200% damage

Edited on by maco

maco

Pootypie

Anyone know an easy way to do up tilts without having to turn off tap up stick to jump? I really like having tilt up to jump...

Pootypie

Retro_on_theGo

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

Anyone know an easy way to do up tilts without having to turn off tap up stick to jump? I really like having tilt up to jump...

Make the second analog stick set to attack instead of smash Attack.mthats what I ended up doing. I hear they're easier to do on pro controler and GC controllers with practice.

Punished_Boss_84

Not that I need to remind you all:

Launch Trailer.

"They played us like a damn fiddle!" - MGS5
"Finish your mission, prove your loyalty." - MGS3
"We could take a s*** on you from such a height, you'd think God himself has crapped on you!" - GTA: SA
Currently Playing: The Phantom Pain.

3DS Friend Code: 3840-6320-8217

jariw

Are Challenges and other unlockable content "global" on the Wii U? We just got Smash U, but after changing to another user on the same Wii U, the unlocked content by a previous user seemed to still be available. The coins also seem to be global between all users on a system?

jariw

Kewlan

PKpunky wrote:

Kewlan wrote:

@jariw Man, what is up with you?

Sparx wrote:

Anybody have any tips for how to play Shulk? I've been trying to play as him for a while but can't seem to win much

All you gotta do is BECK SLESH, EIR SLESH!
And don't forget to taunt "I'M REALLY FEELING IT!"

Don't you mean... "Back scratch!"

BACK SCRATCH! HAIR SCRATCH!
I'm really itching it!

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

Pootypie

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

Make the second analog stick set to attack instead of smash Attack.mthats what I ended up doing. I hear they're easier to do on pro controler and GC controllers with practice.

Hm I will take a look, thank you

Pootypie

Joeynator3000

NintyMan wrote:

"Clear Classic at intensity 9.0 without losing a single life."

GULP.

I need a hug. T.T

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic