Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 1,921 to 1,940 of 27,917

zoroarkrules25

DestinyMan wrote:

It makes sense they would announce returning veterans quicker than newcomers. Newcomers should be for Nintendo Directs, whereas returning veterans can be in Pic of the Day. Olimar was revealed in a Pic of the Day, but I think the reason why Luigi was revealed in a Nintendo Direct is because it's the Year of Luigi.

Exactly, but that's why this is entirely possible that we will get a wonderful 101 character revealed to be playable in it friday.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

Happy_Mask

I think they're going once a month reveals here, though that's just an estimate.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

OdnetninAges

Hey, I just wanted to bring up something I had on my mind. I'm not sure if it's been talked about yet, though.

So, in the Wii U game, Mega Man has his own stage. But we haven't seen a Mega Man stage in the 3DS version yet. I'm assuming that Mega Man is only going to have one stage, since Sonic and Snake each only had one stage in Super Smash Bros. Brawl. But aren't the stages supposed to be different in the 2 versions (except for Battlefield and Final Destination, with the only difference being the backgrounds)? Will this Mega Man stage be an exception to this rule, or will Mega Man have a different stage in the 3DS version?

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

My Anime List

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

Budda

OdnetninAges wrote:

Hey, I just wanted to bring up something I had on my mind. I'm not sure if it's been talked about yet, though.

So, in the Wii U game, Mega Man has his own stage. But we haven't seen a Mega Man stage in the 3DS version yet. I'm assuming that Mega Man is only going to have one stage, since Sonic and Snake each only had one stage in Super Smash Bros. Brawl. But aren't the stages supposed to be different in the 2 versions (except for Battlefield and Final Destination, with the only difference being the backgrounds)? Will this Mega Man stage be an exception to this rule, or will Mega Man have a different stage in the 3DS version?

Megaman had some DS games. Maybe there will be a map out of them.
NOT Battlenetwork... please. Although.. It would be kind of funny. ^^

Laugh Hard, Run Fast, Be Kind

kkslider5552000

Well Battle Network from what little I know about it (and even then, mostly from the anime adaptation), it had the exact same characters as the classic series for no apparent reason so it could still work probably.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

BandG

I think its her intro

Super Smash Bros. Can't Wait!

Nintendo Network ID: Waterwraith

DreamyViridi

@BandG makes a good point. Stage Entrances. Melee, for some reason, didn't have those but the other Smash games do. Though I think the picture shows one of her taunts.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Snagrio

Either her intro or a taunt. Might possibly be a reflecting shield move (like Fox's) too.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

SheldonRandoms

Maybe if you don't move with the Wii-Fit Trainer for a while, she just does exercises and yoga, and tells the player to do the exercises and yoga as well, it would make sense if this game was wii balance board compatible.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Kewlan

Maybe she taunts and say something like: "I have the perfect balance, where's yours?"

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

Snagrio

Theory time! So I've seen several of you mention that the character reveals are going to be monthly; and, at least partially, I think that's spot on. Let's look at the official website. There are four empty slots on the character line. And there are four months left in this year. Coincidence?

Now I'm not saying that there is only going to be one announcement per month till launch, there isn't enough months for that, but at least the next four will probably follow that formula.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Kewlan

@WingedFish Sorry to burst you bubble, but the empty spots depend on how big your screen, or window is. Try minimizing it a bit

ಠ_ಠ

Favorite Game List:

Budda

WingedFish wrote:

Theory time! So I've seen several of you mention that the character reveals are going to be monthly; and, at least partially, I think that's spot on. Let's look at the official website. There are four empty slots on the character line. And there are four months left in this year. Coincidence?

Now I'm not saying that there is only going to be one announcement per month till launch, there isn't enough months for that, but at least the next four will probably follow that formula.

As 'Kewlan' said. It depends on size of your screen.
On my side there's only ONE spot left.

@CM30
When I remember correctly they have revealed all characters before release. Half of them were "hidden".
There wasn't a single character that I haven't know about when I played the game on US-Release.
This time there will be more or less more characters in the roster. This monthly reveal schedule is stupid...
Let's see what they have for us for gamescom-Nintendo Direct.

Edited on by Budda

Laugh Hard, Run Fast, Be Kind

shingi_70

Untitled

Over/Under on Wonder Red being announced tomorrow.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Happy_Mask

DestinyMan wrote:

Luigi's little kick that does big damage is back.
Untitled

Correction: Little damage, but it launches in negative zone and meteor smashes like nobody's business. :3

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Kewlan

His taunt kick does damage?

ಠ_ಠ

Favorite Game List:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic