Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 19,101 to 19,120 of 27,917

Pootypie

Who else unlocked every characters? I'm wondering if anyone else did, R.O.B. was obviously the hardest one to unlock lol, but I got some nice rewards. Anyone knows a mode where you are more of guaranteed custom moves, or like easier to get them? My brother and I are unlucky getting custom moves from classic a lot of times so... and we play classic on 8.5 in case anyone is wondering.

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Pootypie

Also where can you get SD card?...

And any updates on the sales for Super Smash Bros for Wii U?

Edited on by Pootypie

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

MsJubilee

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

It's been two days how can you ask about the sales of a game, that it hasn't even been released for a week.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Resident Evil 4 Remake & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Pootypie

midnafanboy wrote:

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

It's been two days how can you ask about the sales of a game, that it hasn't even been released for a week.

Come on I'm sure they got a big number already lol

Pootypie

MsJubilee

And a question are the servers down?Cause i can't go to the Eshop or Miiverse and i can't even search anything up on the internet browser.I keep getting this code 112-1007 and for some reason i put the code at the support Nintendo and they don't even know what the code is odd.This is terrible i can't download Smash bros that sucks.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

Pootypie

midnafanboy wrote:

And a question are the servers down?Cause i can't go to the Eshop or Miiverse and i can't even search anything up on the internet browser.I keep getting this code 112-1007 and for some reason i put the code at the support Nintendo and they don't even know what the code is odd.This is terrible i can't download Smash bros that sucks.

Why didn't you pre-download it?

Pootypie

MsJubilee

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

midnafanboy wrote:

Why didn't you pre-download it?

Didn't have money to pay for it,just got enough too buy it today.

MsJubilee

Can't do a damn thing and when i go to Miiverse it says it can't connect to the internet.But i just played like 5 matches online in smash bros for the 3ds with no problem, i'm typing this on my PC with no problem and still get those error codes on my Wiiu.Wow today is just a weird day.

MegaStoneSmash91

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

Who else unlocked every characters? I'm wondering if anyone else did, R.O.B. was obviously the hardest one to unlock lol, but I got some nice rewards. Anyone knows a mode where you are more of guaranteed custom moves, or like easier to get them? My brother and I are unlucky getting custom moves from classic a lot of times so... and we play classic on 8.5 in case anyone is wondering.

I just unlocked all characters earlier, with R.O.B as my last one. I never even touched Crazy Orders either. He just appeared after a battle I had with my amiibos. I did find it odd that I got Dr. Mario after completing a Master Orders ticket, though.

Speaking of amiibos, I'm quite enjoying them. It's fun to see them rise up and start putting up a fight. I've also noticed a few of my own habits carrying over to them, which is interesting. I loved picking their color and giving them a name, too. And I think the actual amiibos themselves still look good. Even the more detailed characters like Marth and Link look good to me. Can't wait for the second and third waves.

Beep.
That is all.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0896-8068-4007 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-2791-1985 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaStoneSmash91

veeflames

So... I have a question for you lucky Wii U gamers, you. Do you, in Smash Wii U, have to unlock again what was already in the 3DS version if you've unlocked it in the latter?

Edited on by veeflames

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

Joeynator3000

Anyone have any tips on how to deal with ROB's home run challenge? I WAS going to skip it with a hammer...but, apparently I can't. :/

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Pootypie

MegaStoneSmash91 wrote:

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

I just unlocked all characters earlier, with R.O.B as my last one. I never even touched Crazy Orders either. He just appeared after a battle I had with my amiibos. I did find it odd that I got Dr. Mario after completing a Master Orders ticket, though.

Speaking of amiibos, I'm quite enjoying them. It's fun to see them rise up and start putting up a fight. I've also noticed a few of my own habits carrying over to them, which is interesting. I loved picking their color and giving them a name, too. And I think the actual amiibos themselves still look good. Even the more detailed characters like Marth and Link look good to me. Can't wait for the second and third waves.

You unlock Doctor Mario by doing that, and you should try out Crazy Orders, it's really fun with high risks and rewards (sometimes) but I enjoyed it, sadly only single player though.

Pootypie

Pootypie

Xiao_Pai wrote:

Anyone have any tips on how to deal with ROB's home run challenge? I WAS going to skip it with a hammer...but, apparently I can't. :/

SIDE B

Pootypie

Pootypie

VolcanoFlamesNL wrote:

So... I have a question for you lucky Wii U gamers, you. Do you, in Smash Wii U, have to unlock again what was already in the 3DS version if you've unlocked it in the latter?

If you connect 3DS to Wii U then no, but I won't do that I enjoy unlocking everything like custom moves again.

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

Xiao_Pai wrote:

SIDE B

Ok so I will be more helpful... side b then if his uppercut hits the sandbug up into the air, do charge up a then repeat then bat. Or you could do side b charge up a up b then down air attack on sandbag in midair to give it quite a lot of damage. It's a combo I would use, as a ROB user (he's my second best).

Pootypie

cheesesteak7

in regards to actual gameplay, am i the only one who likes the 3DS version better? controls seem tighter on 3DS and the difficulty curve seems lowered on 3DS (i.e. a CPU lvl7 on 3DS is easier than a CPU lvl7 on Wii U, Normal difficulty on various modes seem easier on 3DS compared to Wii U, etc)

Obviously the peripheral/extracurricular stuff is more vast on Wii U, but the actual battling, I enjoyed 3DS a heckuva lot more...

It ain't easy being cheesy...

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-5012 | Nintendo Network ID: cheese47

Grumblevolcano

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

VolcanoFlamesNL wrote:

If you connect 3DS to Wii U then no, but I won't do that I enjoy unlocking everything like custom moves again.

I remember GameXplain confirming that you have to unlock everything again even if you do connect 3DS and Wii U.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Faruko

Holy crap, this game makes me want to play other games

trying the song menu, i wanted to play Xenoblade, Fire Emblem and Zelda all over again lol

Edit: add Mega Man 2 and 3 to that list

Edited on by Faruko

WiiU: FarukoSH
3DS FC: 4640-0256-4473
Steam: Farukool
PSN: Farukosh

CapeSmash

cheesesteak7 wrote:

in regards to actual gameplay, am i the only one who likes the 3DS version better? controls seem tighter on 3DS and the difficulty curve seems lowered on 3DS (i.e. a CPU lvl7 on 3DS is easier than a CPU lvl7 on Wii U, Normal difficulty on various modes seem easier on 3DS compared to Wii U, etc)

Obviously the peripheral/extracurricular stuff is more vast on Wii U, but the actual battling, I enjoyed 3DS a heckuva lot more...

Smash 3DS felt horrible to play IMO. So clunky, and nothing felt fluid or satisfing. Smash Wii U just feels a LOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTT more fluid and tight.

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

Faruko

SockoMario wrote:

cheesesteak7 wrote:

Smash 3DS felt horrible to play IMO. So clunky, and nothing felt fluid or satisfing. Smash Wii U just feels a LOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTT more fluid and tight.

horrible compared to the WiiU version ? you could say so, horrible in its own right ? not at all

considering the limitations of the system it was a joy to play, of course the WiiU version IS better but that doesnt make the 3DS version any worse

WiiU: FarukoSH
3DS FC: 4640-0256-4473
Steam: Farukool
PSN: Farukosh

NintendoFan64

So...anyone know how to unlock the Pac-Land stage and Flat Zone X?

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic