Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 1,901 to 1,920 of 27,917

Happy_Mask

Untitled

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

GottzGaming

@Orngeblu i would prefer sheik over impa to and i said snake was "cheap" because his basic attack can easily send you flying its just seems a bit to overpowered to me.

GottzGaming

DreamyViridi

Untitled
Luigi is in! Woot!

Untitled
"Hey, does-a this mean I don't have-a to be unlocked?"

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

DreamyViridi

While many have been talking about it, I personally feel A-OK with Luigi's Moveset. There's nothing wrong with it and the Poltergust doesn't need to be forced in there somewhere. If there's one thing that should/could change with the Green Stache, it's his Final Smash.

Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

DreamyViridi

@Big-Luigi - Oh, there's nothing wrong with it. Nah, I'm OK with it. Just saying if something needs to change, I feel it should be that. I just feel that a Final Smash that represents a game would be interesting. Imagine him going all Luiginary on opponents.

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Mario Maker Levels

Happy_Mask

@MamaLuigiMan200 I agree, he actually might have the most personality in his moves out of all the fighters in the series. He's quite entertaining, and he's not half bad a fighter.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Orngeblu

That 2nd pic is him about to do with rocket attack.

Nothing has changed since Brawl. :/ (Or Melee?)

Edited on by Orngeblu

Brawl Friend Code: 3395-4738-9505
I also have a 3DS and Wii U.

<3 Smash Bros.

Nintendo Network ID: Orngeblu

CM30

For Luigi's final smash, I always thought either one of the Luiginary Attacks or Giant Luigi from Dream Team would be better than the Negative World thing.

Heck, the latter could even play like in the actual game given that both the 3DS and Wii U have a touch screen...

Try out Gaming Reinvented, my new gaming forum and website!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4...

Twitter:

zoroarkrules25

I'm betting right now the wonderful 101 direct ends with a trailer for one of the characters joining smash bros. There was a rumor from a usually realiable source stating there would be a character from the game in smash bros. That will be my only reason for watching this even though the game seems interesting.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

MrWalkieTalkie

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

I'm betting right now the wonderful 101 direct ends with a trailer for one of the characters joining smash bros. There was a rumor from a usually realiable source stating there would be a character from the game in smash bros. That will be my only reason for watching this even though the game seems interesting.

I doubt that. We JUST got Luigi for the release of Dream Team, and Olimar last month for the release of Pikmin 3. So I wouldn't expect another reveal on Friday. Next month more likely.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

Budda

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

I doubt that. We JUST got Luigi for the release of Dream Team, and Olimar last month for the release of Pikmin 3. So I wouldn't expect another reveal on Friday. Next month more likely.

@zoroarkrules25
Who or what was that source? :3

@MrWalkieTalkie
It may be possible that they are revealing chars faster than they usually do.
The release is getting closer, so they have to hurry up. And I don't think they hide half of the character and then reveal everyone at once.
Monthly would take way too long for all character, even if it is December 2014. That they reveal monthly could just be a coincidence.

Laugh Hard, Run Fast, Be Kind

zoroarkrules25

BlueBlurIxM wrote:

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

@zoroarkrules25
Who or what was that source? :3

@MrWalkieTalkie
It may be possible that they are revealing chars faster than they usually do.
The release is getting closer, so they have to hurry up. And I don't think they hide half of the character and then reveal everyone at once.
Monthly would take way too long for all character, even if it is December 2014. That they reveal monthly could just be a coincidence.

I'll see if i can find the thread again, but it's from E3 put up by a user named 1000yearoldgamer.

That is a good point,they may want to reveal them sooner especially since people really want a newcomer rather then veteran.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic