Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 18,921 to 18,940 of 27,917

DreamyViridi

NintyMan wrote:

Who's going to miss the speculation and hype that has kept this huge thread going for three years?

It won't be the same that's for sure. Though there were times I certainly won't miss, the discussions were fun times.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

LzWinky

I just noticed that Mewtwo will be paid DLC eventually. Good times

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Grumblevolcano

I'm going to miss the events prior to the mass 3DS version leaks, in addition the next 7 days will be very painful seeing all the Americans having fun with Smash Wii U and at the same time likely causing server issues for Europe (I'm thinking tomorrow might be like a small scale equivalent to last Christmas).

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

UGXwolf

Grumblevolcano wrote:

I'm going to miss the events prior to the mass 3DS version leaks, in addition the next 7 days will be very painful seeing all the Americans having fun with Smash Wii U and at the same time likely causing server issues for Europe (I'm thinking tomorrow might be like a small scale equivalent to last Christmas).

Sorry in advance.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Azooooz

I hope that the Wii U version has better online than 3DS one.

Making promise is easy. The hard part is keeping it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

DreamyViridi

SuperMalleo wrote:

Azooooz wrote:

I hope it's lag-free, too.

Well, that's just wishful thinking! Even if Nintendo's online servers were perfection, you still have your own and your opponents' connection to worry about.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

CapeSmash

Smash 3DS' online works just fine for me, for the most part.

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

Azooooz

DreamyViridi wrote:

SuperMalleo wrote:

Azooooz wrote:

Well, that's just wishful thinking! Even if Nintendo's online servers were perfection, you still have your own and your opponents' connection to worry about.

The problem is that there is no network bar indicator to show how good is the host connection.

Making promise is easy. The hard part is keeping it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

jariw

DreamyViridi wrote:

SuperMalleo wrote:

Azooooz wrote:

And despite the repeated instructions from Nintendo to use wired connections, most players will be using half-duplex WiFi and blame the servers.

Edited on by jariw

jariw

Dave24

jariw wrote:

DreamyViridi wrote:

SuperMalleo wrote:

Azooooz wrote:

And despite the repeated instructions from Nintendo to use wired connections, most players will be using half-duplex WiFi and blame the servers.

At least it will be better than Brawl. But I think there is possibility that Smash online will work like MK8 - sometimes like a charm, other times like utter cheating crap. Although I hope I'm wrong.

Dave24

Gridatttack

I still dont see how people complain about the 3ds online. 1 on 1 and matches with no items dont lag on me everytime.

I even managed to play with my friend whose internet connection is 1mb (and mine 2mb) and we had no lag.

Whatsoever, I expect the lag to be more persistent here on wii u, but im hoping it wont be the case.

New Super Mario Bros. Deluxe, a remake of Super Mario Bros 1 and The Lost Levels for NSMBDS.
new 3DS: 0276-2211-7514

3DS Friend Code: 0276-2211-7514 | Nintendo Network ID: Gridatttack

LzWinky

Loot Crate sold out of their amiibo offer. Well that was fast

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Faruko

Just read the comments in Gamespot in that article about sakurai not wanting paid DLC on smash (so the game doesnt feel like kt has contrnt cut out of it)

People went apepooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop because they want DLC, ARE YOU KIDDING ME ? It feels like you just cant win with these people, they whine about a game getting DLC, now they whine because X game is not getting DLC because... I dont know, video games i guess

ROFL, damned if they do, damned if they dont

Edited on by LzWinky

WiiU: FarukoSH
3DS FC: 4640-0256-4473
Steam: Farukool
PSN: Farukosh

kereke12

Have fun too all the people who are going to play Smash tonight!!!!!

LONG LIVE NINTENDO

Switch Friend Code: sw-4699-3487-8963 | My Nintendo: kereke12 | Nintendo Network ID: Kereke12

Knux

Ethernet connection and GameCube controller adapter is the way to go.

Knux

Uncle_Franklin

For a good connection I suggest living in Japan where the internet is astounding.

Uncle_Franklin

kereke12

ZeroZX_Dev wrote:

kereke12 wrote:

Have fun too all the people who are going to play Smash tonight!!!!!

Excuse while I cry in my Smash 4 less (don't have the 3DS version either ) corner.
>Plays Smash 3DS demo in between sobs.

I'm the same way.

LONG LIVE NINTENDO

Switch Friend Code: sw-4699-3487-8963 | My Nintendo: kereke12 | Nintendo Network ID: Kereke12

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic