Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 18,821 to 18,840 of 27,917

Nintendo6400

SuperMalleo wrote:

UGXwolf wrote:

Ganondorf, Ike, Shulk, and Link all got buffed, and the nerds on Little Mac, Yoshi, and Pac-man are far from devastating. I'm happy with these results.

Don't forget Bowser. He got buffed as well.

I thought he got nerfed. Bowserside kills bowere 1st now.
How much buffing/nerfing did sonic get? I just fought the toughest sonic online and lost to him 3 out 4 times and the 3 I lost was with my main Mario! PS I beat him with bowser jr.

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

UGXwolf

SuperMalleo wrote:

UGXwolf wrote:

Ganondorf, Ike, Shulk, and Link all got buffed, and the nerds on Little Mac, Yoshi, and Pac-man are far from devastating. I'm happy with these results.

Don't forget Bowser. He got buffed as well.

No, Bowser got nerfed.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Yoshi

SockoMario wrote:

Hit Sandbag between 1640 and 1656 ft. in Home-Run Contest.

What's the logic behind this? o_O

Edited on by Yoshi

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

UGXwolf

brewsky wrote:

SockoMario wrote:

Trial and error and knowing when to stop. Yoshi could likely get that far with ease, you've just gotta know when you've got enough damage to tip it and get it there.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Yoshi

UGXwolf wrote:

brewsky wrote:

SockoMario wrote:

Trial and error and knowing when to stop. Yoshi could likely get that far with ease, you've just gotta know when you've got enough damage to tip it and get it there.

That doesn't answer my question.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Grumblevolcano

SockoMario wrote:

These challenges are pretty, well... challenging! Definitely a lot more difficult than the 3DS challenges.

Clear the true Solo All-Star mode on hard while playing as Duck Hunt.
Clear the true Solo All-Star mode within 6 minutes while playing as Shulk.
Clear the true All-Star mode on normal difficulty or higher without using healing items.
Get a chain of at least 100 in Trophy Rush without taking any damage while playing alone and as Samus.
Clear the true Solo All-Star mode on hard while playing as Ike.
Play Solo Cruel Smash as Luigi and survive for 1 minute.
Clear the true All-Star mode on hard difficulty.
Clear Classic at intensity 8.0 with 2 or more characters.
Clear Solo Classic at intensity 5.5 or higher, playing as Wario without any customizations.
Clear Solo Classic on intensity 5.5 or higher while playing as Kirby.

I'm fine with all of these except the Duck Hunt one as he's a useless character, the Ike one is probably the easiest as he's one of my mains.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

CapeSmash

Grumblevolcano wrote:

SockoMario wrote:

These challenges are pretty, well... challenging! Definitely a lot more difficult than the 3DS challenges.

Clear the true All-Star mode on normal difficulty or higher without using healing items.
Get a chain of at least 100 in Trophy Rush without taking any damage while playing alone and as Samus.
Clear Solo Classic at intensity 5.5 or higher, playing as Wario without any customizations.

I'm fine with all of these except the Duck Hunt one as he's a useless character.

So is Wii Fit Trainer, Mr. Game & Watch, R.O.B, Dark Pit, and Jigglypuff.

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

Pootypie

SockoMario wrote:

Grumblevolcano wrote:

SockoMario wrote:

I'm fine with all of these except the Duck Hunt one as he's a useless character.

ROB IS USELESS??? NO HE ISN'T, how dare you say such thing, he is completely powerful and I can just do amazing moves with him. Don't. Mock. ROB. or else

anyways... LESS THAN TWO DAYS!!! Did I ever say my body is ready?

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

MegaStoneSmash91

The only "useless" character is one that isn't in the game. I quite enjoy playing as most of those characters. Duck Hunt is probably one of my favorites. Wii Fit Trainer isn't half bad either.

Beep.
That is all.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0896-8068-4007 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-2791-1985 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaStoneSmash91

Grumblevolcano

Note that by "useless" I mean extremely difficult to use, Duck Hunt is one of the few characters I had to drop to Easy difficulty to complete on 3DS and even then I failed a fair few times on that difficulty (on playthroughs that didn't even include Spirit Train).

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

CapeSmash

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

SockoMario wrote:

Grumblevolcano wrote:

SockoMario wrote:

ROB IS USELESS??? NO HE ISN'T, how dare you say such thing, he is completely powerful and I can just do amazing moves with him. Don't. Mock. ROB. or else

anyways... LESS THAN TWO DAYS!!! Did I ever say my body is ready?

Yikes! Calm down, I was only kidding.

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

Crimzonlogic

There are no useless characters. Only useless players. (Like me. T_T)

Currently playing: Smash Bros. 3DS, Xenoblade Chronicles, Alpha Sapphire.
Attempting to guide nephew through Skyward Sword. He keeps getting stuck.

Select one:
-Give me snacks.
-High-five me.
-Check out my Deviantart for dumb art: http://crimzonlogic.deviantart.c...

NintendoFan64

Well, he just showed Dr. Mario for those who haven't unlocked him yet...those very, very few people who haven't unlocked him yet.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Pootypie

NintendoFan64 wrote:

Well, he just showed Dr. Mario for those who haven't unlocked him yet...those very, very few people who haven't unlocked him yet.

And to that group of 10 people that doesn't know all characters yet

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

NintendoFan64

ANyways, the masterpieces look a lot better in this game, though I'm not gonna let them distract me from the game. They're really just demos of Virtual Console games. Though now I can at least try out Pilotwings.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

MegaStoneSmash91

I always liked the idea of the Masterpieces when they included them in Brawl. It's like a little history lesson, plus it gives you an opportunity to try the games out of course. I'll definitely be sampling these since there's a good number of games there I haven't played. Being able to go straight to the eshop to purchase them is also a nice feature.

Beep.
That is all.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0896-8068-4007 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-2791-1985 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaStoneSmash91

jariw

Apparently, the embargo lifts at 9AM PST today. 2 hours 40 minutes until the reviews pops up.

jariw

Captain_Toad

Waiting for reviews is killing me...

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Pootypie

Captain_Toad wrote:

Waiting for reviews is killing me...

Like 4 minutes left lol

Pootypie

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic