Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 18,741 to 18,760 of 27,917

DreamyViridi

Yeah, I'm actually very content to the current 3rd Party roster as it is. Having 3rd Parties in Smash is meant to be a big deal and overall special occasion, I feel adding even more will take away from that and Smash in general if non-Nintendo got in so easily.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

kereke12

I would of thought Nintendo would had released a Wii U bundle

LONG LIVE NINTENDO

Switch Friend Code: sw-4699-3487-8963 | My Nintendo: kereke12 | Nintendo Network ID: Kereke12

kereke12

DreamyViridi wrote:

Yeah, I'm actually very content to the current 3rd Party roster as it is. Having 3rd Parties in Smash is meant to be a big deal and overall special occasion, I feel adding even more will take away from that and Smash in general if non-Nintendo got in so easily.

Didn't they have Snake in Smash??

LONG LIVE NINTENDO

Switch Friend Code: sw-4699-3487-8963 | My Nintendo: kereke12 | Nintendo Network ID: Kereke12

Nintendo6400

DreamyViridi wrote:

Exactly and that's why I don't want to see any more 3rd party characters including snake. Snake never fit in the Nintendo schema; in my opinion.

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

Blast

kereke12 wrote:

I'm shocked, too... But it looks like they are hoping people will buy previous Wii U bundles AND a copy of Smash Wii U.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Randomname19

OneBagTravel wrote:

How long until we get a Mercedes-Benz level in Smash

Untitled
Don't even joke about it.

Edited on by Randomname19

Avatar by AzulieZeiro and BeanMChocolate

kereke12

Blast wrote:

kereke12 wrote:

I'm shocked, too... But it looks like they are hoping people will buy previous Wii U bundles AND a copy of Smash Wii U.

But it would of been nice if they did .....

LONG LIVE NINTENDO

kereke12

Randomname19 wrote:

OneBagTravel wrote:

How long until we get a Mercedes-Benz level in Smash

Untitled
Don't even joke about it.

They need to add Honda...

LONG LIVE NINTENDO

MasterWario

Dashtag wrote:

I would like to say that Shovel Knight needs to be in Smash Bros. so the Blue Bomber, Blue Blur, Blue-Haired Prince, and Blue Burrower can all fight each other...

...on Big Blue.

Shovel Knight would work really well too.

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My YouTube Channel! Video game related, of course!
My Pushmo Levels

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterWario

DreamyViridi

MasterWario wrote:

Dashtag wrote:

I would like to say that Shovel Knight needs to be in Smash Bros. so the Blue Bomber, Blue Blur, Blue-Haired Prince, and Blue Burrower can all fight each other...

...on Big Blue.

Shovel Knight would work really well too.

Heh, I just mentioned my stance on more 3rd Parties but I have to agree on that. Potential's there with the relics.
Standard Special - Chaos Orb
Side - Flare Wand
Up - Propeller Dagger
Down - Dust Knuckle
Final Smash - War Horn

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Nintenbomba64

so Shovel Knight and Rayman for Smash V it is. We have to start a new Super Smash Bros V Thread for this XD

3DS FRIEND CODE: 0834-3222-4994

Nintendo Network ID: Nintenbomba64

UGXwolf

If Inkling and Wolf aren't in Super Smash Bros Victory, I will rage quit. Also Lloyd, Takamaru, new FE rep (over Lucina, keep Robin), Isaac, and Tom Nook would be appreciated.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Inkling

UGXwolf wrote:

If Inkling and Wolf aren't in Super Smash Bros Victory, I will rage quit. Also Lloyd, Takamaru, new FE rep (over Lucina, keep Robin), Isaac, and Tom Nook would be appreciated.

I'd like to be in Smash 4 as DLC as well

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

Pootypie

UGXwolf wrote:

Prepare yo rage quitting skills brudda...

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

CapeSmash

Wario Land Wario, Chibi-Robo, Mach Rider, Excitebiker, Dark Samus, and Captain Toad for Smash 4 DLC/Smash 5!

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

Pootypie

Are you guys SERIOUSLY thinking about Super Smash Bros 5 already?!?!?! I will be adult by the time the next game comes out...

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

NintendoFan64

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

Are you guys SERIOUSLY thinking about Super Smash Bros 5 already?!?!?! I will be adult by the time the next game comes out...

Yeah, we should probably wait until after the Wii U version comes out.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

UGXwolf

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

We are, but we aren't. It's more of a joke than anything else. Like when we started the "Will there be an April Nintendo Direct?" Thread in February.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic