Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

DefHalan

SockoMario wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

Who said that ^

Reddit...

I feel like that person just might have a short attention span, something new happens and that is all they can focus on, until the next new thing.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

UGXwolf

Oh my God, it's amazing! Forget Smash 4, I want Smash 83! I may not even buy the Wii U version! :V (For those of you that aren't aware, yet I use :V as an indicator of me being a doof. When you see :V at the end of a message, you can assume that I don't actually mean what I just said, so just relax.)

On a funny related side note, I actually just got back from the Smash Wii U demo at GameStop. There was one in town so I went and had a blast! 8-Player Smash is absolutely hilarious, but I can't help but worry that it's always going to feel like the characters are too small, or there's too much going on for a reliable outcome. That's fine, though, since most of us will be doing this for laughs when our friends are over.

Edited on by UGXwolf

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

MasterWario

UGXwolf wrote:

Oh my God, it's amazing! Forget Smash 4, I want Smash 83! I may not even buy the Wii U version! :V (For those of you that aren't aware, yet I use :V as an indicator of me being a doof. When you see :V at the end of a message, you can assume that I don't actually mean what I just said, so just relax.)

Not sure why you would argue with someone who doesn't like Smash 4 anyway.
I never thought of using that as a face...interesting.

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My YouTube Channel! Video game related, of course!
My Pushmo Levels

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterWario

Shirma_Akayaku

Image removed because of inappropriate content. Just discuss it without too much detail -Lz

This image makes me very uneasy of what lurks within the depths of Miiverse. Is this image worth reporting on Miiverse? If TBD sees this, I'd like to know her opinion on this and if it's worth reporting on Miiverse. The Miiverse admins don't see a problem with this (yet) because to an innocent person it may seem like the dog is gonna eat the duck, but in a "mature" mind people will get the wrong message.

Edited on by LzWinky

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

Inkling

SockoMario wrote:

"PM 3.5 has completely killed any interest I had in Smash 4. I was actually surprised with how much I liked 4 and stopped playing PM and Melee entirely. That's gone now. I might not even buy the Wii U version. PM 3.5 is more of a new game than Smash 4 Wii U is."

Untitled

What. WHAT.

I'm done with this planet.

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

LzWinky

SockoMario wrote:

"PM 3.5 has completely killed any interest I had in Smash 4. I was actually surprised with how much I liked 4 and stopped playing PM and Melee entirely. That's gone now. I might not even buy the Wii U version. PM 3.5 is more of a new game than Smash 4 Wii U is."

Untitled

Yes, because an updated Brawl game is more of a new game than an actual new Smash with actual new content

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

NintendoFan64

Shirma_Akayaku wrote:

Image removed because of inappropriate content. Just discuss it without too much detail -Lz

This image makes me very uneasy of what lurks within the depths of Miiverse. Is this image worth reporting on Miiverse? If TBD sees this, I'd like to know her opinion on this and if it's worth reporting on Miiverse. The Miiverse admins don't see a problem with this (yet) because to an innocent person it may seem like the dog is gonna eat the duck, but in a "mature" mind people will get the wrong message.

Because of the idea I'm getting in my head, quick question: was the maker of the post by any chance have Bard in his/her name?

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Shirma_Akayaku

NintendoFan64 wrote:

Shirma_Akayaku wrote:

Because of the idea I'm getting in my head, quick question: was the maker of the post by any chance have Bard in his/her name?

You would think it is (yes, I know him) but it wasn't Bard. It was someone else. It was a picture of Mr. Peepers licking a duck's neck. That's all I'll say about it.

The person has drawn safe content like this Yoshi in bed:
Untitled
But I'm assuming its expression and the way it's positioned is supposed to be some sort of seduceful image. That's what people are assuming on Miiverse (you can see it in the comments). It is on the top posts on Miiverse but it won't be taken down because this image is a lot safer than the duck hunt one. People do think it's very cute though.

Edited on by Shirma_Akayaku

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Kart 7

veeflames

Can't guarantee I'm getting the game at launch... :_(
Can't wait to play it during the holidays!

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

NintendoFan64

Shirma_Akayaku wrote:

NintendoFan64 wrote:

Shirma_Akayaku wrote:

You would think it is (yes, I know him) but it wasn't Bard. It was someone else. It was a picture of Mr. Peepers licking a duck's neck. That's all I'll say about it.

The person has drawn safe content like this Yoshi in bed:
Untitled
But I'm assuming its expression and the way it's positioned is supposed to be some sort of seduceful image. That's what people are assuming on Miiverse (you can see it in the comments). It is on the top posts on Miiverse but it won't be taken down because this image is a lot safer than the duck hunt one. People do think it's very cute though.

I actually saw the Duck Hunt picture. And it does kinda look a little suggestive. All I know is looking at it makes me feel uncomfortable. Also, someone in the comments actually said that the guy who drew it made Bard look tame...I am deeply worried about the Miiverse stage.

Shirma_Akayaku

NintendoFan64 wrote:

I actually saw the Duck Hunt picture. And it does kinda look a little suggestive. All I know is looking at it makes me feel uncomfortable. Also, someone in the comments actually said that the guy who drew it made Bard look tame...I am deeply worried about the Miiverse stage.

Oh man... What would we see in the Miiverse stage now.... I think I won't really pick that stage when it's released...

Edited on by Shirma_Akayaku

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Kart 7

Jazzer94

WaLzgi wrote:

SockoMario wrote:

Untitled

Yes, because an updated Brawl game is more of a new game than an actual new Smash with actual new content

@WaLzgi Even with the smiley face at the end this comment is rather ignorant and insulting to the amount of work the PM developers have done, just saying.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Yoshi

Didn't they say that posts will be hand picked for the Miiverse stage, and that's why it wouldn't be ready at launch? I don't see why everyone is so concerned about it....

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

UGXwolf

Gonna be honest, Miiverse After Dark is amazing. Bard pushes it a little too far. It's funny, but his bans are fair. This new guy is just brilliant. His pictures are cute, suggestive or not and there's nothing at all NSFW about most of them.

Make no mistake, though. I don't blame Nintendo one bit for coming down on MAD.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

CapeSmash

NEW STAGE LEAKED

FLAT ZONE FROM MELEE IS BACK YES. It's a lot better than Flat Zone 2.

Also, can we talk about how amazing PM 3.5 is? Or is it against that rules to talk about homebrew?

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

NintendoFan64

SockoMario wrote:

NEW STAGE LEAKED

Also, can we talk about how amazing PM 3.5 is? Or is it against that rules to talk about homebrew?

We can, as long as it's for previous generation home consoles or isn't on the Wii U's wii mode, so you can talk about it all you like. Also, that stage coming back is nice...NOW GIMME BACK FOURSIDE AND FOUNTAIN OF DREAMS, SAKURAI SENPAI!

Grumblevolcano

SockoMario wrote:

NEW STAGE LEAKED

You sure? I saw that Flat Zone 2 was returning from Brawl and 3DS.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic