Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 1,861 to 1,880 of 27,917

Orngeblu

DestinyMan wrote:

Pilotwings stage confirmed!
Untitled

WTF IS THIS! I mean like, I don't see any platforms! D:< DOES NOT COUNT AS SHOWING US A NEW STAGE! (But, looks OK imo.)

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

What do you think the chances are of a newcomer being revealed tomorrow?

I really wonder what he'll show for the Nintendo Direct. (if anything) It'd be great if he showed ALL of the vets returning, or at least some new gameplay feature? Something interesting...

Edited on by Orngeblu

Brawl Friend Code: 3395-4738-9505
I also have a 3DS and Wii U.

<3 Smash Bros.

Nintendo Network ID: Orngeblu

zoroarkrules25

Maybe the new adventure mode? I hope that a new 3rd party is shown, maybe pacman or geno? I wouldn't mind seeing if snake and sonic are back either and shown off.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

Whopper744

They really need to show something from Smash Bros tomorrow. At least give us a returning character or something. I hope they show a new 1 player mode. I still can't believe they took the story away for the lamest reason I have ever seen in my life.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

Orngeblu

DestinyMan wrote:

@Orngeblu: Again, it's just part of the background. Sakurai will reveal more of the stage in the following days. I actually think the stage has the potential to look really cool.

And I think there's a good chance of a character being revealed in tomorrow's Nintendo Direct, newcomer or veteran. I'll keep my expectations under control, though, so as not to be disappointed if it doesn't happen.

Yeah, I am really expecting something from Smash 4 to be showed off in the ND tomorrow, even if it's not a character.

Brawl Friend Code: 3395-4738-9505
I also have a 3DS and Wii U.

<3 Smash Bros.

Nintendo Network ID: Orngeblu

Whopper744

I guess this stage means a Wahu Wahu Island stage for the 3DS version

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753

Snagrio

For some reason I'm thinking the next character to be revealed tomorrow (if there is to be one) will be the Mii.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

zoroarkrules25

Big-Luigi wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

For some reason I'm thinking the next character to be revealed tomorrow (if there is to be one) will be the Mii.

Untitled

I thought that to with the reveal of the pilot wings stage and the sal ramano leak at E3.

zoroarkrules25

DestinyMan wrote:

If it was going to be Mii, then I would think the 3DS stage would be Wuhu Island because on Pilotwings Resort. That way they could have a Pilotwings stage for both versions with Wuhu Island from Pilotwings Resort on 3DS and the original Pilotwings on the Wii U.

We'll just have to wait and see. I want Mii to get in with the option of playing as your Mii or any of the Miis from your console's collection. You could still fight as Reggie that way.

What if reggie was revealed instead? Imagine this: we are shown a trailer but it's the Nintendo of america headquarters. we see reggie walk in to start his day. Then all of a sudden Mario, link, and Kirby go to attack him! He pulls a wii remote and nunchucks out and we see him fight all 3 of them off. Then the intro comes up: Reggie his body is ready!

PanicPuppet

@zoroarkrules25 That would honestly be amazing.

I'm still hoping at least ONE of the characters on my Smash Bros. Wish List (see sig) will be included.

PanicPuppet

Snagrio

OdnetninAges wrote:

What if the Mii is revealed, but the Mii they use is Reggie's?

That way, everybody wins.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

GamecubeMan

If the mii is revealed I really hope Nintendo doesnt use the stupid shy guy on helium sounds they used for the mii in MK7. That would get annoying fast considering there are a lot of sound effects in fighting games. u_u

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

zoroarkrules25

WingedFish wrote:

OdnetninAges wrote:

What if the Mii is revealed, but the Mii they use is Reggie's?

That way, everybody wins.

Or the miis intro is all the high leveled nintendo employees miis fighting eachother in a tournament when the letter arrives and the all of them rush to fight the nintendo characters and megaman.

Whopper744

The pic today on the official site is kind of ironic since I've been playing Pikmin 3 and Kirby's Dreamland 2 mostly lately (mixed with a little Game & Wario and Earthbound last week).

zoroarkrules25

Those luigi pics were cool, we even got a new stage revealed with it. I wonder what else luigi is in.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic