Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 18,541 to 18,560 of 27,917

Pootypie

Captain_Toad wrote:

Smash Bros WiiU Commerical approaching.

This one highlights the 8-player smash in a oh-so glorious fashion.

The glorious... nothing can describe dat, my body just became even MORE ready

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Allx360

Why is there so many remixes of the jungle level? Why not some remixes from the second and third donkey kong country.

PK Hype!

kereke12

UGXwolf wrote:

@kereke12 Not grumpy, just mildly annoyed. It's fine if you don't agree with my opinion on this one, but I felt the need to throw it out there.

yeah I now.....

LONG LIVE NINTENDO

Switch Friend Code: sw-4699-3487-8963 | My Nintendo: kereke12 | Nintendo Network ID: Kereke12

kereke12

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

Captain_Toad wrote:

The glorious... nothing can describe dat, my body just became even MORE ready

This is AWESOME>> Plus they should use the 8 players to there advantages

Edited on by kereke12

LONG LIVE NINTENDO

Switch Friend Code: sw-4699-3487-8963 | My Nintendo: kereke12 | Nintendo Network ID: Kereke12

iKhan

Captain_Toad wrote:

Meh. Better than Melee and Brawl's commercial, about tied with Smash 3DS's commercial, but nowhere near as good as the Smash 64 commercial.

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

TeeJay

iKhan wrote:

Captain_Toad wrote:

Meh. Better than Melee and Brawl's commercial, about tied with Smash 3DS's commercial, but nowhere near as good as the Smash 64 commercial.

You mean the one with those people running around in weird bulky Barney-type suits?

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Inkling

Captain_Toad wrote:

Please tell me this'll be the European commercial

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

CapeSmash

I swear, if there's only ONE Smash Bros. for Wii U commercial, I'm going to explode. Also, has anyone noticed that Nintendo has been making new commercials for very old 3DS games? Advertise your home console that desperately needs sales instead of 3DS games that came out 3 years ago that sold millions of copies already. Just saying.

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

Crimzonlogic

SockoMario wrote:

I swear, if there's only ONE Smash Bros. for Wii U commercial, I'm going to explode. Also, has anyone noticed that Nintendo has been making new commercials for very old 3DS games? Advertise your home console that desperately needs sales instead of 3DS games that came out 3 years ago that sold millions of copies already. Just saying.

Or, ADVERTISE EVERYTHING LIKE MAD!!! WII U!! 3DS!!! AMIIBO!!! ALL OF IT!! MUAHAHAHA!! ADVERTISE!!!
Ahem...They should just up their advertising game, period.

Currently playing: Smash Bros. 3DS, Xenoblade Chronicles, Alpha Sapphire.
Attempting to guide nephew through Skyward Sword. He keeps getting stuck.

Select one:
-Give me snacks.
-High-five me.
-Check out my Deviantart for dumb art: http://crimzonlogic.deviantart.c...

iKhan

TeeJay wrote:

iKhan wrote:

Captain_Toad wrote:

You mean the one with those people running around in weird bulky Barney-type suits?

Yes, that's exactly the one I'm talking about.

Best video game commercial ever.

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

DefHalan

iKhan wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

iKhan wrote:

Captain_Toad wrote:

Yes, that's exactly the one I'm talking about.

Best video game commercial ever.

They should just make a new version of that.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

DefHalan

UGXwolf wrote:

@DefHalen Yeah, with the big four and Link and Pikachu and DK and Samus, this time.

I was thinking Villager, Mega Man, Pac-man, Mario, Pikachu, DK, Yoshi, Sonic. Show off the 8-player and some new guys along with old. lol

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

SparkOfSpirit

Allx360 wrote:

Why is there so many remixes of the jungle level? Why not some remixes from the second and third donkey kong country.

Yeah, I don't get it either. Fear Factory, Mining Melancholy, Hop Head Bop, Forest Interlude, Jib Jig, Rattle Battle... there are so many choices. Yet we get eight remixes of Kongo Jungle.

Even Tropical Freeze should have more choices. Where's Busted Bayou, Cannon Canyon, Wing Ding, Grassland Groove, Irate Eight, Seashore War, and so on? We only get two tracks.

If this is all we get, I'm just going to set Gangplank Galleon and Stickerbrush Symphony to max and then call it a day.

Edited on by SparkOfSpirit

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

iKhan

@DefHalan

I'd rather see a sequel of sorts. 8 Nintendo characters are having a party, and they are remembering good times (again set to the Turtle's "Happy Together"), and then Yoshi remembers when Mario tripped him. Yoshi then punches Mario, and another fight erupts!

Undead_terror

NintyMan wrote:

I never thought I would listen to a Latin American remix of the boss theme from Super Mario World...

That sounds ok I guess, but I think they should of used the NSMB2 one.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

UGXwolf

@NintyMan Don't forget that we're not even sure if that's all of the unlockable songs. Could be. Might not be. I do believe that 437 is a very good number, though. It'd be better if we didn't have like five versions of some songs. >w< ... holds on to both of his Star Wolf themes But you won't be taking these from me! And I'm secretly hoping for the Assault version.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

aiat_gamer

I was looking through the characters list for SMB Wii U since I recently bought a Wii U and I have to say, I am a bit disappointed...

-Why Snake is not in the game?
-Why Nintendo did not include a character from The Wonderful 101?! They seem to be made for SMB!

aiat_gamer

CapeSmash

aiat_gamer wrote:

I was looking through the characters list for SMB Wii U since I recently bought a Wii U and I have to say, I am a bit disappointed...

-Why Snake is not in the game?
-Why Nintendo did not include a character from The Wonderful 101?! They seem to be made for SMB!

There's always a chance they might get added as DLC.

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic