OdnetninAges wrote:

DestinyMan wrote:

Look who's game-jumping now.
Untitled

Now that'd be interesting to see.

Agreed, i wouldn't mind this actually.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

Orngeblu

Wow, want a non-interesting pic. >_> Sakurai...

Brawl Friend Code: 3395-4738-9505
I also have a 3DS and Wii U.

<3 Smash Bros.

Nintendo Network ID: Orngeblu

Happy_Mask

Mr. Sakurai, you're doing it wrong. ;_________;
It looks the best when you take their power and then do it.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

SheldonRandoms

Nintendroid5000 wrote:

new screens:

Untitled

Untitled
SHORYUKEN!!!!!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Captain_Toad

Guitardude7 wrote:

I really wish Sakurai would do the daily Dojo updates again.....but then again this game is still pretty early in development. Do you guys and gals think he'll eventually follow that path with the new Smash Bros website?

Btw, unrelated but GOD do I miss the old Dojo. I wished they kept it up and just created a new website instead.

Ahem.
http://www.smashbros.com/wii/en_us/index.html

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

piperrobbie

I have a theory though I'm not too sure if it has been said or not yet if it has I apologize.

Anyways I was thinking how Sakurai may plan on revealing either new comers or returning characters and this is based off how he did it with Olimar.

Now from what I'm aware Olimar's reveal coincided with the release of Pikmin 3, now looking at the up coming line up of games for the Wii U & 3DS this is
my theory

New Super Luigi U (boxed version) release = reveal of Luigi returning.

Pokemon X & Y = reveal of new Pokemon for Pokemon Trainer / reveal of jiggly puff considering it's new type classification / or the reveal of Mewtwo awakening form or some other new Pokemon

Sonic Lost world = confirmation of Sonic to return & possibliy another character of that franchise

The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD or The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds = reveal of Zelda or Ganondorf, or pehaps even a new charter all together

Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze = Diddy and/or Dixie

Super Mario 3D World = Luigi / Peach / or Toad

Mario and Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympic winter games = any character from either franchise that may have not been announced/confirmed yet

Yoshi's new island / Yarn Yoshi = Yoshi

Mario Kart 8 / Mario Golf: World Tour = Another Mario character

X = possibly Shulk?

Fire Emblem X Shin Megami Tensei = Fire Emblem Characters

Then around E3 2014 reveal another round of new comers and veterans.

I mean considering these games come out almost a month after one another it wouldn't be to hard to see him revealing at least one new character
a month to coincide with a new game release.

piperrobbie

Snagrio

piperrobbie wrote:

I have a theory though I'm not too sure if it has been said or not yet if it has I apologize.

Anyways I was thinking how Sakurai may plan on revealing either new comers or returning characters and this is based off how he did it with Olimar.

Now from what I'm aware Olimar's reveal coincided with the release of Pikmin 3, now looking at the up coming line up of games for the Wii U & 3DS this is
my theory

Pokemon X & Y = reveal of new Pokemon for Pokemon Trainer / reveal of jiggly puff considering it's new type classification / or the reveal of Mewtwo awakening form or some other new Pokemon

Sonic Lost world = confirmation of Sonic to return & possibliy another character of that franchise

The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD or The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds = reveal of Zelda or Ganondorf, or pehaps even a new charter all together

Mario and Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympic winter games = any character from either franchise that may have not been announced/confirmed yet

X = possibly Shulk?

I mean considering these games come out almost a month after one another it wouldn't be to hard to see him revealing at least one new character

I've been thinking that myself. Certainly seems plausible. Not to mention it makes for a very great marketing ploy.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

OdnetninAges

piperrobbie wrote:

my theory

X = possibly Shulk?

Yeah, I thought of this as well. I hope that it is the case.

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

My Anime List

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

The_Ninja

piperrobbie wrote:

my theory

X = possibly Shulk?

This.

Edited on by The_Ninja

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

Captain_Toad

lol. Seroiusly? Pilotwings?!

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

MrWalkieTalkie

I'm happy to see more and more franchises are being represented in one way or another. Whether it be a stage or a fighter, the more the merrier.

But my question is. What will they be fighting on in this stage? That image is clearly for the background, but what about the actual platforms we're gonna be fighting on?

And @Big-Luigi, personally, I like that it's as flat as it is. It would've been cool to see it reimagined in HD, but it's also cool how they're keeping it in it's original form.

Edited on by MrWalkieTalkie

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

LordJumpMad

Next Stage is gonna be from Wuhu Island.
I can see it coming.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Whopper744

On the official site today they are showing a Pilotwings SNES stage, which is the only game in that series I haven't played actually...they ahve a way of making me want to play games I don' t have yet...not sure if that's worth 8 bucks though at the moment.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

zoroarkrules25

What do you think the chances are of a newcomer being revealed tomorrow?

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic