Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 18,181 to 18,200 of 27,917

DreamyViridi

Yes, I just saw that video. Gamer stage looks nice, thankful that 5-Volt (the mom) doesn't have the whole stage in her sights all of the time. As for my best characters...
64 & Melee: Mario
Brawl: Luigi
3DS: Not sure. Either Palutena or Lucina

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

IceClimbers

That leak video is fake. Look at the top right of the CSS. It's crooked

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

skywake

Didn't have an N64 or Gamecube. On Brawl I think Mr Game & Watch was probably my favourite character but I was probably better with Link. On the 3DS? I'm even less sure about which is my favourite character. Right now I'd probably lean towards Bowser Jr but I'm pretty much just as fond of Wii Fit Trainer. Also Villager is just ridiculous, haven't mastered him/her but it's a fun character to play as.

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

Crimzonlogic

Since everyone else is listing their best...Diddy Kong see, Diddy Kong do!
N64: Link and Pikachu. Young me didn't care enough about the other characters to play as them...Hehe...I was a biased kid.
Melee: Roy was my best. I was decent with Marth and Yoshi, but my brother always insisted that those were HIS characters so I didn't play as them that much...He tried to say the same about Roy but I demanded that we share him...lol.
Brawl: Pit, Meta knight, and Toon Link.
3DS: Pit and Dark Pit, Bowser and maybe the villager. I haven't really tried very many characters yet. I've been sticking with a dozen or so for a while while I get better at the game...Too many to get used to in a short time. I've just realized I haven't even tried old Meta Knight yet! How could I not? He was one of my favorites from Brawl.

And happy Halloween.

Edited on by Crimzonlogic

Currently playing: Smash Bros. 3DS, Xenoblade Chronicles, Alpha Sapphire.
Attempting to guide nephew through Skyward Sword. He keeps getting stuck.

Select one:
-Give me snacks.
-High-five me.
-Check out my Deviantart for dumb art: http://crimzonlogic.deviantart.c...

MsJubilee

64:Link
Melee:Link
Brawl;Zelda
3DS:Ike Weird thing they nerfed him and buffed him up at the same time, or maybe it's just me?
I wish they never nerfed Zelda, she was awesome in Brawl don't know what happened.But still i'm going to try to master her,cause she's still awesome in my eyes.

Edited on by MsJubilee

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Nintendo6400

midnafanboy wrote:

64:Link
Melee:Link
Brawl;Zelda
3DS:Ike Weird thing they nerfed him and buffed him up at the same time, or maybe it's just me?
I wish they never nerfed Zelda, she was awesome in Brawl don't know what happened.But still i'm going to try to master her,cause she's still awesome in my eyes.

they did that with a lot of characters. For example metc knight was nerfed, but some moves were buffed such as his down b which was weak in brawl, but awesome in smash 4.

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

CapeSmash

midnafanboy wrote:

I wish they never nerfed Zelda, she was awesome in Brawl don't know what happened

Err... you sure about that?

Untitled

She seems pretty balanced going by the buffs and nerfs.

Edited on by CapeSmash

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

Pootypie

Yeah everything is way more balanced in this game.

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Inkling

IceClimbers wrote:

Well, we'll find out today

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

WiiUComplete

I apologize if this has been asked. I m new and this thread is uber long.

I want to know if any PAL regions will be getting the "Game+Adapter+controller" bundle . I know the Americans will have it....just can't find any info on it for PAL regions.

I collect for Wii U (84 titles so far) and would love to have this bundle.

Edited on by WiiUComplete

WiiUComplete

ZurrrrBlattTron

Welllllll
N64:Samus
Melee: Peach
Brawl: Zelda,Pit
3DS: Lucina,Pit
I can fully say Lucina is a way Better character than Marth

ZurrrrBlattTron

Twitter:

TeeJay

Late to the party, but I'll list my mains here as well:

N64: Kirby
Melee: Young Link
Brawl: Toon Link
Sm4sh: Toon Link, Robin, Rosalina, Villager

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

The_Ninja

N64: Link
Melee: Jigglypuff
Brawl: Toon Link
SSB4: Villager, Duck Hunt, Ness ( I love using everyone in this Smash game. I don't know sure yet who to pick..)

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

Pootypie

Yeah I can see it is very hard to pick the main best for super smash bros 4, they are all so good lol.

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

NintendoFan64

Inkling wrote:

IceClimbers wrote:

Well, we'll find out today

Well, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't looking to whatever the guy shows. Got a pretty good feeling it's gonna be something that's not too convincing.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Inkling

I'm not sure if it's been said already, but here's a Luigi Fight Pad
http://www.game.co.uk/en/super-smash-bros-luigi-gamecube-controller-for-wii-u-312439/?merchname=wiiu--onlyatgame--SmashBrosGCController

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

Nintendo6400

OK so after YouTube went 60 fps, I started to wonder, why don't any of my TV's seem to display 60 frames? Then I found out that 60 fps only worun on 1080p or 720p, and not 1080i which all my TVs run at. I'm a bit sad now because 60 frames looks so amazing! I wish I my TVs could run at p.

Azooooz

Nintendo6400 wrote:

OK so after YouTube went 60 fps, I started to wonder, why don't any of my TV's seem to display 60 frames? Then I found out that 60 fps only worun on 1080p or 720p, and not 1080i which all my TVs run at. I'm a bit sad now because 60 frames looks so amazing! I wish I my TVs could run at p.

Maybe it's time to invest on a new TV?

Making promise is easy. The hard part is keeping it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

Nintendo6400

Good thing Christmas is right around the corner.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic