Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 18,061 to 18,080 of 27,917

Arminillo

Nintendo6400 wrote:

Oh my! Supposed dlc leak!
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pFNhYHPAhhg
Most likely fake, but I kinda wanna hear what you guys think of it.

Step 1: Make fake CSS
Step 2: open it in 3DS Browser
Step 3a: Dont show bottom screen to viewers or move cursor
Step 3b: Play music on your computer to emulate effect.

Edited on by Arminillo

3DS name: Arminillo
3DS FC: 1118-0310-8459

"The Rich Boy wakes Up, But is Handsome."
-DeviousSnorlax

Nintendo Network ID: Arminillo

Arminillo

Most wanted DLC: assuming they will be packaged like MK8, I could see Nintendo doing something like:
-Fire Emblem DLC with new map, playable Roy, assist trophy Titania, playable Issac from Golden Sun. $3.99
-Pokemon DLC with updated Poke Floats, playable Mewtwo, Mega Stone item, playable Chibi Robo. $3.99
-Mario DLC with new map or Peach's Castle, playable Paper Mario, Cat Bell item, playable Daisy.$3.99
Ubi DLC with Rayman Legends map, playable Rayman, Ezio assist trophy, Raving Rabbid assist trophy. $2.99

I mean, wtf is Rayman a trophy for? Somethings brewing.

3DS name: Arminillo
3DS FC: 1118-0310-8459

"The Rich Boy wakes Up, But is Handsome."
-DeviousSnorlax

Nintendo Network ID: Arminillo

Crimzonlogic

Nintendo6400 wrote:

I know right? The guy even said that he would post a bit info on Saturday. I tend to find these fake leaks humorous.

I'm expecting him to upload a ten-minute video showing just the trollface meme.

Edited on by Crimzonlogic

Currently playing: Smash Bros. 3DS, Xenoblade Chronicles, Alpha Sapphire.
Attempting to guide nephew through Skyward Sword. He keeps getting stuck.

Select one:
-Give me snacks.
-High-five me.
-Check out my Deviantart for dumb art: http://crimzonlogic.deviantart.c...

AceDefective

Nintendo6400 wrote:

Repeating what I said on the actual video:
"This leak was so real you didn't even have to select a character, show yourself booting up the game, move the cursor around on the top screen to verify it's not a photo-shopped static image, or even show the bottom screen at all.
10/10 would leak again.
Protip: you can boot up images on the top screen of a 3DS through the Nintendo 3DS Camera app or Internet Browser. If you want make your "leak" seem legit, show actual gameplay."

Just some random loser who loves a variety of things.
Youtube Channel | Deviant ART | YoYo Games account |

3DS Friend Code: 2079-6493-1326 | Nintendo Network ID: ZeroZX_Dev | Twitter:

DBPirate

TheGreatGamer wrote:

Mr_Video wrote:

@TheGreatGamer You'll need a capture device to record gameplay. I couldn't recommend one to you though, since I'm no expert on that sort of thing.

DBPirate wrote:

TheGreatGamer wrote:

OK now my question: How do you record the Wii U screen? If anyone could answer this then that would be great... I am thinking of starting a youtube of super smash bros gameplay (maybe...)

I use an Elgato Capture Card on my YouTube Channel (DBPirate) but if your TV isn't showing your Wii U in HD quality, then it won't record in HD quality. It costs a lot though.

Oh ok thanks both, btw I gave you a sub pirate

Thanks!

Currently playing: Bayonetta 2

My Nintendo: DillPickle | Nintendo Network ID: Czechmate1129

Nintendo6400

ZeroZX_Dev wrote:

Nintendo6400 wrote:

"This leak was so real you didn't even have to select a character, show yourself booting up the game, move the cursor around on the top screen to verify it's not a photo-shopped static image, or even show the bottom screen at all.
10/10 would leak again.
Protip: you can boot up images on the top screen of a 3DS through the Nintendo 3DS Camera app or Internet Browser. If you want make your "leak" seem legit, show actual gameplay."

you wrote down my exact thoughts my friend When will people learn?

One week later, he shows off game play of waddle dee! ... in a brawl mod.

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

NintendoFan64

Suicune wrote:

Most wanted DLC: assuming they will be packaged like MK8, I could see Nintendo doing something like:
-Fire Emblem DLC with new map, playable Roy, assist trophy Titania, playable Issac from Golden Sun. $3.99
-Pokemon DLC with updated Poke Floats, playable Mewtwo, Mega Stone item, playable Chibi Robo. $3.99
-Mario DLC with new map or Peach's Castle, playable Paper Mario, Cat Bell item, playable Daisy.$3.99
Ubi DLC with Rayman Legends map, playable Rayman, Ezio assist trophy, Raving Rabbid assist trophy. $2.99

I mean, wtf is Rayman a trophy for? Somethings brewing.

Interesting ideas. I don't agree with the all (for example, I'd rather have Captain Toad than Daisy), but there are some interesting ideas in there. Also, I have a theory for the Rayman trophy: Rayman WAS going to be playable, but then for some reason (I'm guessing the Rayman Legends debacle) he was cut. That's the only reason I can come up with, since he's the only guest trophy that is in no way related to the other guest characters (before anyone brings up Boss Galaga, Special Flag, Pooka, and those weird square things from Xevious, those are obviously in because of Pacman, so I'm associating them with Pacman in this game).

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

2Sang

Nintendo6400 wrote:

ZeroZX_Dev wrote:

Nintendo6400 wrote:

10/10 would leak again.

you wrote down my exact thoughts my friend When will people learn?

One week later, he shows off game play of waddle dee! ... in a brawl mod.

Isaac looks real, but the rest look fake. Highly doubt it's real, but he said he'd show better proof next saturday. Guess we'll have to wait and see...

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

Nintendo6400

I think the best update they could give the hard core smashes, aka melee fans, is the ability to switch between melee and brawl style air dodges through special smash. Alol the could add a hit stun ratio as well.
Of course when I told my friend this who prefers pm over ssb4 he said that wouldn't be enough.
other than his opinion, it's a good idea, right?

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

DefHalan

Nintendo6400 wrote:

I think the best update they could give the hard core smashes, aka melee fans, is the ability to switch between melee and brawl style air dodges through special smash. Alol the could add a hit stun ratio as well.
Of course when I told my friend this who prefers pm over ssb4 he said that wouldn't be enough.
other than his opinion, it's a good idea, right?

Not sure what the game would gain from offering Melee's air dodge mechanic (which was horrible)

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Blast

I highly doubt we'll see alotta DLC from Smash. It doesn't need it and I know Samurai wouldn't go too far. Mario Kart 8 can handle DLC packs but Smash can't without angering people.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

TeeJay

It's unfortunate that the Smash community is so volatile.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

DefHalan

Blast wrote:

I highly doubt we'll see alotta DLC from Smash. It doesn't need it and I know Samurai wouldn't go too far. Mario Kart 8 can handle DLC packs but Smash can't without angering people.

The only people you would anger are the people that are against DLC in general, and those people are probably mad about Mewtwo already. I think Smash could do great with Seasons of DLC. Your favorite character didn't make it in, well they might have a chance. You don't like DLC, that is fine, don't but it. Of course they would release patches to make DLC Characters compatible with people who didn't get DLC so there won't be a split in the community.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Joruus_Cbaoth

The people above me are the same people that made stupid excuses on how the ESRB leak of the final roster was fake.

Edited on by LzWinky

Joruus_Cbaoth

MasterWario

Grumblevolcano wrote:

@DreamyViridi To me if anything is over-represented it's definitely Miis, I feel they take away the Nintendo feel away from Nintendo games. Remember back in games like Mario Kart Double Dash where all characters were from the Mario franchise, now look at Mario Kart 8. Even though I'm happy with Link also to some extent Isabelle and Villager, you'll still see most online matches plagued with Miis.

I definitely agree with too many Miis in Mario Kart, but it's one of my favorite things about the new Smash! And honestly they deserve to be represented in a game like Smash, since they're so prevalent. Miis can be annoying in Mario Kart 8 because they just substitute visuals basically. But in Smash you can actually customize your fighter, just like you can customize your Mii. So their inclusion makes sense, and imo, fits pretty dang well.

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My YouTube Channel! Video game related, of course!
My Pushmo Levels

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterWario

Henmii

As for the opening, this is my opinion:

1: Melee. Awesome cinematic
2: N64. Nice cinematic
3: Brawl. Starts strong with a cinematic piece, then just goes to small snippets of other included cutscenes. Not very inspired.
4: Wii u. No real cinematic. Just gameplay snippets and some snippets from reveal-trailers
5: 3DS. Just a slideshow.

Henmii

SparkOfSpirit

I like Smash 64's opening the best. Reminds me of an old school arcade attract screen.

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

TeeJay

Henmii wrote:

As for the opening, this is my opinion:

1: Melee. Awesome cinematic
2: N64. Nice cinematic
3: Brawl. Starts strong with a cinematic piece, then just goes to small snippets of other included cutscenes. Not very inspired.
4: Wii u. No real cinematic. Just gameplay snippets and some snippets from reveal-trailers
5: 3DS. Just a slideshow.

Took the words right out of my, um, fingertips. I would rank them the same for the same reasons.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

CapeSmash

DefHalan wrote:

Not sure what the game would gain from offering Melee's air dodge mechanic (which was horrible)

How was it "horrible"? At least in Melee you couldn't spam air dodge repeatedly.

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic