Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 1,801 to 1,820 of 27,917

ShogaSenshi

Suicune wrote:

Creatures worked on the Pokemon Ranger games and some other stuff...

Pokemon Ranger? Could Pokemon Ranger be replacing Pokemon Trainer?!

Hmm could there be levels on the 3DS version from the Pokemon Ranger series also?

It's almost inevitable they will include Earthbound/Mother character most likely still Ness

War doesn't determine who is right, only who is left.

Twitter:

zoroarkrules25

Pittoo wrote:

Suicune wrote:

Creatures worked on the Pokemon Ranger games and some other stuff...

Pokemon Ranger? Could Pokemon Ranger be replacing Pokemon Trainer?!

Hmm could there be levels on the 3DS version from the Pokemon Ranger series also?

It's almost inevitable they will include Earthbound/Mother character most likely still Ness

Maybe he is playable but alongside the pokemon trainer. His final smash could be luring them in with the stylus( you use the touchpad on wii u and 3ds) and whipping them around then sending everyone flying with it.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

Orngeblu

@Dweeb: It's a possibility, although there is NO possiblity Ness will be cut. I'd rather have the Yo-yo Usmash, though.

Brawl Friend Code: 3395-4738-9505
I also have a 3DS and Wii U.

<3 Smash Bros.

Nintendo Network ID: Orngeblu

Arminillo

Dweeb wrote:

I have a feeling that they will have to take out Lucas. I surely hope that's not the case, since I like how he plays and feels better than Ness. Also in Brawl they made Ness a bit heavy (like they did with Captain Falcon and Link, but to a lesser degree), which I hated. If they took Lucas out I hope they make Ness feel more like Lucas, and for God's sake change his Up Smash to something like Lucas'.

This. Lucas was sooo much better than Ness, especially using PK Freeze and his Up Smash. I also prefer his PK Fire with the knockback over Ness'.

3DS name: Arminillo
3DS FC: 1118-0310-8459

"The Rich Boy wakes Up, But is Handsome."
-DeviousSnorlax

Nintendo Network ID: Arminillo

Orngeblu

Il-Fortissimo wrote:

@Orngeblu I guess, I just hate Ness' slightly laggy feel. I don't understand what's so great about his yoyo though...it doesn't do much damage.

Well, it's more about his air game, and Ness's back-throw kills, lul. His Fsmash isn't very reliable either because it comes out slow and has more ending lag then Lucas' Fsmash.

Edited on by Orngeblu

Brawl Friend Code: 3395-4738-9505
I also have a 3DS and Wii U.

<3 Smash Bros.

Nintendo Network ID: Orngeblu

Snagrio

"Pic of the day.
Come on out, Cragalanche! (Not really.)"
Untitled
Thought of this before, but when I first saw the Uprising stage I wondered if the Reset Bomb would strike during the match and engulf the stage. Looks like my hunch might be right.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Snagrio

DestinyMan wrote:

I can't help but feel that Donkey Kong's appearance in recent pics is referring to something or someone related to him being revealed soon.

Could it be...
Untitled
Come on Sakurai, if you put Mega Man in, surely there is room for this guy.
Otherwise,

Snagrio

Happy_Mask

@DestinyMan For some reason, I think it'll be Dixie, which stinks in my opinion because she's essentially diddy with a ponytail. I'm still hoping for K. Rool though. I'm betting one of the new stages will be the top of the volcano with the Big Tiki Tower thing looming over the stage, with the tiki audience from the Returns boss fights as well. :3

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Arminillo

I think Dixie wouldn't be a bad addition at all. I mean, she would have similar moves to Diddy Kong yes, but she would have a cool up B in which she spins her hair...just like Donkey Kong....swinging his....arms.

She may not be a great idea.

-DeviousSnorlax

Snagrio

Just thought of it, but what if Dixie was paired with Diddy ala the Ice Climbers, only you can switch between them like DKC2? Actually, it could be a sort of hybrid between Ice Climbers and the Zelda/Sheik duo. That way she's in the game, but she also doesn't take up a roster slot.

Snagrio

Arminillo

@WingedFish

I'd like that, adding stuff like throwing the other at things like in DKC2, but if they miss you have to pick them back up from their crying on the floor.

-DeviousSnorlax

Kewlan

Something I'd like to see, in the subject of "costumes", would be to be able to change between Olimar, Louie, Alph, Brittany and Charlie. I really hope they add that kind of stuff. I'd also like to see Rock and Winged Pikmin!

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

Snagrio

I hope the music for Pikmin will be more varied this time around. In Brawl it was mostly either remixes of the world map and title themes or the popular songs used for the games' advertising.

Snagrio

PloXyZeRO

Yeah I think winged and rock Pikmin will be with Olimar this time around
I hope Olimar is just as good this time around, as he was one of the best characters in Brawl. However in Melee, I almost exclusively used Falco, so I hope Falco returns to his Melee state rather than his Brawl one

MrSRArter wrote:

Nintendo is rich while Detroit is bankrupt. They could use Detroit make a real Nintendo Land theme park.

3DS Friend Code: 3325-2132-3153 | Nintendo Network ID: PloXyZeRO | Twitter:

kingston589

I want the homeless hitchiker kai because he is ready to smash! smash! smash!

Currently Playing: Smash Bros, Ducktales Remastered and Bayou Billy
Youtube: PlatTheFormer
Steam: PlatTheFormer

Nintendo Network ID: kingston589

Snagrio

@PloXyZeRO I have four possible theories regarding the Winged and Rock Pikmin.

#1 They'll be with Olimar but haven't been revealed yet.

#2 One of the Pikmin 3 Captains join the roster and will have them.

#3 They'll be a two-in-one Assist Trophy, possibly behaving like Lakitu and Spinies with the Wings carrying Rocks around the stage before dropping them.

#4 They'll only be trophies/stickers.

Edited on by Snagrio

Snagrio

PloXyZeRO

@WingedFish I hope that #1 is the case (seems plausible), and I really hope that #4 is NOT the case.
#2 also seems somewhat possible but I feel like the other captain would essentially be a "clone" of Olimar, since the Pikmin do most of the fighting instead of the character wielding them

MrSRArter wrote:

Nintendo is rich while Detroit is bankrupt. They could use Detroit make a real Nintendo Land theme park.

3DS Friend Code: 3325-2132-3153 | Nintendo Network ID: PloXyZeRO | Twitter:

Snagrio

@PloXyZeRO I think it's a toss up between #1 and #2, with me personally learning more towards #2.

With Olimar already confirmed I can see some kind of pseudo Fire Emblem situation here (aka Marth has been in the last two but the other representative with him has changed). And it shouldn't be too difficult to make the moveset for the other Captain different. The recovery move alone is easily changable with the Winged Pikmin.

Snagrio

Happy_Mask

Needs moar Raptor Boosts.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic