Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 1,781 to 1,800 of 27,917

DePapier

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

PloXyZeRO wrote:

There's a petition to have Reggie in the game...with 5000+ "signatures"
http://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/masahiro-sakurai-sora-l...

I saw this yesterday on miiverse. I was laughing so much and still but I'm signing this and posting it around for how much fun it would be to have and play as him. I'm going to post this on other sites to get more support.

Holy cow, this is hilarious:

Hubert Erglegrue NEW YOTK, NY 6 days ago Like 47
"Until age 9 my life had no meaning. I was little more than a wandering soul in an empty world that just couldn't understand me. I had no goals, no spirit, no meaning of any kind. All my teachers wanted to have me evaluated to figure out why I never talked to any of the other students, and my parents sulked to see their son so miserable and disconnected from the wonderful world they brought him into. It was as though I wasn’t meant to be, like I had been born into a life in which I never belonged. But then one day on what seemed to be another typical summer afternoon, I decided to turn on the TV to see what sort of cheap entertainment could help me get through another pointless day. The screen turned on and revealed a grand convention hall lined with hundreds in attendance. Suddenly lights lit up the stage and a dark figure walked out to the front. “My name is Reggie", he said, "I’m about kicking ass, I’m about taking names, and we’re about making games.” My eyes lit with wonder and fascination. “Reggie”, I repeated in my head, a name that seemed to imprint itself on the texture of my brain and sink deep within the chambers of my heart. A large smile slowly took over my face for the first time as I filled with a feeling of excitement and infatuation for this mysterious yet gorgeous man. Since that fateful day my mind has done little more than devote itself to the worship of Reggie Fils-Aime. What was once my commonplace bedroom is now a shrine dedicated to my Messiah. Not only has he coordinated the efforts of a massive videogame company and taught people why Nintendo is a corporation meant for people of all shapes, colors, and sizes, but he has also captured my heart. Since I heard of this man, my life has had real meaning. I now jump out of bed every morning with spirit coursing through my veins with the earnest hope of someday meeting this deity. I know not when I shall meet Reggie, but I know deep down that when I do, his body will be ready. Not only has he earned his spot in his company’s most anticipated new title, but he ought to have a game centered on his life and legacy. The fact that Nintendo had not begun production as soon as they heard his angelic voice is a sin unto itself, as Reggie does not do his own labor, but is telling us to take the next step. We, as members of the human race, can absolve ourselves if we put him in this game. Reggie is within all of us, now it is time to teach the world."

Orngeblu

Suicune wrote:

Orngeblu wrote:

For any character: Japanese voice > English.

Two words: Solid. Snake.

.. Hmm...maybe I'd have to hear him in Japanese to know if I like it over english. xP

PloXyZeRO wrote:

[em]There's a petition to have Reggie in the game...with 5000+ "signatures"

>_> Yeah, I saw that on [insert site here] and I don't like it. I don't think it will happen even with that many signatures. Unless Sakurai really wants to please that 5000 (and counting) sigh...you guys and your outlandish character idea's...

If it does go through, I won't get over it like I did Wii Fit Trainer.

Edited on by Orngeblu

Brawl Friend Code: 3395-4738-9505
I also have a 3DS and Wii U.

<3 Smash Bros.

Nintendo Network ID: Orngeblu

Snagrio

Big-Luigi wrote:

Pic of the Day! This one's a bit weird...
Untitled

The classic circus theme comes to mind.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Happy_Mask

I feel like DK is becoming a source of comic relief in this entry, much moreso than in any other one.
@Reggie4SmashBros Sakurai's Cat is going to be in the next smash bros, it was already hinted at in Brawl. Nintendo already has a representative. u_u

Edited on by Happy_Mask

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Snagrio

kkslider5552000 wrote:

that's a 2nd Extra Credits post in one day

I approve.

Actually when you posted the first one I discovered the other videos and have been spending the last three hours having an EC marathon. Good stuff.

Snagrio

kkslider5552000

WingedFish wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

that's a 2nd Extra Credits post in one day

I approve.

Actually when you posted the first one I discovered the other videos and have been spending the last three hours having an EC marathon. Good stuff.

This justifies me posting on the internet as far as I'm concerned.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Snagrio

Dev wrote:

Here's a closer look of the Animal Crossing town.
Untitled

I've heard that this is the City Folk version while the New Leaf stage is (obviously) on 3DS.

Snagrio

K964

Yep, that's the titular City from Animal Crossing City Folk on the Wii, presumably exclusive to the Wii U game.

"Good. Everyone's together. Pyrrhon loves a party."
"...It's funny because marriage is terrible!"
If you know the origin of both of those quotes, then you're awesome!
Songs are like hugs that mouths give to ears.
Dreams are easy to achieve if hope is all...

zoroarkrules25

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Just some posters i found, i have many more but those will be for later.

Edited on by zoroarkrules25

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

Arminillo

Mewtwo Strikes Back better be the offical line if they reintroduce him

3DS name: Arminillo
3DS FC: 1118-0310-8459

"The Rich Boy wakes Up, But is Handsome."
-DeviousSnorlax

Nintendo Network ID: Arminillo

zoroarkrules25

Suicune wrote:

Agreed, that would be awesome.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

SheldonRandoms

Chase McCain could be in the next Smash Bros. There was something in his game on the wall that looked very similar to a smash ball, in fact, there was two of them, and there's going to be two new smash bros games for the Wii U and 3DS, and both of those games are exclusive to Nintendo, just like the lego city games, and there was one for the 3DS and one for the WiiU, and both were different games, just like Smash Bros for Wii U and 3DS.............All and all, Chase McCain could be in SSB4 (That would be awesome)

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Efase

Suicune wrote:

I think Mewtwo coming back is totally plausible. Can't wait to see. And yeah, that's pretty much the best one liner for him.

Efase

Nintendo Network ID: Efase1 | Twitter:

SCRAPPER392

That character in the picture isn't even Mewtwo.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

kingston589

facepalm

Currently Playing: Smash Bros, Ducktales Remastered and Bayou Billy
Youtube: PlatTheFormer
Steam: PlatTheFormer

Nintendo Network ID: kingston589

ShogaSenshi

There will indeed be something involved from the Mother/Earthbound series included in Super Smash
Available on Nintendo 3DS and Wii U
Planned release: 2014

© 2013 Nintendo / HAL Laboratory, Inc.

Characters: © Nintendo / HAL Laboratory, Inc. / Pokémon. / Creatures Inc. / GAME FREAK inc. / CAPCOM CO., LTD.

Creatures Inc. has no ties to the other characters just Mother/Earthbound series right?

War doesn't determine who is right, only who is left.

Twitter:

Arminillo

Creatures worked on the Pokemon Ranger games and some other stuff...

Pokemon Ranger? Could Pokemon Ranger be replacing Pokemon Trainer?!

3DS name: Arminillo
3DS FC: 1118-0310-8459

"The Rich Boy wakes Up, But is Handsome."
-DeviousSnorlax

Nintendo Network ID: Arminillo

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic