Wii U Forum

Topic: Super Smash Bros. Wii U Thread

Showing 1,781 to 1,800 of 7,992

AuthorMessage

Varia01

1,781. Posted:

Happy_Mask wrote:

Varia01 wrote:

Captain Falcon? No. I can see why he uses a vehicle. Because he is too slow and has medical issues and is no condition to fight, so his vehicle is his crutch.

Thems fighting words. u_u

Captain Falcon is tough, but he's too slow! Sitting down all the time in his vehicle has clearly made him lazy and in no fighting mood. I personally dislike him as a Smash Bros fighter.

VERY awesome list @MajesticPaladian. :)

Currently Playing: Metroid Prime 3, Zelda Twilight Princess, & Metroid Other M
Hyped for: Sonic Lost World, Super Smash Bros 3DS, & Dream Team

Even though I have beaten many of the games I'm still playing, I play them not to win, but to have fun.

AuthorMessage

GamecubeMan

1,782. Posted:

Happy_Mask wrote:

Varia01 wrote:

Captain Falcon? No. I can see why he uses a vehicle. Because he is too slow and has medical issues and is no condition to fight, so his vehicle is his crutch.

Thems fighting words. u_u

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah... not happening.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407

AuthorMessage

DestinyMan

1,783. Posted:

Today's Pic of the Day shows a bit more of the Garden of Hope stage.
Untitled
It gets me how people on Miiverse have been complaining at Sakurai to show something new every day. They don't realize that these games won't release for another full year or possibly the year after that! Sakurai can take his time leaking details.

Edited on by DestinyMan

Most wanted Smash Bros. newcomers
1. King K. Rool
2. Mii
3. Takamaru
4. Kat & Ana
Little Mac was on the list, but he's been confirmed.
Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

Varia01

1,784. Posted:

Aw dang, that don't have the pic of Mario being in the center of an arena with his hands and head up. I really like that one... By they I mean the official website.

Even though I have beaten many of the games I'm still playing, I play them not to win, but to have fun.

AuthorMessage

Dark-Luigi

1,785. Posted:

Taking a rest under some shade...
Untitled

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
Deviantart Profile. <- Going through a DK phrase.
The Chit Chat crew! <- A thread full of...intresting things.
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

1,786. Posted:

Big-Luigi wrote:

Untitled

I wonder what stage that's from

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

AuthorMessage

Varia01

1,787. Posted:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

Big-Luigi wrote:

Untitled

I wonder what stage that's from

Skyloft. I believe it is.

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

1,788. Posted:

So, about the whole no Subspace Emissary thing, at first like almost everyone else I was very disappointed. After all the cutscenes were one of my favorite parts of Brawl, and the excuse Sakurai used was downright ridiculous.

But then I got to thinking about Melee's adventure mode, and one moment that comes to mind is after you fight Samus and escape Zebes, and the camera pans to show Popstar, Kirby's home world, in the distance which is where you go next.

I actually like that idea more, going from world to world fighting through enemies and bosses belonging to that particular franchise, rather then throwing everything into one random place FanFiction style like Subspace did.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

Maskeraid

1,789. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

So, about the whole no Subspace Emissary thing, at first like almost everyone else I was very disappointed. After all the cutscenes were one of my favorite parts of Brawl, and the excuse Sakurai used was downright ridiculous.

But then I got to thinking about Melee's adventure mode, and one moment that comes to mind is after you fight Samus and escape Zebes, and the camera pans to show Popstar, Kirby's home world, in the distance which is where you go next.

I actually like that idea more, going from world to world fighting through enemies and bosses belonging to that particular franchise, rather then throwing everything into one random place FanFiction style like Subspace did.

Good to see someone else see's the value in Melee's adventure mode. :3

My Maskloggery
[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

"He say oogly? What means that, oogly?"
"Grr... He means your face would frighten small children! Now be quiet!"

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9222-4787 | Nintendo Network ID: Happy_Masked_Man

AuthorMessage

AlexSays

1,790. Posted:

That was the dumbest reason I've ever heard

Oh boo hoo, your cutscenes were uploaded. Better cry about it and never make a cutscene ever again.

Too bad everything in every game they've ever made is also online. Once they find this out they'll probably rage quit the industry.

AlexSays

AuthorMessage

Varia01

1,791. Posted:

AlexSays wrote:

That was the dumbest reason I've ever heard

Oh boo hoo, your cutscenes were uploaded. Better cry about it and never make a cutscene ever again.

Too bad everything in every game they've ever made is also online. Once they find this out they'll probably rage quit the industry.

I know. I REALLY REALLY loved the CG cutscenes and I'm gonna freaking miss them. :'(

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

1,792. Posted:

People do like a little story with their fighting game.
Nintendo do have the time, and a "butt-load" of money to add cutscenes, do they not care about the fans?
I think Nintendo see us more like a herd of cash-cows, then fans.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage

AlexSays

1,793. Posted:

They have this horrible habit of making choices for their fans

Online play? Eh we don't think its that important, we'll include it when we feel like it. Achievements? Eh we don't feel people should play games that way so we wont bother with those. Third party games? Eh developers can bring them if they want, we won't worry about that too much. Cutscenes? Eh people could look them up if they want so we'll leave those out.

Everything has to be their way, and choices are bad because players might not choose their way. Ridiculous. /rant

AlexSays

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

1,794. Posted:

Then Nintendo needs a reality check.
If Nintendo fanboys were more like X-Box fanboys and fight for the things they want, not sit there and be okay with it. Then maybe we would see a change.
From what I seen, a lot of are more worry about getting VC games, then seeing new games, to be done right.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

1,795. Posted:

The annoying thing is, how can people upload the CG cutscenes if they don't even exist? They're making it sound like we don't want them.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

Miss_Dark

1,796. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

Wow I didn't know that there will be no story mode/cutscenes. This..kinda...ruins..erh.. a lot...

"Il y a un adage qui dit qu'on fait du mal à ceux qu'on aime, mais il oublie de dire qu'on aime ceux qui nous font du mal."

Wii U name: Miss_Dark feel free to add me (but let me know who you are @ NL)
DS code: 1177 8262 3599 Please add me! ^^ (and let me know your code so I can add you too!)

AuthorMessage

AlexSays

1,797. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

The annoying thing is, how can people upload the CG cutscenes if they don't even exist? They're making it sound like we don't want them.

Yeah exactly. "Oh no fans care about this so much they look at them online, let's not have that"

This sounds strange, but I am hopeful A) they are just rushing the game or B) the handheld version is holding them back. Both of those excuses are common in the industry, but if they are really doing this because of the internet, they've accomplished a whole new level of arrogance.

AlexSays

AuthorMessage

KingDunsparce

1,798. Posted:

This is really annoying me. We might as well just take out all story from every game then, since it could be spoiled on the internet.

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P
Behold: My Sparceloggery
Needs more Dunsparce. Much better

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

1,799. Posted:

I agree with wingedfish, i liked melee's better. I just wrote a 3 post like post on miiverse to shut up the hater comments flooding miiverse.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

1,800. Posted:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

I just wrote a 3 post like post on miiverse to shut up the hater comments floding miiverse.

You're such a maaan! <3

Digitally Downloaded.
PlayStation Network: JosephDigital
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury