Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 17,761 to 17,780 of 27,917

Azooooz

theWAITisOVER wrote:

what are the differences between super smash bros wii u and other super smash bros (64, melee, brawl)?
i haven't any super smash bros game... but i don't understand if in this wii u version will be an adventure mode like "The Subspace Emissary" as i read on wikipedia ??

You read Wikipedia too much, don't you?

Anyway, Each Smash Bros. game differs in every way: Graphics, Characters, items, modes, controls. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS doesn't have an adventure mode like Brawl on Wii.

Making promise is easy. The hard part is keeping it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

theWAITisOVER

Thank u for your answer
but what is an Adventure mode? a platform mode?

Stop to hang up on STUPID LITTLE THINGS! Play Wii U! ;-)
ANASTACIA: THE NEW ALBUM "EVOLUTION" INCLUDING THE NEW SINGLE "CAUGHT IN THE MIDDLE" OUT NOW! ;)

jariw

theWAITisOVER wrote:

what are the differences between super smash bros wii u and other super smash bros (64, melee, brawl)?
i haven't any super smash bros game... but i don't understand if in this wii u version will be an adventure mode like "The Subspace Emissary" as i read on wikipedia ??

There is no adventure mode of that kind in the SSB U. Most of the things mentioned in the recent Nintendo Direct are new or updated for this generation of SSB.

jariw

Grumblevolcano

theWAITisOVER wrote:

Thank u for your answer

Subspace Emissary was a story mode, imagine a 2D Mario platformer but with a 3D Legend of Zelda storyline and features many characters from lots of different Nintendo franchises (that's the best analogy I can think of).

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

theWAITisOVER

Grumblevolcano wrote:

theWAITisOVER wrote:

Thank u for your answer

Subspace Emissary was a story mode, imagine a 2D Mario platformer but with a 3D Legend of Zelda storyline and features many characters from lots of different Nintendo franchises (that's the best analogy I can think of).

sounds great! Maybe with a future dlc they will add something amazing like this!

Stop to hang up on STUPID LITTLE THINGS! Play Wii U! ;-)
ANASTACIA: THE NEW ALBUM "EVOLUTION" INCLUDING THE NEW SINGLE "CAUGHT IN THE MIDDLE" OUT NOW! ;)

KO-Cub

They said Adventure mode won't be put in. So I don't think anything basically like that will be made for DLC.

Wavedashes behind you Got some of dat Maylay?
FE Heroes: 0964602082

3DS Friend Code: 5343-9126-6120 | Nintendo Network ID: KOCub

Azooooz

theWAITisOVER wrote:

Thank u for your answer

In Super Smash Bros. Melee, it's a side scrolling action mode where you fight against a series of enemies and opponents in stages based on franchises of Nintendo universe. In Super Smash Bros. Brawl, it works like the one on Melee, but with a story. I won't spoil anything about it if you haven't played it yet.

Making promise is easy. The hard part is keeping it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

NintendoFan64

NintyMan wrote:

There are at least 437 music tracks in Super Smash Bros. for Wii U!
Untitled

Holy crap, YES!

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

LucinaSmash

I'm already predicting that many will use Photo Studio to scale down Ridley's size and "Ridley is too small for Smash" meme will be born.

Edited on by LucinaSmash

For the best Wii U HD experience, Mad Catz Wii Component Cable in 1080p

The_Ninja

After the watching the Direct a couple of times, I noticed theres a Great Sea/Title Screen REMIX confirmed!
I love the Great Sea theme (and Wind Waker) so much! Wonder what stage Toon Link will get. So far there have only been regular Link stages.

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

Pootypie

Does the game intro really matter that much?

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

MasterWario

jariw wrote:

Unless you haven't seen it yet, IGN's coverage of the stage editor. Covers more stuff than the Nintendo Direct.

Thanks so much for this!

Also, I'm excited to have Super Mario Galaxy music in Smash!

Edited on by MasterWario

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My YouTube Channel! Video game related, of course!
My Pushmo Levels

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterWario

LzWinky

TheGreatGamer wrote:

Does the game intro really matter that much?

Every time I load a game, I must see the intro. No skipping allowed!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Grumblevolcano

LucinaSmash wrote:

Is Bowser Jr's end credit picture hinting that he'll be playable in Mario Kart 8 someday?

I hope so, but I think if so he'll be part of an update as the DLC schedule would suggest the earliest he could be playable via paid DLC is November 2015 of which I think Nintendo would want people to focus on Zelda U instead.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

IceClimbers

You can turn edges into non-grabable edges in Stage Builder?! Yeah, this Stage Builder makes Brawl's look like a POS.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

DreamyViridi

Stage Builder is looking really nice in this game. Maybe I'll end up enjoying the feature at least a bit more than I did in Brawl.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

The_Ninja

I wish you could use the "Dual Plane" mechanic in stage builder too..

Edited on by The_Ninja

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

Inkling

LucinaSmash wrote:

Is Bowser Jr's end credit picture hinting that he'll be playable in Mario Kart 8 someday?

amiibo?

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

Mikes

Oh boy! I can't wait to make custom stages full of danger zones and no ledges!

Here are a few places that I can be found!
YouTube | Newgrounds | ZippCast

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0759-5924 | Nintendo Network ID: ShadowMetal

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic