Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 17,401 to 17,420 of 27,917

JunkosBoobies

NintendoFan64 wrote:

@brewsky in addition to all of that, 100 characters will be announced as free DLC and Mother 3 will be announced to finally be localised for no apparent reason. Now THOSE are some expectations!

MOTHER 3: 'MURICA EDITION, FEATURING DANTE FROM THE DEVIL MAY CRY SERIES AND KNUCKLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But seriously, can't wait to see the direct. It'd be a perfect time to see some DLC, Sakurai...

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

LzWinky

LucinaSmash wrote:

sorry Avengers: Age of Ultron leak trailer, I'm more excited for Smash Bros Nintendo Direct tomorrow

The wut now? You mean Smashvengers: Age of SMASH!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

MsJubilee

Smashvengers? Overrated i always go for The Smash Knight Returns and it's sequel The Smash Knight Rises.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Assassin's Creed: Revelations & Watch Dogs 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

2Sang

NintendoFan64 wrote:

@brewsky in addition to all of that, 100 characters will be announced as free DLC and Mother 3 will be announced to finally be localised for no apparent reason. Now THOSE are some expectations!

You forgot a new startropics too.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

LzWinky

midnafanboy wrote:

Smashvengers? Overrated i always go for The Smash Knight Returns and it's sequel The Smash Knight Rises.

What about Smash-men, Days of Future Smash!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

TdotRaptor

I want to buy the smash bros gamecube controller for wii u but can I also use it on the original gamecube?

TdotRaptor

MsJubilee

Nah Captain Smash the smashing soldier is better.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

MsJubilee

Heh the Hungers Smash can top anything you guys write.

TdotRaptor

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

TdotRaptor wrote:

I want to buy the smash bros gamecube controller for wii u but can I also use it on the original gamecube?

yup!

thanks

TdotRaptor

Sir_Diabeetus

What about Smash-Men: Brothers of the atom?

[spoiler]I'm alive- wait no... I'm dead.[/spoiler]

Nintendo Network ID: Superninten13

vonboy89

#1 when you first turn on the game, your Wii U pre-emptively places an order on Amazon for another controller to replace the one you're about to ruin playing smash.

#2 Your Wii U will also e-mail all of you're friends ad loved ones, informing them they won't be seeing you for awhile.

we just need 48 more things, guys!

Edited on by vonboy89

my friend code is 1306-7465-1022 and my nickname is Vonboy.

UGXwolf

Yellowtails wrote:

Newcomer trailers for characters on the 3DS version is pointless now since the 3DS version is already out.

I think I said this before, but some people don't have the 3DS version, yet.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

CapeSmash

Untitled
Untitled

EDIT: it's not real

Edited on by CapeSmash

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

Blast

SockoMario wrote:

Untitled
Untitled

EDIT: it's not real

IF ONLY SQUARE ENIX TREATED NINTENDO BETTER.... Sora could've been in Smash if things were different.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic