Posts 17,341 to 17,360 of 27,917

The_Ninja

BTW did you know the guy takes requests? I'm gonna make him say my name now XD

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

Blast

NintyMan wrote:

Untitled
"The trophies from the Xenoblade series can be found mostly in the Wii U version. Here's Melia looking the other way."

WOW.......

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

skywake

UGXwolf wrote:

SockoMario wrote:

UGXwolf wrote:

2) The results are likely skewed, anyways, as this is probably a biased sample set.

So you think the poll is regged? I'm not sure, I voted on it a few weeks ago.

Rigged would imply intent. I don't think it was rigged, but considering this poll came off the Mario Wiki, I'd definitely argue the results are biased. As in, not necessarily a good estimate of what the actual Nintendo fanbase thinks.

Depends on how you want to read that poll. I mean if it was on a Nintendo fan site then it'll definitely be skewed towards the more dedicated consumers. People saying "both" will be boosted and people saying "neither" will be squashed. But if you take that into account you can still read into it a bit. For example in that poll 70% said they'd get the Wii U version, 65% said they'd get the 3DS version. In an earlier poll a good 75% said they hadn't brought DK:TF. So you could, for example, argue that there's a pretty big interest in Smash and that the Wii U version should do reasonably well. Also that the idea that "people won't get both" isn't necessarily true. I wouldn't try to calculate a sales figure from it though...

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

The_Ninja

What if the board game worked excactly like Mario Party? And have some of the Smash Run final battles as 'minigames' but also alot more.

The_Ninja

MsJubilee

Oh my god why is thursday taking so long to get here!

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

NintendoFan64

@midnafanboy Don't worry, only two more days...screw it! It's taking too long!

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

NintendoFan64

@SuperMalleo I know it's not the end of the world, but I'm still excited.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Sparx

have any smash wii u preorder bonuses been offered yet?

My avatar is from here

LucinaSmash

Club Nintendo survey: In your own words, tell us why you are interested in Super Smash Bros..
LucinaSmash: There's no denying that this will be the first Smash Bros title to feature DLC content.

You're Welcome nintendolife

Edited on by LucinaSmash

For the best Wii U HD experience, Mad Catz Wii Component Cable in 1080p

Yoshi

Oh, it's one month before release, so I should go fill out the Club Nintendo survey. Thanks for reminding me!

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Inkling

BAYONETTA IN SMASH?

Please?

No?

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

UGXwolf

Inkling wrote:

BAYONETTA IN SMASH?

Please?

No?

I think the biggest problem with 3rd party newcomers right now is that they've gotta be able to stand up next to Mega Man, Sonic, and Pac-man. And that's just not likely to happen with any of the characters people want, right now.

Now I think there's a potential argument for a GROUP of lesser 3rd party characters. Let's say the introduce Bayonetta, Ryu (Ninja Gaiden), and Simon Belmont all at once. This would give us a Platinum, Tecmo, and Konami rep to stand on their own. They wouldn't have to stand next to the big 4 because they'd be their own little trio. Also, I just realized that the rule of threes is strong in this game.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

SparkOfSpirit

I hope those backgrounds can be used for Stage Builder.

Inkling wrote:

BAYONETTA IN SMASH?

Please?

No?

I'd rather Wonder Red. We're not getting either, though.

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

CapeSmash

Untitled

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

The_Ninja

SockoMario wrote:

Untitled

I think the biggest reason why Wii U looks so much better than Brawl is because of the artstyle. TBH, the models don't look all that improved to me.

Edited on by The_Ninja

The_Ninja

SparkOfSpirit

The_Ninja wrote:

SockoMario wrote:

Untitled

I think the biggest reason why Wii U looks so much better than Brawl is because of the artstyle. TBH, the models don't look all that improved to me.

Ness looks way better to me now than he did in Brawl.

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Yoshi

It's nice to know that the Wii U is powerful enough to have power lines!

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Blast

SockoMario wrote:

Untitled

Man... Smash Wii U looks GREAT.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

jariw

The_Ninja wrote:

SockoMario wrote:

Untitled

FWIW, heard a discussion some weeks ago about some old stages not being fully remade for HD. (Video clip at about 11:10)

jariw

IceClimbers

UGXwolf wrote:

Inkling wrote:

BAYONETTA IN SMASH?

Please?

No?

I think the biggest problem with 3rd party newcomers right now is that they've gotta be able to stand up next to Mega Man, Sonic, and Pac-man. And that's just not likely to happen with any of the characters people want, right now.

Now I think there's a potential argument for a GROUP of lesser 3rd party characters. Let's say the introduce Bayonetta, Ryu (Ninja Gaiden), and Simon Belmont all at once. This would give us a Platinum, Tecmo, and Konami rep to stand on their own. They wouldn't have to stand next to the big 4 because they'd be their own little trio. Also, I just realized that the rule of threes is strong in this game.

I'd kinda like to see Bomberman as playable. Would fit well. Sakurai would probably consider him a Hudson rep, rather than a Konami rep, so Simon Belmont or Snake could still happen.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic