Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 17,181 to 17,200 of 27,917

Shirma_Akayaku

WaLzgi wrote:

NintyMan wrote:

Why do people hate big stages? I think they add a lot of lot of good strategy, unless cowards try to run to a corner to stay out of the action.

Don't mind me. I'll uh just stay in this corner here and...HIDE

You can't hide from Dragoon... hehehe >:n)

Edited on by Shirma_Akayaku

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

Jazzer94

Been playing against someone on for glory who has the same name as me and were both using Captain Falcon, haven't lost yet.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

NintendoFan64

NintyMan wrote:

Why do people hate big stages? I think they add a lot of lot of good strategy, unless cowards try to run to a corner to stay out of the action.

My problem isn't just campers...okay, so that is one of the main reasons I hate them. Anyways, my main problem is that thanks to their size, getting someone to end up off screen and score a K.O. takes FOREVER. You can almost never find a good place to score a K.O., except for maybe the left and right sides. Though get your opponent there will probably take a while because, oh yeah! THE STAGE IS HUGE! Though if you like them, then I'm O.K. with your opinion. I don't agree with it, but that's because I have a different opinion on them.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Jazzer94

Jazzer94 wrote:

Been playing against someone on for glory who has the same name as me and were both using Captain Falcon, haven't lost yet.

After 40 minutes of me winning he finally surrendered.

My YouTube
The Jazzloggery

TuVictus

jariw wrote:

According to Nintendo's current info, Wiimotes are not supported. One GameCube adapter supports 4 GC controllers, so one Wii U could power 8 GC controllers.

I think GameXplain has already shown that some stages are so large they might only work well with lots of players.

Doesn't the gamecube adaptor use both USB ports in the front of the console? If that's the case then one Wii U can power 4 Gamecube controllers.

TuVictus

Yoshi

Operative wrote:

jariw wrote:

According to Nintendo's current info, Wiimotes are not supported. One GameCube adapter supports 4 GC controllers, so one Wii U could power 8 GC controllers.

I think GameXplain has already shown that some stages are so large they might only work well with lots of players.

Doesn't the gamecube adaptor use both USB ports in the front of the console? If that's the case then one Wii U can power 4 Gamecube controllers.

There are also two USB ports in the back as well, so from a technical standpoint, it should support two adapters for a total of eight controllers, but I doubt Nintendo will make this happen.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

MasterWario

Shirma_Akayaku wrote:

WaLzgi wrote:

NintyMan wrote:

Don't mind me. I'll uh just stay in this corner here and...HIDE

You can't hide from Dragoon... hehehe >:n)

But can turn off the item! (And its ALWAYS off for me)

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My YouTube Channel! Video game related, of course!
My Pushmo Levels

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterWario

FriedSquid

So many of us (or probably just myself...) were made fools out of... I guess I should have expected that.

Edited on by FriedSquid

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

Pootypie

I never believed him, I don't like these kind of people either. What's the point of doing that?

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

CapeSmash

Does anyone remember that rumored remastererd game coming to Wii U in 2015? I hope that game is...

Super Smash Bros. Melee HD

That also means HD Mewtwo.

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

DefHalan

SockoMario wrote:

Does anyone remember that rumored remastererd game coming to Wii U in 2015? I hope that game is...

So Glad that is not what it is going to be. If you want HD Mewtwo, I would rather see the two GameCube Pokemon games being remade in HD, in preparation of Pokemon Z being Wii U exclusive... but that is just my idea

Edited on by DefHalan

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

NintendoFan64

Squid wrote:

So many of us (or probably just myself...) were made fools out of... I guess I should have expected that.

Well...crap. I honestly wanted it to be true. Then again, maybe this is a good thing. Now, assuming that there does end up being DLC (and I'm guessing there will be because of the 'stages you've downloaded tab found in the games files), certain characters still have a chance. But until (and if) that day comes, let's enjoy the game as it is. I'm trying to 100% it before the Wii U version comes out.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Grumblevolcano

DefHalan wrote:

SockoMario wrote:

So Glad that is not what it is going to be. If you want HD Mewtwo, I would rather see the two GameCube Pokemon games being remade in HD, in preparation of Pokemon Z being Wii U exclusive... but that is just my idea

Mewtwo wasn't in either GameCube Pokemon games if I recall correctly outside of import from RSE.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

jariw

NintendoFan64 wrote:

Now, assuming that there does end up being DLC (and I'm guessing there will be because of the 'stages you've downloaded tab found in the games files)

IMO, such a thing would refer to user-created stages, not DLC.

jariw

LzWinky

SockoMario wrote:

Can I ask you an honest question? Why do you hope for illogical things? There is no reason Nintendo has to remake that game.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

LaserdiscGal

WaLzgi wrote:

SockoMario wrote:

Can I ask you an honest question? Why do you hope for illogical things? There is no reason Nintendo has to remake that game.

That's why when we're in trouble we just call DW, he always knows when to call out idiots.

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

LzWinky

Er, better way to say it is point out silly things that users say. I'd rather not go into direct insults

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Jazzer94

WaLzgi wrote:

SockoMario wrote:

If GCN VC is a thing it could happen that way so it isn't really illogical when this has happened before.

My YouTube
The Jazzloggery

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic