Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 17,041 to 17,060 of 27,917

KO-Cub

UGXwolf wrote:

I'm calling it right now. Playable bosses. It's a thing and it's coming to your Wii U gamepad next month! I had this idea over a year ago and it's looking entirely possible, right now!

I think we're all calling it. -.-
Still, WiiU is shaping up to be incredible. I mean look at the stacks of amazing things this game has compared to other smash bros games and the 3ds version. Without playing it, anyone can say it's the best yet.

Edited on by KO-Cub

Wavedashes behind you Got some of dat Maylay?
FE Heroes: 0964602082

3DS Friend Code: 5343-9126-6120 | Nintendo Network ID: KOCub

CapeSmash

MetalK9 wrote:

Still, WiiU is shaping up to be incredible. I mean look at the stacks of amazing things this game has compared to other smash bros games and the 3ds version. Without playing it, anyone can say it's the best yet.

Try saying that in the Smash 3DS subfourm on SmashBoards. You'll have people telling you the Wii U version is the inferior version just because Sakurai wanted to work on the 3DS version first (how does that make sense??). You'll also have people saying the 3DS version is the definitive version automatically because it has Smash Run, and the Wii U version is the same game as the 3DS version just without Smash Run.

3DS fanboys (NOT fans) get easily offended/butthurt when someone says the Wii U version is the definitive version. Nobody gets offended or says anything when someone says the 3DS version is the definitive version. 3DS fanboys (again, not fans) need to stop acting so elite when it comes to the 3DS. Sure, it's a wonderful system, but people really need to stop overhyping it. And another thing; Some people need to stop saying they count "afford" a Wii U, when they're the same type of people that upgrade to a New 3DS or 3DSXL (which are roughly the same price as a refurbished Wii U model).

Nobody's going to agree with this post, but meh, whatever. The "elite" 3DS owners bother me, and I just had to let it out. Also, if you're not an elite 3DS owner, don't be offended by this post. If you're not the offender, don't be offended.

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

NintendoFan64

UGXwolf wrote:

I'm calling it right now. Playable bosses. It's a thing and it's coming to your Wii U gamepad next month! I had this idea over a year ago and it's looking entirely possible, right now!

YES! This needs to happen! I have wanted to play as them since childhood! Also, I really can't think of anything else that i could be, so...yay!

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Randomname19

Why Ganondorf's cape is torned?It wasn't in TP

Edited on by Randomname19

Avatar by AzulieZeiro and BeanMChocolate

SnowyGlaceon

Oooh nice Wii U pics!

ALL HAIL THE GLACEONS!
Nets truly are wondrous things...

3DS Friend Code: 0447-6300-7598

LzWinky

Randomname19 wrote:

Why Ganondorf cape is torned?It wasn't in TP

Same reason that Link isn't exactly like TP Link

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

19Robb92

Smash_kirby wrote:

Untitled
My goodness dat metal box texture.

Oh wow, that looks gorgeous!

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

Pootypie

19Robb92 wrote:

Smash_kirby wrote:

Untitled
My goodness dat metal box texture.

Oh wow, that looks gorgeous!

Is that like a new costume color or something? Lol

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

19Robb92

TheGreatGamer wrote:

No, metal box item.

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

Pootypie

19Robb92 wrote:

TheGreatGamer wrote:

No, metal box item.

OH that makes sense lol

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Kewlan

NintyMan wrote:

Untitled

Ganon doesn't want to party

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

The_Ninja

There's a Beyblade reference in one of those ROB pics.
Untitled
Pretty cool.

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

DreamyViridi

I said this before but Ganondorf has had a minor design. In addition to the torn cape, see that 'wound' in his chest? There's where Link stabbed him in TP's final boss fight. I forget if it's there before or after the final boss fight though but I'm certain it wasn't in Brawl.
That pic where he refuses to have lunch with the others makes me laugh.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Blast

SockoMario wrote:

MetalK9 wrote:

Try saying that in the Smash 3DS subfourm on SmashBoards. You'll have people telling you the Wii U version is the inferior version just because Sakurai wanted to work on the 3DS version first (how does that make sense??). You'll also have people saying the 3DS version is the definitive version automatically because it has Smash Run, and the Wii U version is the same game as the 3DS version just without Smash Run.

3DS fanboys (NOT fans) get easily offended/butthurt when someone says the Wii U version is the definitive version. Nobody gets offended or says anything when someone says the 3DS version is the definitive version. 3DS fanboys (again, not fans) need to stop acting so elite when it comes to the 3DS. Sure, it's a wonderful system, but people really need to stop overhyping it. And another thing; Some people need to stop saying they count "afford" a Wii U, when they're the same type of people that upgrade to a New 3DS or 3DSXL (which are roughly the same price as a refurbished Wii U model).

Nobody's going to agree with this post, but meh, whatever. The "elite" 3DS owners bother me, and I just had to let it out. Also, if you're not an elite 3DS owner, don't be offended by this post. If you're not the offender, don't be offended.

I can't believe I'm saying this... but I've also noticed there are 3DS fanboys and "elite" 3DS users who aren't even really TRUE Nintendo fans and doesn't like the Wii U at all....

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Yoshi_Prime

I've... never encountered a "3DS fanboy", nor have I ever heard someone say they truly believe the 3DS version will still be better than the Wii U version. Are you sure they weren't Melee lovers in disguise?

Yoshi_Prime

UGXwolf

@SockoMario Sakurai's either really slipping or just doesn't care, at this point. You'd think he almost WANTS us to know the whole roster! Also, the Wii U CSS grid appears to be able to support 13 x 4 at most. So 52 as it is now. They could give the three Mii types their own separate slots. XD

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic