The_Ninja

torotoid64 wrote:

Idiotic complainers strikes again!

You do know it was a joke right?
I'm actually rlly hyped for this stage.

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

Blast

Please have optional voice chat for multiplayer...

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

LzWinky

Honestly, the only leak that was ever credible was the Gematsu leak. If you want to pass some time, just look up "leaks" for multiple games including Skyward Sword, Smash, etc. Most leaks are fake, but there's usually one that's oddly specific and right.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

UGXwolf

I don't think Fountain of Dreams is likely to return, since it's a Melee stage that wasn't in Brawl, but it's not impossible. I will say that a Yarn-based stage wouldn't go amiss, here.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Yoshi_Prime

Are we talking about Melee stages we want to return? Okay! Poke Floats.

Yoshi_Prime

NintendoFan64

Fourside and Brinstar Depths would be awesome, but it's probably not gonna happen. Sigh...I'll always have memories of the U.F.O. that would always show up and Kraid making the stage turn.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Sir_Diabeetus

Yoshi_Prime wrote:

cough Mushroom Kingdom 2 cough

To be honest, I want Saffron City and N64 Planet Zebes to return. Too bad they don't care about N64 stages after Melee anymore.

[spoiler]I'm alive- wait no... I'm dead.[/spoiler]

Nintendo Network ID: Superninten13

NintendoFan64

I would love for some N64 stages. Stages like Saffron City, or Hyrule Castle (which is a lot better than Hyrule Temple, in my opinion), or Yoshi's Island, or Peach's Castle, or even Metal Crystal (the stage you'd fight Metal Mario on. What'd be even better is if it came with a remix of the Metal Mario battle theme).

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Sir_Diabeetus

NintendoFan64 wrote:

I would love for some N64 stages. Stages like Saffron City, or Hyrule Castle (which is a lot better than Hyrule Temple, in my opinion), or Yoshi's Island, or Peach's Castle, or even Metal Crystal (the stage you'd fight Metal Mario on. What'd be even better is if it came with a remix of the Metal Mario battle theme).

I miss that tornado on Hyrule Castle. So much memories.

kkslider5552000

I hope they bring back N64 Zebes, entirely for the music. I'm surprised the best version of a Metroid song is the least atmospheric and most gamey/midi sounding version of it, but it sounds absolutely fantastic.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

SparkOfSpirit

NintenNess wrote:

Yoshi_Prime wrote:

cough Mushroom Kingdom 2 cough

To be honest, I want Saffron City and N64 Planet Zebes to return. Too bad they don't care about N64 stages after Melee anymore.

Mushroom Kingdom II, Fourside, and Fountain of Dreams would be my preferred Melee stages, but judging from Smash 3DS, it's not looking too likely we'll get anything not already in Brawl. Which is unfortunate, but I do hope we get Big Blue.

It would be nice to finally get some N64 stages, too. No idea why Sakurai won't bring those back since they can't be that hard to remake. Peach's Castle, Saffron City, and Hyrule Castle are still three of my favorite Smash stages, and they've never left the original game.

Edited on by SparkOfSpirit

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Sir_Diabeetus

Am I the only one thinking that the Golden Sun series should get its own stage for Smash? Even though Golden Sun is not dead yet (4 years after Golden Sun: Dark Dawn), it could use some attention other than Isaac being a Assist Trophy, and Felix's Battle Theme/Final Battle song was in Norfair.

IceClimbers

WaLzgi wrote:

Honestly, the only leak that was ever credible was the Gematsu leak. If you want to pass some time, just look up "leaks" for multiple games including Skyward Sword, Smash, etc. Most leaks are fake, but there's usually one that's oddly specific and right.

The ESRB leak was credible.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

SparkOfSpirit

NintenNess wrote:

Am I the only one thinking that the Golden Sun series should get its own stage for Smash? Even though Golden Sun is not dead yet (4 years after Golden Sun: Dark Dawn), it could use some attention other than Isaac being a Assist Trophy, and Felix's Battle Theme/Final Battle song was in Norfair.

Isaac's assist trophy is gone, and there's no trace of Golden Sun anywhere else in the 3DS game. It's not looking good for the series, unfortunately.

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Sir_Diabeetus

SparkOfSpirit wrote:

NintenNess wrote:

Isaac's assist trophy is gone, and there's no trace of Golden Sun anywhere else in the 3DS game. It's not looking good for the series, unfortunately.

I know... Golden Sun is now becoming more of a "Forgotten Series" than being dead. Well, one man can dream.....

KO-Cub

Morpheel wrote:

The funny part is that the Subspace Emissary's last level was basically just a remake of the Great Cave Offensive.

Ah I see. Smash Run for 3ds and something like Great Cave Offensive for WiiU. Because there's no adventure mode. They basically took the final stage idea and maybe put it in WiiU

Wavedashes behind you Got some of dat Maylay?
FE Heroes: 0964602082

3DS Friend Code: 5343-9126-6120 | Nintendo Network ID: KOCub

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic