Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 16,721 to 16,740 of 27,917

NintendoFan64

Wait, what does the "Collect Gift" icon mean? I mean, I don't remember it being the 3DS version.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Budda

NintenNess wrote:

I wish Sakurai-san added a option to change languages from English, Spanish, French, German, and Japanese on the Wii U version. I would love to hear Meta Knight's Japanese voice.

(Bah.... I think my English was so bad, it looks like a 5 year old typed this when I made this post.)

You can, in the PAL version by changing the consoles language, except Japanese of course. :3
Well. Except you get a Wii Fit Trainer with British accent when set to English. lol

It seems like nobody is talking about it here but here:
https://www.facebook.com/SmashBrosEN/photos/a.266600980180256...
They've accidentally revealed a new Wii U stage. A Kirby stage(?).

Edited on by Budda

Laugh Hard, Run Fast, Be Kind

Grumblevolcano

BlueBlurIxM wrote:

NintenNess wrote:

I wish Sakurai-san added a option to change languages from English, Spanish, French, German, and Japanese on the Wii U version. I would love to hear Meta Knight's Japanese voice.

(Bah.... I think my English was so bad, it looks like a 5 year old typed this when I made this post.)

You can, in the PAL version by changing the consoles language, except Japanese of course. :3
Well. Except you get a Wii Fit Trainer with British accent when set to English. lol

Probably a stage based on The Great Cave Offensive from Kirby Super Star. Is that in the tower of smash rumour?

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Sir_Diabeetus

Grumblevolcano wrote:

BlueBlurIxM wrote:

NintenNess wrote:

Probably a stage based on The Great Cave Offensive from Kirby Super Star. Is that in the tower of smash rumour?

I guess Nintendo needs to be more careful on leak accidents.

[spoiler]I'm alive- wait no... I'm dead.[/spoiler]

Nintendo Network ID: Superninten13

Budda

[deleted stuff]

Edit: Never mind. It's "The Great Cave Offensive". :X

Edited on by Budda

Laugh Hard, Run Fast, Be Kind

LzWinky

Oh no! A stage was leaked! The agony of it all

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Grumblevolcano

WaLzgi wrote:

Oh no! A stage was leaked! The agony of it all

I think this leak is in the end better, I looked at the tower of smash rumour stage list and there's nothing there that could have minecarts so that means it's either fake or incomplete!

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Captain_Toad

Oooh. Now what is this?

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

May_Nyan

In the Smash Bros. direct that happened in April, it said "assist trophies figure into all star mode"
That doesn't seem to be true on the 3DS version at least...

May_Nyan

Blast

NintyMan wrote:

Playing the 3DS version has only increased my interest in the Wii U version more, unlike some people's claims that it would hurt the Wii U version's interest.

SALES It will hurt Wii U's sales Only hardcore guys will get both versions, my friend. I'm not starting a fight either.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

MsJubilee

@Blast Nope casuals who only have a Wiiu will get this version or random people who are waiting for this game to get the Wiiu and hardcore gamers like you said will get bot versions.The sales will hurt in Japan cause in Japan they love their portable games,but here who knows it can go both ways.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

UGXwolf

Alright, "Game & Wario" instead of "Gamer?" "Great Fox" instead of "Orbital Gate?" Nothing specifying "The Great Cave Offensive?" This leak has lost all credibility in my eyes.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Pootypie

I like how we are using the Wii U thread to discuss 3DS stuff

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

KO-Cub

TheGreatGamer wrote:

I like how we are using the Wii U thread to discuss 3DS stuff

Why not? The 3ds and WiiU threads basically just turned into a double discussion room. One talks about one thing and the other talks about something else.

Wavedashes behind you Got some of dat Maylay?
FE Heroes: 0964602082

3DS Friend Code: 5343-9126-6120 | Nintendo Network ID: KOCub

jariw

UGXwolf wrote:

Alright, "Game & Wario" instead of "Gamer?" "Great Fox" instead of "Orbital Gate?" Nothing specifying "The Great Cave Offensive?" This leak has lost all credibility in my eyes.

I have to agree. It's like before E3 where all the detailed leaks appeared, and in the end all of them were wrong.

jariw

NintendoFan64

jariw wrote:

UGXwolf wrote:

I have to agree. It's like before E3 where all the detailed leaks appeared, and in the end all of them were wrong.

Sigh...I really wanted the leak to be true.

Edited on by NintendoFan64

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

mystman12

So that "leaked" stage is a Great Cave Offensive stage, and not a Donkey Kon Country stage? I was really hoping that it would be a DKC stage...

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

KO-Cub

Put me up to speed.What's Great Cave Offensive?

KO-Cub

NintyMan wrote:

@MetalK9: It was one of the parts of Kirby Super Star for SNES in which Kirby would have to explore a huge cave divided into sections. Throughout the cave, Kirby could find treasure chests that contained items from other Nintendo series like Mario, Zelda, and Donkey Kong. The mine cart was one of the ways for Kirby to get from section-to-section.

Oh. I remember that. That was fun. Could never find all the trasures but good to know Sakurai is thinking all around.

The_Ninja

Sakurai bias strikes again!

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic