Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 16,461 to 16,480 of 27,917

JunkosBoobies

Untitled
Found this on KYM...this is an awesome leak, and so is the one that Mr. Prince posts on Smashboards, but I'm gonna need proof before I decide to believe in either.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

FriedSquid

Random thought here, I'm against Ridley and want Mewtwo to return, but honestly I think for these two to make it would be a must for the game.

Think about it; some of the craziest Smash fans want these characters to return and won't buy the game if they're not there. It's a petty attitude, but if linking the two versions to unlock them was true, it could greatly boost interest in the Wii U version.

But even if that linking thing is fake, I think somebody needs to take advantage of how requested these characters are. To the crazy fans, it's either "I am buying Smash 4 day-one because I can finally play as Ridley!", or "I am never buying Smash 4 because Sakurai hates Metroid fans and won't put Ridley in."

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

TeeJay

Quote as an assist trophy in a Smash game?! If this leak is true, he has come far from his humble beginnings as a free PC game and his creator would probably be very proud.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

FriedSquid

NoUsernameHere wrote:

Untitled
Found this on KYM...this is an awesome leak, and so is the one that Mr. Prince posts on Smashboards, but I'm gonna need proof before I decide to believe in either.

I call fake. Maxwell, Sora, Quote, and Mallo as Assist Trophies? Not happening.

I also don't see that description for the Chorus Men working well. Also, who is Lest?

Edited on by FriedSquid

Sav'aaq!
My Squidloggery

New_3DaSh_XL

A quick search reveals Lest to be the main protagonist of Rune Factory 4.

Source

Also, I can see Mallo being an assist trophy, but not Quote, Sora, or Maxwell being trophies, but I can see the others. The fact that those three are so unlikely, though. pretty much disproves this whole leak.

Edited on by New_3DaSh_XL

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

IceClimbers

Yeah that second one is definitely fake. The Tower of Smash leak and Mr Prince's info is far more believable in my opinion. Today's PotD was a point in the leak's favor in my book. The only thing that this second leak mentions that seems to be more believable is it's description of Ridley - specifically how his wings are just folded up when he is on the ground. That's more believable than having no wings at all while on the ground. With the no wings thing, it could just be a bad description.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

C-Olimar

The tone of this latest "leak", along with the ridiculousness of it, lead me to believe that this is fake.

C-Olimar

NintendoFan64

Yeah...Mr. Prince's leak seemed far more believable. Also, Resetti and Paula? REALLY?

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

IceClimbers

After looking at the list of "live" rumors on the SSB4Dojo, I noticed that Lest is mentioned in another leak from 4chan, but the leaker had no idea who he was, thinking he was Robin at first. Would be an odd choice for a playable character, and it's another 3rd party character, which will piss people off (either for having more 3rd party characters or because it's not Snake).

Also, what's weird is that Ridley, Mewtwo, Dixie Kong, and Chorus Men/Choir Boys is mentioned on pretty much all of the recent leaks, and they all mention unlocking them by linking the two versions (at least in the 3DS version). It's worth mentioning that there is apparently room for 4 more roster spots on the character select screen, assuming they don't add pages or shrink the icons.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

TuVictus

It does seem less believable than prince's. And he didn't explain how he got this information or anything of the sort. That and the truly random assortment of playable characters/trophies he describes just seem so far out of left field.

TuVictus

JunkosBoobies

NintendoFan64 wrote:

Yeah...Mr. Prince's leak seemed far more believable. Also, Resetti and Paula? REALLY?

Being the Earthbound fan I am, I'd be all for Paula. But Resetti? Hell naw, I'd rather Bubsy get in.

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

LzWinky

Okay okay! Let's have a middle ground!

They're all fake!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

FriedSquid

NintyMan wrote:

@Squid: So Bandai-Namco employees allegedly favored King K. Rool more than Dixie Kong for a Donkey Kong newcomer, yet Dixie is allegedly coming? I don't get that.

To everyone else, this is about the supposed poll of workers about who they would be willing to make for Smash.

Yeah, there's definitely some contradictions in there, and like I said Choir Boys are missing also. But I thought it was interesting to say the least, if it's true.

For example, the considered inclusion of Cooking Mama is pretty funny, and Frogger. (then what would @2Sang call Greninja? ) I think it's also believable that Machamp would get considered because of Pokken Tournament, given Namco's collaboration on that. (Edit: that wasn't in what I posted, I read that in another of Mr. Prince's posts)

Edited on by FriedSquid

Sav'aaq!
My Squidloggery

NintendoFan64

NoUsernameHere wrote:

NintendoFan64 wrote:

Being the Earthbound fan I am, I'd be all for Paula. But Resetti? Hell naw, I'd rather Bubsy get in.

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't mind Paula, but to be honest I would think they'd go with Lucas instead.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

JunkosBoobies

NintendoFan64 wrote:

NoUsernameHere wrote:

NintendoFan64 wrote:

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't mind Paula, but to be honest I would think they'd go with Lucas instead.

Yeah, due to the fact that Lucas is more recent and the Ness of Mother 3, I wouldn't be surprised if he showed up as DLC down along the line.

So anyway, who else thinks the Gamer stage puts Warioware Inc. to shame?

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

DBPirate

NintyMan wrote:

What music do you think might be in the Gamer stage? Game & Wario doesn't have much music that stands out, so they'd have to borrow from the WarioWare series and maybe other Wario games quite a bit.

I think the theme for Gamer itself would be a really good fit. I'd like to here that as a remix.

Currently playing: Bayonetta 2

My Nintendo: DillPickle | Nintendo Network ID: Czechmate1129

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic