Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 16,421 to 16,440 of 27,917

Crimzonlogic

I love it! It's another reminder that the whole game is some kid playing with his nintendo toys. Mom comes in like, "JIMMY, PUT YOUR TOYS AWAY AND STUDY BEFORE I BREAK THEM!" Haha. And some people get so worked up over this game sometimes.

Currently playing: Smash Bros. 3DS, Xenoblade Chronicles, Alpha Sapphire.
Attempting to guide nephew through Skyward Sword. He keeps getting stuck.

Select one:
-Give me snacks.
-High-five me.
-Check out my Deviantart for dumb art: http://crimzonlogic.deviantart.c...

NintendoFan64

...This is probably the most creative idea for a stage in the series's history. I mean, who else could've possibly come up with this?

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Uncle_Franklin

That is cool, but so far the 3DS has vastly better stages for me.

Early days yet though.

Uncle_Franklin

FlaygletheBagel

Isn't anyone going to bring up the fact that this stage was one of the 55 listed in the leak? The same leak that said Mewtwo, Impa, Chorus Men, Ridley, and Dixie would be unlocked when you link the 3DS and Wii U versions? And the same leak that cited Tower of Smash as a playable mode and Isaac as a future DLC character?

I'm not a hundred percent a believer just yet, but... I really want this to be true. And it very well could be if we see more stages come out that match with the leak.

Games I'm playing: Hotline Miami 2, Smash Wii U, GTA V, Dying Light, Resogun

Recently completed games: Hotline Miami, P.T., Shovel Knight

Games I want soon: Zelda U, The Witcher 3, Axiom Verge, Everyone's Gone to the Rapture

3DS Friend Code: 5429-7042-7857 | Nintendo Network ID: AmateurSalad8

Pootypie

FlaygletheBagel wrote:

Isn't anyone going to bring up the fact that this stage was one of the 55 listed in the leak? The same leak that said Mewtwo, Impa, Chorus Men, Ridley, and Dixie would be unlocked when you link the 3DS and Wii U versions? And the same leak that cited Tower of Smash as a playable mode and Isaac as a future DLC character?

I'm not a hundred percent a believer just yet, but... I really want this to be true. And it very well could be if we see more stages come out that match with the leak.

How is chorus men even going to fight???

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

FlaygletheBagel

Check out Mr. Prince's second post on this page. I'll copy and paste it below the link if you don't feel like clicking and scrolling.

http://smashboards.com/threads/super-smash-bros-for-wii-u-3ds...

Here's what he said:

"I also got an email from my buddy who gave me the information on a previous page. I can't show you the email for legal reasons. And give me crap for this, You'll feel pretty stupid when this does happen. So complain and hate all you want, you'll just come out looking like an idiot.

Now then...

More characters and DENIALS of previous characters. Apparently, I was lied to.

THE CHARACTERS FOR SURE ON THE Way are the following

Ridley, Impa, Choir Boys(NOT CHORUS MEN ANYMORE), Mewtwo, and Dixie Kong

Lucas and Wolf are eventually coming but not until early 2015.
Ice Climbers or Ice Climber are still being tested, so it may be 2015 before we get them or never. I asked, and right now they said Ice Climbers have a 10% percent chance in making it in. Sorry guys! The 3DS just can't handle 4 Ice Climber players at once on one screen.

Mach Rider, Solid Snake, Galacta Knight, Roy, and Machamp WERE ALL FAKES! THEY are INDEED NOT COMING! Bust out those Mii making skills people, you're going to need them for these guys..

Blaziken has been scrapped. He required too many moving abilities and it just wasn't working out.
Dr. Luig is INDEED Coming in any way shape or form!
They can't decide whether to make him an alt. for Luigi, or a separate character.

Isaac from Golden Sun is becoming a character! GET HYPE YALL!

Wonder - Red is just going to be an assist trophy now...may be featuring the rest of the gang too.

SO TO RECAP

FIGHTERS OFFICIALLY COMING AT SOME TIME ARE!!

Ridley, Impa, Choir Boys, Mewtwo, Isaac, Dixie Kong, Lucas, Wolf, and one more secret character I will reveal shortly.
The guy/woman(CANT SAY), does not work with stages! He is unable to leak any info about stages! Sorry!

ALSO! The Captain Toad rumor is indeed fake. He is not coming. Not even an assist.

Now the secret character

The characters from Splatoon!

The first DLC will be free. Call it DLC or whatever you want

Everyone knows this leak by now. Connect the 3DS to the WIi U and get additional stuff
Characters will be Mewtwo, Dixie Kong, Ridley, Choir Boys, and Impa.

SECOND DLC will be released March 2015
The characters are Lucas, Wolf, and hopefully Ice Climbers, if not Ice Climbers, then they will add Roy.

THIRD DLC will be when Splatoon! Releases! SAME DAY AND EVEYTHING!

The characters will be Isaac, SPLATOON GIRL AND BOY, and maybe Dr. Luigi or the Urban Champion.

The Splatoon Character(NAME UNKNOWN) is going to be one fighter. Similar to Robin, he and she will be able to have the same moves and everything. The only difference is that you can switch from different variations of the fighter. Also, the Squids will be enemies in Smash Run and we will get a stage of Splatoon!.
And that's ALL folks!"

Edited on by FlaygletheBagel

Games I'm playing: Hotline Miami 2, Smash Wii U, GTA V, Dying Light, Resogun

Recently completed games: Hotline Miami, P.T., Shovel Knight

Games I want soon: Zelda U, The Witcher 3, Axiom Verge, Everyone's Gone to the Rapture

3DS Friend Code: 5429-7042-7857 | Nintendo Network ID: AmateurSalad8

Nintendo6400

Iggly wrote:

SockoMario wrote:

Untitled
"Pic of the day. Here's a stage exclusive to the Wii U version: Gamer. Don't let Mom find you while you're duking it out!!"

Untitled
"If Mom does spot you, she'll scold you and blow you away!! ...I've never seen a fighting action game as chaotic as this one."

5-Volt scares me in GAMER, and now she's in SSB4... I dunno if I should be happy that Game & Wario gets a stage or to be scared of 5-Volt. Maybe a combination of both.

Ok, so this stage matches up with one of the leaks which has all the stages.
Might be a spoiler. It's a supposed leak. Not sure if some else posted it.

http://ssb4dojo.com/post/98111066476/rumor-mill-wii-u-stage-r...

Edited on by Nintendo6400

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

TeeJay

TheGreatGamer wrote:

FlaygletheBagel wrote:

How is chorus men even going to fight???

How was Duck Hunt Dog even going to fight?

Seriously why is this even a question anymore

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

LzWinky

First of all, all leaks are fake until confirmed as usual

Second, dammit, now I have to get the Wii U version (more reason anyway). Dammit Sakurai!!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Pootypie

WaLzgi wrote:

Second, dammit, now I have to get the Wii U version (more reason anyway). Dammit Sakurai!!

Why would you not want to get the Wii U version...

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Nintendo6400

NintyMan wrote:

That stage leak just called the stage "Game & Wario" when the stage is officially called "Gamer".

Oh the stage is named gamer. I thought it read game and wario. My bad.

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

Pootypie

Maybe Sakurai found out that he got leaked again so he named it Gamer instead

Pootypie

jump

Well at least the leak wasn't just named Nintendo franchise related characters & stages dlc coming.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Yoshi_Prime

WaLzgi wrote:

It's okay. We're here for you.

Yoshi_Prime

Inkling

Hold on, third DLC when Splatoon comes out...

After March? So we'll have another drought?

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

Inkling

Also, no Captain Toad?

KO-Cub

FlaygletheBagel wrote:

The 3DS just can't handle 4 Ice Climber players at once on one screen.

But having 4 players control 3 little Chorus people can be ran on a 3ds?
I'm missing something aren't I?

Wavedashes behind you Got some of dat Maylay?
FE Heroes: 0964602082

3DS Friend Code: 5343-9126-6120 | Nintendo Network ID: KOCub

Sparx

MetalK9 wrote:

FlaygletheBagel wrote:

The 3DS just can't handle 4 Ice Climber players at once on one screen.

But having 4 players control 3 little Chorus people can be ran on a 3ds?
I'm missing something aren't I?

it depends on how they are programmed. The issue with Ice climbers is that you control one and the other has their own AI, so having those 3 could work like Rosalina/Luma where they are both controlled by the player or they're just one clump that moves in harmony

My avatar is from here

Inkling

This rumour...

I'm jumping on #TeamReal

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic