Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 1,641 to 1,660 of 27,917

Snagrio

Well, this is...interesting to say the least. But the question is, is the gyroid an item, or a special attack (probably sideways) for the villager? I don't think it's a recovery move either since we saw him use Balloon Fighter gear in the first trailer.
Untitled

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Ketchupcat

What everyone is forgetting is that that is no ordinary gyroid- that, sirs and madams, is none other than LLOID!
Untitled
Since he's an actual character rather than a regular Gyroid, maybe he'll be an assist trophy instead of an item.

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115 | Nintendo Network ID: keithmc2

Orngeblu

WingedFish wrote:

Well, this is...interesting to say the least. But the question is, is the gyroid an item, or a special attack (probably sideways) for the villager? I don't think it's a recovery move either since we saw him use Balloon Fighter gear in the first trailer.
Untitled

._. Well, if anything it's forward special...

Or maybe it's just some animation the gyroid does and in the picture you see the villager jumping up to it so it looks like he's riding it? I don't know. Just a thought. :I

Edited on by Orngeblu

Brawl Friend Code: 3395-4738-9505
I also have a 3DS and Wii U.

<3 Smash Bros.

Nintendo Network ID: Orngeblu

DawnOverALilly

@MrWalkieTalkie that was perfect, Arm cannon users unite! Samus, Mega Man, Black Rock Shooter, reiuji-utsuho (Touhou), barret wallace

Edited on by DawnOverALilly

Flandre- "I've been in the basement. For about 495 years."
Marisa- "That's sweet, I only get weekends off."
_
Marisa- It's so hot, I'm gonna die here.
Reimu- If you die, I'll feed your corpse to the birds.
Remilia- My, it'd be fine if you'd let me take care of tha...

Orngeblu

Musterd wrote:

What everyone is forgetting is that that is no ordinary gyroid- that, sirs and madams, is none other than LLOID!

Lloid > Lloid Irving. LLOYD IRVING CONFIRMED FOR SMASH 4-

Nah, I'm joking. ;P

Brawl Friend Code: 3395-4738-9505
I also have a 3DS and Wii U.

<3 Smash Bros.

Nintendo Network ID: Orngeblu

Snagrio

Orngeblu wrote:

Musterd wrote:

Lloid > Lloid Irving. LLOYD IRVING CONFIRMED FOR SMASH 4-

Nah, I'm joking. ;P

I knew it was only a matter of time before one of you made that connection.

Snagrio

kkslider5552000

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

Untitled
"Hey, look at this guy. Hey buddy are you al-"
Untitled
"DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH MY MAN!"

I'd like to believe Megaman and Samus just went to a bar and got together drunk as heck from not getting any new games.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

FireMario887

Samus will never drink alcohol, because she has to stay clear of what she is doing due the difficulty of most of her missions while Mega Man may not be able to "digest" alcohol since he his a robot. Samus is just probably talking to Nintendo about new missions and so is Mega Man for.Capcom. Oh wait, if they were drunk, than how would they come to Smash Bros?

FireMario887

Snagrio

Varia01 wrote:

Samus will never drink alcohol, because she has to stay clear of what she is doing due the difficulty of most of her missions while Mega Man may not be able to "digest" alcohol since he his a robot. Samus is just probably talking to Nintendo about new missions and so is Mega Man for.Capcom. Oh wait, if they were drunk, than how would they come to Smash Bros?

You're over thinking this. :/

Snagrio

FireMario887

WingedFish wrote:

Varia01 wrote:

@WingedFish: I'm just joking and playing along.

FireMario887

FireMario887

WingedFish wrote:

Varia01 wrote:

@WingedFish: I'm just joking and playing along.

FireMario887

Happy_Mask

@Villagerridingnotlloid I believe that will likely be his battle entry animation.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Arminillo

Villager Taunt - Takes out Axe and Eye Gleam.
Wii Fit Trainer - Pulls out the Balance Board and stands on it; a healthy Wii Fit age appears behind her.

You know Wii Fit Trainers Final Smash should have been getting on the Balance Board and the Age Number crushes every one near where the numbers land.

3DS name: Arminillo
3DS FC: 1118-0310-8459

"The Rich Boy wakes Up, But is Handsome."
-DeviousSnorlax

Nintendo Network ID: Arminillo

thatguyEZ

Varia01 wrote:

Samus prefers bourbon while mega man prefers vodka

thatguyEZ

3DS Friend Code: 0791-1617-9793 | Nintendo Network ID: thatguyEZ | Twitter:

BeevDawg

I'm gonna whoop donkey posterior with Link...can wait.

Edited on by LzWinky

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCebMlyCNMIIVuX-QVtCrMAw - YouTube

FireMario887

thatguyEZ wrote:

Varia01 wrote:

Samus prefers bourbon while mega man prefers vodka

The bourbon probably made Samus the way she is in Other M and the vodka made Mega Man drunk, so Capcom didn't want a drunk character in their games, so they sent him to Nintendo to do Smash Bros instead. LOL! Just kidding.

FireMario887

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic