Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 16,321 to 16,340 of 27,917

Pootypie

SockoMario wrote:

Anyone can make these text "leaks".

I don't believe it.

Errr don't worry I leaked something now, and I can't show pics, but I will say what it is.

There will now be more clones added to the game. Wired Mac shall now become a separate character with different moveset for just 99.99 dollars, this is a DLC by itself. Also mew comes as a newcomer, but mewtwo doesn't because Sakurai wants to watch Mewtwo fans suffer. There will now be Doctor Luigi too, and he is exact same as Luigi, but different brawl. I also have one last character to announce. There will be Master Chief in the game, I heard he is OP. Sorry fellas here is your official leak.

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

CapeSmash

TheGreatGamer wrote:

SockoMario wrote:

I don't believe it.

Errr don't worry I leaked something now, and I can't show pics, but I will say what it is.

There will now be more clones added to the game. Wired Mac shall now become a separate character with different moveset for just 99.99 dollars, this is a DLC by itself. Also mew comes as a newcomer, but mewtwo doesn't because Sakurai wants to watch Mewtwo fans suffer. There will now be Doctor Luigi too, and he is exact same as Luigi, but different brawl. I also have one last character to announce. There will be Master Chief in the game, I heard he is OP. Sorry fellas here is your official leak.

The weird thing is, Master Chief CAN appear in the 3DS version. For 2 reasons:

1. Microsoft doesn't have a handled console.
2. There was a cancelled Halo game for the DS.

Oh yeah, my dad works at Nintendo and said Snake will be exclusive to the Wii U version, and Master Chief is exclusive to the 3DS version.

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

Pootypie

SockoMario wrote:

TheGreatGamer wrote:

SockoMario wrote:

I don't believe it.

The weird thing is, Master Chief CAN appear in the 3DS version. For 2 reasons:

1. Microsoft doesn't have a handled console.
2. There was a cancelled Halo game for the DS.

Oh yeah, my dad works at Nintendo and said Snake will be exclusive to the Wii U version, and Master Chief is exclusive to the 3DS version.

OMG!!! SOUNDS LEGIT!!!!!!!!!1111!11!1111!!!!!!!!!!1111!1!!!!

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Eel

Actually, it's true.

Whenever Microsoft wanted to do a portable game during the last generation, their preferred console was the DS.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

UGXwolf

torotoid64 wrote:

The "SAKURAI IS SO BIASED BECAUSE KID ICARUS HAS THREE REPS"argument is so invalid and stupid one this is the same guy who went two games with Kirby as his own rep and two stages at least Brawl came and we finally got dedede and meta knight who were planned from the beginning but were cut because sakurai was scared to represent his own series he started in a game he's directing, second Kid Icarus is NOT and I repeat NOT created by Sakurai, it was merely rebooted by him Pit and Palutena were not made by him it's debatable if even Dark Pit was. Sakurai's creations would be hades,Phosphora,Viridi and Others that debuted in Uprising. Just because the ever so boring DK series still has two characters doesn't mean every game series should be limited to two as well. Get over Dark Pit already

Slow your roll, there, Skippy! I know you're not referring to me, here, but you're getting a little ahead of yourself, here. For one, Dark Pit technically came about in Brawl and was made his own character in Uprising. Two, DK deserves more than two characters, and you can't tell me you don't realize that. It's one of Nintendo's classics, and it sells better than many of the franchises represented here. (And boring? Ouch, man. As a long-time fan of the series, that hurts.) Finally, as I've said, bias isn't really a factor. He had the models left over from KI:U, similar to how he did for a lot of the Smash Run enemies that are also from KI:U. They're in the game because he had the models. Not for any other reason. Dark Pit, he just decided, should have a different Final Smash, so he's his own character.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Inkling

I want it to be real

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

NintendoFan64

...There are a couple of things I'm questioning about this: Wonder Red and the Chorus Men. The reason is because I'm curious as to whether or not the other Wonders would show up alongside Wonder Red, and if you're playing as all three of the Chorus Men at the same time. If the 3DS couldn't handle the Ice Climbers, then I highly doubt it could handle the Chorus Men, which would be three characters as opposed to the Ice Climbers' two, and Wonder Red being joined by the other Wonders. Granted, it's most likely that they would just be there in order to unite and pull off Wonder Red's moves, and not just all attacking with the same move individually, but the Chorus Group...I honestly could see them acting exactly like the Ice Climbers. Not exactly in terms of moveset, but in the idea of multiple characters with the same movesets being controlled at once. Those are just my thoughts.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

UGXwolf

BlueBlurIxM wrote:

"Rushed".. yeah.. right.. facepalm

Why is this so hard to believe? Sakurai himself said that releasing both version simultaneously could've resulted in a 2015 release. You don't think adding in the content he didn't want to cut would've done the same thing? A rushed game simply implies that the game was pushed to release sooner than it originally would've. Did you know the original F-Zero was rushed? It was still a pretty good game. This is still a pretty good game.

I just think it's fairly obvious that Sakurai did everything in his power to make sure this game would reach the public this year, and not next year. And the timing is beautiful. And don't forget, anything he still wants to add is still possible. They do still have updates and DLC at their disposal.

@Inkling I was having trouble believing this leak, before. Now I REALLY don't believe it. That's a lot of characters. That's a vaguely descriptive mode. They said a lot, but didn't really say much. Splatoon DLC would be nice, though.

Pootypie

UGXwolf wrote:

BlueBlurIxM wrote:

"Rushed".. yeah.. right.. facepalm

Why is this so hard to believe? Sakurai himself said that releasing both version simultaneously could've resulted in a 2015 release. You don't think adding in the content he didn't want to cut would've done the same thing? A rushed game simply implies that the game was pushed to release sooner than it originally would've. Did you know the original F-Zero was rushed? It was still a pretty good game. This is still a pretty good game.

I just think it's fairly obvious that Sakurai did everything in his power to make sure this game would reach the public this year, and not next year. And the timing is beautiful. And don't forget, anything he still wants to add is still possible. They do still have updates and DLC at their disposal.

@Inkling I was having trouble believing this leak, before. Now I REALLY don't believe it. That's a lot of characters. That's a vaguely descriptive mode. They said a lot, but didn't really say much. Splatoon DLC would be nice, though.

Guess what, they are done with the Wii U version and we are still 2 months away from release.

Pootypie

TeeJay

On the subject of Dark Pit being here because Sakurai had the model...what about the Wii U version? I don't know how programming works but it seems to me like they'd still have to put effort into making an HD model of him for that.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

UGXwolf

@TheGreatGamer QA takes time and November is a perfect time to launch the game, anyways.

@TeeJay Yes, but the Wii U version is still a month and a half after the 3DS version, and given a model they can likely port and then work on to make it work, I don't think this is as big a problem as you think it is.

DefHalan

SuperMalleo wrote:

The team is working hard on the Wii U port to make sure it's as good as the 3DS version. If it's not, oh well.

Wii U port? You know the Wii U version of Smash is not a port right?

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Pootypie

SuperMalleo wrote:

The team is working hard on the Wii U version to make sure it's as good as the 3DS version. If it's not, oh well.

Wii U version will always be better than 3DS version

Pootypie

Pootypie

SuperMalleo wrote:

TheGreatGamer wrote:

SuperMalleo wrote:

The team is working hard on the Wii U version to make sure it's as good as the 3DS version. If it's not, oh well.

As far as i know, no exclusive modes have been confirmed for the Wii U verson by Nintendo yet.

Yes as it would be a terrible idea to do that right now.

Pootypie

UGXwolf

SuperMalleo wrote:

TheGreatGamer wrote:

SuperMalleo wrote:

As far as i know, no exclusive modes have been confirmed for the Wii U verson by Nintendo yet.

Yes let's advertise the HD version with better controls while we're still trying to make the handheld version sell well over seas.

I get where you're coming from, but if you honestly don't believe that the Wii U version will be AT LEAST ON PAR with the 3DS version IF NOT BETTER, then you're fooling yourself.

Scary_Old_Lady

Will there be online communities in this or the 3DS version?

Train Simulator Reskins: http://superalbs.weebly.com/ ;)

3DS Friend Code: 3695-0038-1854

2Sang

Just got a wii u today, specifically the windwaker hd bundle. Last one in my area. It's not a smash limited edition wii u, but it is fantastic, and now I can get the feel of the console before smash comes out.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

Budda

SuperMalleo wrote:

I'm not against the Wii U version. I just think the Wii U version will be on par with the 3DS version in terms of fun and gameplay value.

The Wii U version will be better, period.
What's the point using resources to produce a game that value is the same as the one already existing?
Customers need reasons to buy the other product, besides graphics or platform.

If I had to guess the Wii U version will have some sort of Event Match mode, and everything else that is missing on the 3DS that were on previous instalments. Maybe a better or longer classic mode. Break the target... 15 minutes Brawl...more challenges, etc.
More Stages, and as far we can tell bigger one.

Let alone the missing modes will make the game better.

Edited on by Budda

Laugh Hard, Run Fast, Be Kind

Grumblevolcano

For me the version which has the most single player content will be the better one, my only source of multiplayer is online so if that is bad then I'll be relying solely on single player. Even if it's a just that there is an insane number of challenges (i.e. even more than Kid Icarus Uprising's 360) will be satisfying.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Scary_Old_Lady

When I say communities I meant to battle privately, like Mario Kart 7 and 8.

Train Simulator Reskins: http://superalbs.weebly.com/ ;)

3DS Friend Code: 3695-0038-1854

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic