Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 16,261 to 16,280 of 27,917

Ketchupcat

I think it would have been nice if they kept the Ice Climbers playable, but only one at a time. They could tweak the moveset a bit and have an "Ice Climber" character slot, with 4 colors of Popo and 4 of Nana.

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115 | Nintendo Network ID: keithmc2

NintendoFan64

NintyMan wrote:

How about we just play whoever we want and forget about what others have to say about it?

You know what? I like that idea. I am looking forward to playing as Dr. Mario! COME AND GET ME, HATERS!

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

LzWinky

NintendoFan64 wrote:

NintyMan wrote:

How about we just play whoever we want and forget about what others have to say about it?

You know what? I like that idea. I am looking forward to playing as Dr. Mario! COME AND GET ME, HATERS!

No! As a "true" smash fan, I must criticize every aspect of this game that I can and force everyone to listen to my pointless complaints!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

JunkosBoobies

NintendoFan64 wrote:

NintyMan wrote:

Actually, I'm looking forward to playing Doc as well. Dr. Mario is actually a good clone.

Dr. Mario > Luigi from the old Smash games > Mario

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

NintendoFan64

NoUsernameHere wrote:

NintendoFan64 wrote:

NintyMan wrote:

Actually, I'm looking forward to playing Doc as well. Dr. Mario is actually a good clone.

Hey! I really liked playing as Luigi through the series! Oh well. It's your opinion, so I can't complain. Anyways, you ever wonder if in Smash 5 Sakurai will bring back Pichu instead of Mewtwo just to anger people?

JunkosBoobies

NintendoFan64 wrote:

NoUsernameHere wrote:

NintendoFan64 wrote:

NintyMan wrote:

Hey! I really liked playing as Luigi through the series! Oh well. It's your opinion, so I can't complain. Anyways, you ever wonder if in Smash 5 Sakurai will bring back Pichu instead of Mewtwo just to anger people?

I like Luigi too, but I feel he's much better in the new games.

I wouldn't doubt it, Sakurai is a big troll, he's teased Ridley for a long time now, and that hasn't happened, so I could totally see it happening.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

Grumblevolcano

NintendoFan64 wrote:

NoUsernameHere wrote:

NintendoFan64 wrote:

NintyMan wrote:

Ultimate trolling would be to release a trailer that hinted at Ridley being playable only to find out at the end that he's only a stage boss and Samus' Final Smash has been changed to Adam.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

NintendoFan64

NoUsernameHere wrote:

NintendoFan64 wrote:

NoUsernameHere wrote:

NintendoFan64 wrote:

NintyMan wrote:

I like Luigi too, but I feel he's much better in the new games.

I wouldn't doubt it, Sakurai is a big troll, he's teased Ridley for a long time now, and that hasn't happened, so I could totally see it happening.

I see. And I could just see how Sakurai announces him: the trailer shows Mewtwo's forehead...but then the camera lowers and reveals it to just be Pichu wearing a hat. Millions of people either rage, laugh their a$$ off, or go to the internet to make memes.

SparkOfSpirit

Luigi was way better than Mario in Brawl. I'll probably be playing Luigi again this go, though Dr. Mario playing as Mario did before his Brawl nerf has me interested.

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Uncle_Franklin

"I think that the custom moves may have been Wolf and Lucas' downfall."

That's an interesting theory.

Uncle_Franklin

IceClimbers

Who said we had to wait for Smash 5? Have Pichu come back as Smash 4 DLC and not Mewtwo!

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Nintendo6400

IceClimbers wrote:

Untitled

Finally a move were he uses his sword! Too bad its still a slow attack, and its a custom move.

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

CapeSmash

Everyone and their mother mains Robin and Dr. Mario.

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

Nintendo6400

I kinda hope ganondorfs 3rd custom b move is a chargeable progectile attack. Like he did in ocarina.
Edit. Please don't tell me. I would like to be surprised.

Edited on by Nintendo6400

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

LzWinky

SockoMario wrote:

Quit stealing my ideas! I picked them first posers! >:[

Actually, my main main will be random! I copy no one!

Edited on by LzWinky

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

DefHalan

SockoMario wrote:

pfft you are so wrong, my Mom is going to main Rosalina & Luma.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

NintendoFan64

NoUsernameHere wrote:

@NintendoFan64 That would be some epic trolling. And to top it all of, Mewtwo could be confirmed...

As a Pokeball Pokemon. :trollface:

I actually don't want that to happen, because then people would probably kill Sakurai. You know how fanboys can get...not like me, of course. Now if you'll excess me, I'm off to send more death threats to Nintendo in order to get them to make Mario Sunshine 2 and localize Mother 3.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic