Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 16,101 to 16,120 of 27,917

KO-Cub

UGXwolf wrote:

TheGreatGamer wrote:

It's called tactics, I can already see some people attempting to damage themselves to create bigger knockback. But of course, that's big risk for them too.

I'm imagining a two-player Home Run contest where one player is Yoshi or Little Mac and the other is someone with great item usage and durability (like maybe Link?) Just have Yoshi or Mac beat up the Sandbag AND the other player, then watch it go when Link launches it!

Uhhh... I still rather the good 'ol Donkey Kong Down-B and Ness Down-Strong Spam combo.

Wavedashes behind you Got some of dat Maylay?
FE Heroes: 0964602082

3DS Friend Code: 5343-9126-6120 | Nintendo Network ID: KOCub

Inkling

IceClimbers wrote:

Untitled

I just laughed out loud and my laptop almost fell off my lap XD

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

Pootypie

Inkling wrote:

IceClimbers wrote:

Untitled

I don't get it, what was that supposed to mean?

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Pootypie

cookiex wrote:

TheGreatGamer wrote:

Inkling wrote:

IceClimbers wrote:

Untitled

I don't get it, what was that supposed to mean?

Lol, I guess that makes a little more sense...

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

KO-Cub

I can't believe I haven't seen that. I'm a shamed. Laughed more than I should have. and... Tourney Tards Don't Deserve Smash. k.

Wavedashes behind you Got some of dat Maylay?
FE Heroes: 0964602082

3DS Friend Code: 5343-9126-6120 | Nintendo Network ID: KOCub

Inkling

WE NEED A NINTENDO DIRECT

Tsuchinoko

Inkling wrote:

What sort of information do you hope to see if there was one?

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

Pootypie

Tsuchinoko wrote:

Inkling wrote:

A source of information that reveals new information.

Pootypie

NintendoFan64

NintyMan wrote:

There should be a new Smash Direct sometime for the Wii U version, hopefully. I also think there needs to be quite a few explanations for amiibo.

I'm not sure if it'll be completely centered around Smash Bros. but yeah, we could really use some more info on the Wii U version. As well as some info on Amiibo. And some more info on other games that are coming out soon.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Grumblevolcano

NintendoFan64 wrote:

NintyMan wrote:

There should be a new Smash Direct sometime for the Wii U version, hopefully. I also think there needs to be quite a few explanations for amiibo.

I'm not sure if it'll be completely centered around Smash Bros. but yeah, we could really use some more info on the Wii U version. As well as some info on Amiibo. And some more info on other games that are coming out soon.

Yes especially as the Treehouse stream a few weeks ago could have used that Mega Man 7 and Ultimate NES Remix time better (like showing off Captain Toad some more).

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

IceClimbers

I feel like we might get a Fantasy Life Direct sometime soon. After Smash 3DS is out, we'll get a Smash Wii U Direct for sure. An amiibo Direct is very much needed. A Captain Toad Direct might happen too. Then we'll get a generic Direct in late December or early January that talks about 2015 Wii U games, primarily Yoshi's Woolly World, Splatoon, Mario Maker, and Devil's Third (Itagaki claims that game has been improved in all areas since E3). That same Direct will also talk about Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate and will probably announce a new 3DS game and/or a new Wii U game.

Game-specific Directs will probably be all we see until December/January.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

The_Ninja

I just noticed- Mr. Game & Watch doesn't run at 60fps. Heck, he's the only playable character that doesn't. He is also the only black guy in the game. Hmmm..

Edited on by The_Ninja

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

Inkling

Tsuchinoko wrote:

Inkling wrote:

More info on games shown at E3, MK8 DLC trailer, etc

Crimzonlogic

SuperMalleo wrote:

Inkling wrote:

More like a Smash Bros Wii U Direct.

Why not both?

Currently playing: Smash Bros. 3DS, Xenoblade Chronicles, Alpha Sapphire.
Attempting to guide nephew through Skyward Sword. He keeps getting stuck.

Select one:
-Give me snacks.
-High-five me.
-Check out my Deviantart for dumb art: http://crimzonlogic.deviantart.c...

Pootypie

The_Ninja wrote:

I just noticed- Mr. Game & Watch doesn't run at 60fps. Heck, he's the only playable character that doesn't. He is also the only black guy in the game. Hmmm..

Should have noticed that since 2001... also isn't Ganondorf black? Lol this sounds racist.

Pootypie

GymLeaderLolita

Hey Nintendolife users. Been a while, but I'm back with a new poll. Usually I post an "IDEAL SSB4 ROSTER POLL"

But I've switched it up this time. I decided to go for a SSB4 DLC poll. Just pick who you want to see as DLC. It's that simple. http://kwiksurveys.com/s.asp?sid=ym416lj3aj1wezl419997

If you have any questions about results, let me know and I'll be more than happy to share.

DBPirate

HeyLolita wrote:

Hey Nintendolife users. Been a while, but I'm back with a new poll. Usually I post an "IDEAL SSB4 ROSTER POLL"

But I've switched it up this time. I decided to go for a SSB4 DLC poll. Just pick who you want to see as DLC. It's that simple. http://kwiksurveys.com/s.asp?sid=ym416lj3aj1wezl419997

If you have any questions about results, let me know and I'll be more than happy to share.

Great poll! There's a lot of choices! Some of my picks are really unrealistic though...

Currently playing: Bayonetta 2

My Nintendo: DillPickle | Nintendo Network ID: Czechmate1129

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic