Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 15,981 to 16,000 of 27,917

CapeSmash

The people that say clones suck and they take up "character slots" piss me off more than the people that say Smash 4 sucks because there's no wavedashing. I really wish these casuals would stop playing Smash. #SmashBrosFandomRedirect

And if I see another person call Wolf a clone one more time... I'm going to burst.

Edited on by CapeSmash

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

Grumblevolcano

NintyMan wrote:

Now that the whole Koopa clan is playable, now is the perfect time for a Bowser's Castle stage for the Wii U version!

The Mario Kart 8 track to be more specific

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Pootypie

SockoMario wrote:

The people that say clones suck and they take up "character slots" piss me off more than the people that say Smash 4 sucks because there's no wavedashing. I really wish these casuals would stop playing Smash. #SmashBrosFandomRedirect

And if I see another person call Wolf a clone one more time... I'm going to burst.

They don't take up space, it's just copy and paste at its finest.

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Grumblevolcano

NintyMan wrote:

Grumblevolcano wrote:

NintyMan wrote:

Now that the whole Koopa clan is playable, now is the perfect time for a Bowser's Castle stage for the Wii U version!

The Mario Kart 8 track to be more specific

Yes. I can just see it now. It would be a cruise-type stage where it would circle around the track and stop at the places with hazards, such as the laser-shooting statues, swinging ball n' chain, the Bowser golem, and the boulders that fall down the hill toward the end. The music would have the Mario Kart 8 track, of course, but there would also be a Bowser's Castle medley of all the home console Bowser's Castle music tracks as well as Bowser music outside Mario Kart.

It probably won't happen because the game came out too recently, but I can still dream.

I was about to use the Tomodachi Life stage as a counter example for being too new but that game was released in April 2013 for Japan. Think the stage with the newest game is Windy Hill as Sonic Lost World came out first in Europe during mid-October 2013. I just hope they don't bring back Mario Circuit from Brawl.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

e-love

I want to see Kongo Jungle from Melee return for the Wii U version.

Seeing the waterfalls and jamming to that DK Rap in HD

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

DBPirate

CaviarMeths wrote:

3) More people would rather have Mewtwo return than Ice Climbers, Lucas, and Fox.

sigh

Currently playing: Bayonetta 2

My Nintendo: DillPickle | Nintendo Network ID: Czechmate1129

Undead_terror

Emaan wrote:

I want to see Kongo Jungle from Melee return for the Wii U version.

Seeing the waterfalls and jamming to that DK Rap in HD

That would be a dream come true!

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

DefHalan

DBPirate wrote:

CaviarMeths wrote:

3) More people would rather have Mewtwo return than Ice Climbers, Lucas, and Fox.

sigh

I wonder how many of those people main Mewtwo in Melee or just want him because he was cool in the Pokemon Movie.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Retro_on_theGo

DefHalan wrote:

DBPirate wrote:

CaviarMeths wrote:

sigh

I wonder how many of those people main Mewtwo in Melee or just want him because he was cool in the Pokemon Movie.

90% of people who want Mewtwo are just people with rekindled nostalgia from the mega evolutions Mewteo got in X/Y bringing him back into the spotlight.

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

Nintendo6400

I'll admit that I just want mewtwo back in because it fits perfectly into the smash theme. I sucked with him .
I don't feel the same way about wolf in case you wondering.

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

C-Olimar

I mained with Pit in Brawl since Captain Falcon was a bag of s***. So if Dark Pit is stronger I guess he's my main this time arpund. Well, him or Link.

C-Olimar

Pootypie

C-Olimar wrote:

I mained with Pit in Brawl since Captain Falcon was a bag of s***. So if Dark Pit is stronger I guess he's my main this time arpund. Well, him or Link.

How dare you say such thing, the Falcon Kiss shall defeat everyone. Once it starts up then gets in contact with another person BOOM he blows up. Don't underestimate him or his Falcon Kiss will destroy you.

How is Captain Falcon bad...

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Nintendo6400

FAL-COOM KISS-A!!!
Wait, what!?

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

Jazzer94

TheGreatGamer wrote:

C-Olimar wrote:

How dare you say such thing, the Falcon Kiss shall defeat everyone. Once it starts up then gets in contact with another person BOOM he blows up. Don't underestimate him or his Falcon Kiss will destroy you.

Knee nerfed, terrible hitstun (basically the bread and butter of Falcons game) and terrible match ups across the bored.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

CapeSmash

I love how people say Mega Man is awkward to play, when Mewtwo controls much more worse. The people complaining about Mega Man probably just press random buttons like a casual would. And about Mewtwo; he's extremely overrated. He controls like a** in Melee.

Dr. Mario > Pichu > Mewtwo

Oh yeah, are people still asking for codes even though the demo is out? lol

Smash Mains:

CapeSmash

Jazzer94 wrote:

TheGreatGamer wrote:

C-Olimar wrote:

Knee nerfed, terrible hitstun (basically the bread and butter of Falcons game) and terrible match ups across the bored.

And he's just awkward to play as in general. I dunno... he just doesn't feel right. Because of this, I only use Falcon in silly matches in Brawl.

Smash Mains:

NintendoFan64

TheGreatGamer wrote:

C-Olimar wrote:

His power brings him nothing but despair, for all of the women he loved spontaneously combusted whenever they would touch his lips. It is not a gift...but a curse...

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

CapeSmash

Casuals are the reason why the Smash Bros. community is a mess. Why? They think Lucario is a clone of Mewtwo. I repeat: THEY THINK LUCARIO IS A CLONE OF MEWTWO!

It's time we REAL Smash fans all come together and get rid of the fake Smash fans once in or all. I don't know how we're going to do it, but we'll find a way. Use this hashtag to spread awareness: #SmashBrosFandomRedirect

Smash Mains:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic