Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 15,801 to 15,820 of 27,917

NintendoFan64

SockoMario wrote:

Guys... guys... GUYS!!

There's people out there that are against a Smash Wii U demo! #SmashBrosFandomRedirect #3DSfandomRedirect

(don't kill me for using hashtags please)

...Huh? Why would that make them upset?

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

CapeSmash

Untitled

IT'S BEAUTIFUL!!!

You guys need to check this out: http://imgur.com/a/GMYWQ (secret character artwork, so spoilers)

Edited on by CapeSmash

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

UGXwolf

I maintain that I am going to really enjoy this game, especially after playing the demo and seeing how much better Link and Mario feel. That doesn't mean I can't feel disappointment that one of my favorite characters, and really my only legitimate main in Brawl, is gone. And I full well plan to express that disappointment, as I have been. However, I'm not all hate and death threats. This roster is pretty amazing. I just can't help but look for that glimmer of hope that my main might not be a useless recolor, after all. (To clarify, I use "useless" here because I can't play Fox. I haven't been able to since Smash 64, and Fox's attitude is such a contrast to Wolf's that it simply wouldn't feel right.)

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

CapeSmash

It's showing the splash text version when I'm quoted. Wut.

Smash Mains:

CapeSmash

SuperMalleo wrote:

@SockoMario That's because NintendoFan64 replied to it right before you changed it to the render.

Actually, I didn't edit in the render. Probably just conflicting links.

Edited on by CapeSmash

Smash Mains:

CapeSmash

Untitled
Untitled
chr_10_page_1.tex
chr_10_page_2.tex

These were found in the games files. These mean that the character select screen was (or is...) going to have pages. These images can also be found in the stage selection files.

Uh oh... I sense DLC...

EDIT: Also, a Ridley trophy IS NOT in the game's files. What could this mean? Ridley is a big (no pun intended) part of Nintendo's history. He has NO reason not to be a trophy. What could this mean?

Edited on by CapeSmash

Smash Mains:

NintendoFan64

SockoMario wrote:

Untitled
Untitled
chr_10_page_1.tex
chr_10_page_2.tex

These were found in the games files. These mean that the character select screen was (or is...) going to have pages. These images can also be found in the stage selection files.

Uh oh... I sense DLC...

EDIT: Also, a Ridley trophy IS NOT in the game's files. What could this mean? Ridley is a big (no pun intended) part of Nintendo's history. He has NO reason not to be a trophy. What could this mean?

Huh...interesting...

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

MsJubilee

Watch him be a skin for Charizard.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

CapeSmash

This is probably where the green square icon would be located.

Untitled

Looks kind of out of place due to the round edges IMO.

Edited on by CapeSmash

Smash Mains:

CapeSmash

SuperMalleo wrote:

SockoMario wrote:

Untitled
Untitled
chr_10_page_1.tex
chr_10_page_2.tex

Uh oh... I sense DLC...

Where exactly are you getting this information and these images from? There could be more where that came from.

Secret group from SmashBoards where only certain users can go. Artwork for all items have been uploaded plus all trophies have been uploaded as well.

Smash Mains:

LzWinky

It's also probable that those are just unused icons. Most games have unused data.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Shirma_Akayaku

SockoMario wrote:

SuperMalleo wrote:

SockoMario wrote:

Untitled
Untitled
chr_10_page_1.tex
chr_10_page_2.tex

Uh oh... I sense DLC...

Where exactly are you getting this information and these images from? There could be more where that came from.

Secret group from SmashBoards where only certain users can go. Artwork for all items have been uploaded plus all trophies have been uploaded as well.

Is it really secret? I found it on the front page of the 3DS forums...
http://smashboards.com/threads/smash-bros-for-3ds-textures-le...

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

CapeSmash

SuperMalleo wrote:

SockoMario wrote:

SuperMalleo wrote:

SockoMario wrote:

Untitled
Untitled
chr_10_page_1.tex
chr_10_page_2.tex

Uh oh... I sense DLC...

Very interesting. Are you part of that group or you're getting that from other sources?

I am apart of the group.

WaLzgi wrote:

It's also probable that those are just unused icons. Most games have unused data.

Yeah, but what's interesting is that the unused game data in Smash 3DS is practically non-existent, aside from those icons.

Smash Mains:

CapeSmash

Shirma_Akayaku wrote:

SockoMario wrote:

SuperMalleo wrote:

SockoMario wrote:

Untitled
Untitled
chr_10_page_1.tex
chr_10_page_2.tex

Uh oh... I sense DLC...

Is it really secret? I found it on the front page of the 3DS forums...
http://smashboards.com/threads/smash-bros-for-3ds-textures-le...

I'm talking about the leaks group.

Smash Mains:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic