Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 15,781 to 15,800 of 27,917

Uncle_Franklin

I think the space for DLC will most likely be allocated for extra stages.

Edited on by Uncle_Franklin

Uncle_Franklin

Retro_on_theGo

Ryu_Niiyama wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

@WaLzgi A reason SF vs. Tekken was ridiculously hated, DLC.(But this isn't relevant to the discussion right now lol)

The SFvT DLC was locked on disk. That is totally different from dlc that just pops up later like the dlc for mario kart 8. Also SFvT was pretty broken as well.

I'm aware.
I love MK8's DLC and I'm gonna preorder it when I get the money.

C-Olimar

DefHalan wrote:

I think it is fake because Ridley transforming. A) Sakurai said there would be no transforming characters. B) Why would Ridley not have his Wings? They are a pretty big part of that Character. C) His transformation lets him fly? Really, that doesn't seem unfair to anyone else?

Ridley wouldn't be the only transforming character.
Samus and ZS Samus transform into Young Samus whenever they come up against Ridley.

Edited on by C-Olimar

C-Olimar

Sir_Diabeetus

Nintendo6400 wrote:

Inkling wrote:

SockoMario wrote:

Take this rumor with a grain of salt. A user on SmashBoards went to GameStop to ask about the preorder bonuses for Smash 4 (both versions) and they said some interesting information. Again, take this with a grain of salt:

"Today I went to my local Gamestop to ask if they had any pre-order bonuses for Smash bros 3ds. The conversation started by them asking me if I wanted to pre-order the WiiU version as well. They told me that they should have it in November. I told them I thought we'd get it around Christmas (As every smash game has been delayed and I thought this time would be no different) Then they said they had a "conference meeting" yesterday (yesterday being the 15th of September) and they said that they played the game and they said the game was definitely done. I then asked them if they had any special pre-order bonuses for the game."

"They told me first that Smash run is the only mode exclusive to the 3ds. Then they said while there is no Pre-order bonus for the 3ds, they said that in that same meeting that they announced that there will be DLC characters that you can buy and use on the 3ds version. And then they said that these DLC characters will be Pre-loaded on the WiiU version, and can be transferred for free to the 3ds. They said or you can just buy the characters on the E-shop if you didn't want to get the WiiU version."

"They wouldn't tell me what/who these DLC characters were and they didn't tell me how many there were. But they did tell me that YES there is more characters."

Maybe it's the leak?

Never take a game stop employee's word seriously. I Remember that I once asked an employee when super paper Mario was coming out and he said it was canceled. True this happened years, but still game stop employees aren't always the most trustworthy with info.

Gamestop Employees? I've seen way better employees at an small Video Game Store than Gamestop's employees.

[spoiler]I'm alive- wait no... I'm dead.[/spoiler]

Nintendo Network ID: Superninten13

MegaStoneSmash91

PKpunky wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

Why do I feel like people are angry in the thread right now...

Goes back to playing the demo

All I know is that I'll be enjoying another great entry in this fantastic series, regardless of DLC or who and who didn't make the final roster.

Same.

Beep.
That is all.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0896-8068-4007 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-2791-1985 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaStoneSmash91

DefHalan

MegaStoneSmash91 wrote:

PKpunky wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

All I know is that I'll be enjoying another great entry in this fantastic series, regardless of DLC or who and who didn't make the final roster.

Same.

I would be right with you two... if I wasn't at work

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Sir_Diabeetus

Squid wrote:

Hmm, am I the only one who wishes Mega Man got an alt with his helmet off?

You're not the only one. I actually pefer Mega Man without his helmet.

NintendoFan64

SockoMario wrote:

Take this rumor with a grain of salt. A user on SmashBoards went to GameStop to ask about the preorder bonuses for Smash 4 (both versions) and they said some interesting information. Again, take this with a grain of salt:

"Today I went to my local Gamestop to ask if they had any pre-order bonuses for Smash bros 3ds. The conversation started by them asking me if I wanted to pre-order the WiiU version as well. They told me that they should have it in November. I told them I thought we'd get it around Christmas (As every smash game has been delayed and I thought this time would be no different) Then they said they had a "conference meeting" yesterday (yesterday being the 15th of September) and they said that they played the game and they said the game was definitely done. I then asked them if they had any special pre-order bonuses for the game."

"They told me first that Smash run is the only mode exclusive to the 3ds. Then they said while there is no Pre-order bonus for the 3ds, they said that in that same meeting that they announced that there will be DLC characters that you can buy and use on the 3ds version. And then they said that these DLC characters will be Pre-loaded on the WiiU version, and can be transferred for free to the 3ds. They said or you can just buy the characters on the E-shop if you didn't want to get the WiiU version."

"They wouldn't tell me what/who these DLC characters were and they didn't tell me how many there were. But they did tell me that YES there is more characters."

Let's see: Salt in hand? Check. Skepticism? Check.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Sir_Diabeetus

Project M Dev Team made an Alt costume for Ice Climbers. This made me seriously want the update, now.

Untitled

Edit: Ninja'd. I'll show it up anyways.

Edited on by Sir_Diabeetus

Sir_Diabeetus

SuperMalleo wrote:

MegaStoneSmash91 wrote:

PKpunky wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

Same.

Same here too.

I know that feel... :l (I don't know why I'm double posting. I'm just really active.)

CapeSmash

PKpunky wrote:

Same here too as well.

Edited on by CapeSmash

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

CapeSmash

Guys... guys... GUYS!!

There's people out there that are against a Smash Wii U demo! #SmashBrosFandomRedirect #3DSfandomRedirect

(don't kill me for using hashtags please)

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

Sir_Diabeetus

SockoMario wrote:

Guys... guys... GUYS!!

There's people out there that are against a Smash Wii U demo! #SmashBrosFandomRedirect #3DSfandomRedirect

Well, what made them against a Smash Wii U Demo? It's not like it's going to ruin the game it's self.

Henmii

I am not a fan of Bowser junior, but what I saw on youtube looked really cool! He is using his mini-clown cart, and since you can also play as Koopalings skins it looks like a fine addition.

Henmii

vonboy89

I mean, they should wait until after the 3DS release, to not take away it's thunder, but they should still have a Wii u version demo up a couple weeks before release.

my friend code is 1306-7465-1022 and my nickname is Vonboy.

FriedSquid

SockoMario wrote:

Guys... guys... GUYS!!

Who cares? There are also people out there who want Sakurai fired because he didn't put Ridley in.

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

KO-Cub

Squid wrote:

SockoMario wrote:

Guys... guys... GUYS!!

Who cares? There are also people out there who want Sakurai fired because he didn't put Ridley in.

#Miiverse

Wavedashes behind you Got some of dat Maylay?
FE Heroes: 0964602082

3DS Friend Code: 5343-9126-6120 | Nintendo Network ID: KOCub

LzWinky

Could be worse. They could want him dead...oh wait...

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic