Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 15,721 to 15,740 of 27,917

Ryu_Niiyama

Well it is the internet. The land of blow everything out of proportion.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Shirma_Akayaku

UGXwolf wrote:

So guys, I've figured it out! The fanboys are in the five stages of grief!

1) Ridley fans - Denial
2) Mewtwo fans - Rage
3) Wolf fans - Bargaining (I'm not giving up until Sakurai specifically says no >w>)
4) Lucas fans - Depression
5) Ice Climbers fans - Acceptance

Funny how the characters that were never in Smash are the slowest to go through the stages while the most deserving fans of indignation (the ones that got shafted by the game having a 3DS version) were the quickest of the five to get over it? Funny how that works.

EDIT: Also, are there REALLY doubts going around that Smash Wii U will have more content than Smash 3DS? I thought the game was confirmed to be around or even over 5 GB. Guys, that missing 3 gigs? That's not HD graphics, there. That's content.

Oh wow lol. We went through all those stages in a short period of time with the leak itself. People are still either in stage 4 or 5 with the leak.

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

Nintendo6400

Wolf not being in smash is my biggest disappoint, that and Ganondorf is still a clone.

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

KO-Cub

I'd rather Dark Samus with beamed base moves to rep Metroid or even a Hunter from the Prime 3 game. Ice beam'ing and Ice Surfing all the way. But whatever.
Hopefully DLC characters will be made. Lucas, Wolf and Snake (Because I love the Shadow Moses easter eggw/Snake) will come back to us if so.

Wavedashes behind you Got some of dat Maylay?
FE Heroes: 0964602082

3DS Friend Code: 5343-9126-6120 | Nintendo Network ID: KOCub

Tsuchinoko

MetalK9 wrote:

I'd rather Dark Samus with beamed base moves to rep Metroid or even a Hunter from the Prime 3 game. Ice beam'ing and Ice Surfing all the way. But whatever.
Hopefully DLC characters will be made. Lucas, Wolf and Snake (Because I love the Shadow Moses easter eggw/Snake) will come back to us if so.

I hope so. I think for me, now that I think about it, Smash seems the best way to keep certain games in the public eye. Even ones that they might not know about otherwise. Mario and Link and Pikachu will always be safe. Its other ones, even first-party games, that might fall into obscurity that I want to make it into Smash.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

Whopper744

With Smash Run being on the 3DS and apparently the story being gone (which is disappointing in my opinion) there has to be at least one more good size mode for the Wii U version that hasn't been mentioned yet. To through a guess out there, I'm thinking maybe something in between Adventure mode on Melee and Subspace Emissary, but maybe with a bit more depth. A lot of different thoughts I have on this but what do you guys think?

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

Captain_Toad

revive adventure mode in melee with co/op?

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

KO-Cub

3D Landscape Level editor. Capable of editing the fore/background of your own stage with making every bit of detail.

Inkling

Blast wrote:

The leak that says it all........

http://i.imgur.com/0uBu7MU.png

Hope it's real except for the part with Ridley and Mewtwo

Edited on by Inkling

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

KO-Cub

"Ridley will never be a playable character, ever."
Well duh.

Grumblevolcano

Blast wrote:

The leak that says it all........

http://i.imgur.com/0uBu7MU.png

That "leak" suggests there is more content in the Wii U version than the 3DS version so it must be fake!

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Ryu_Niiyama

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

@WaLzgi A reason SF vs. Tekken was ridiculously hated, DLC.(But this isn't relevant to the discussion right now lol)

The SFvT DLC was locked on disk. That is totally different from dlc that just pops up later like the dlc for mario kart 8. Also SFvT was pretty broken as well.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

KO-Cub

I'm thinking fake since Sakurai deconfirmed Ice Climbers and I'm thinking Chorus men would act like them, right?
Mewtwo sounds stupid and unless Ridley was in its 2nd form from Other M. Then no.

Kewlan

MetalK9 wrote:

I'm thinking fake since Sakurai deconfirmed Ice Climbers and I'm thinking Chorus men would act like them, right?
Mewtwo sounds stupid and unless Ridley was in its 2nd form from Other M. Then no.

Not if it were only Marshal, which it should be.

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

DefHalan

I think it is fake because Ridley transforming. A) Sakurai said there would be no transforming characters. B) Why would Ridley not have his Wings? They are a pretty big part of that Character. C) His transformation lets him fly? Really, that doesn't seem unfair to anyone else?

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Pootypie

DefHalan wrote:

I think it is fake because Ridley transforming. A) Sakurai said there would be no transforming characters. B) Why would Ridley not have his Wings? They are a pretty big part of that Character. C) His transformation lets him fly? Really, that doesn't seem unfair to anyone else?

I think it's fake because Ridley will never be a character, ever.

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

DefHalan

TheGreatGamer wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

While I agree, I wanted to provide Ridley fans actual reasons.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Pootypie

DefHalan wrote:

TheGreatGamer wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

I'm not even sure how they think it's possible, he is too big to make it into the game first of all, so it will just ruined everything.

While I agree, I wanted to provide Ridley fans actual reasons.

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic