Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 15,681 to 15,700 of 27,917

CapeSmash

Nintendo_Ninja wrote:

Oh 3DS version, how I love, yet despise you.

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

TuVictus

WaLzgi wrote:

I really think this talk about DLC will lead to a lot of disappointment

Quoted for truth

TuVictus

Tsuchinoko

You know, for the sake of Ice Climbers fans, I wouldn't mind if they were WiiU exclusive. Sakurai has said that they were worked on, and played fine.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

FriedSquid

Ice Climber fans should be happy that Nintendo didn't decide to delay the 3DS version until 2015 (and by extension the Wii U version) and make it a New 3DS exclusive just so the Ice Climbers could be in it.

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

Undead_terror

Well the main roster is the same on both 3DS and Wii U, who wouldn't mind a exclusive DLC, Ice Climbers on Wii U and someone else for the 3DS?

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

IceClimbers

I honestly don't care one way or another since I'm buying both versions anyway

Edited on by IceClimbers

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

DefHalan

Undead_terror wrote:

Well the main roster is the same on both 3DS and Wii U, who wouldn't mind a exclusive DLC, Ice Climbers on Wii U and someone else for the 3DS?

Ice Climbers for Wii U, and Ice Climber for 3DS lol

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Undead_terror

DefHalan wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

Not a bad idea really!, in the original game only one person could control one so...

Edited on by Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

FriedSquid

Undead_terror wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

Not a bad idea really!, in the original game only one person could control one so...

It wouldn't be too bad if it was a single Ice Climber with 'Nana' and 'Popo' alts. But I doubt Sakurai would ever do this.

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

TuVictus

It'd be cool if the wii u one had playable boss characters. And the special snowflake that had the gamepad can be the one to wreak havoc as ridley or the yellow devil

TuVictus

Undead_terror

Squid wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

It wouldn't be too bad if it was a single Ice Climber with 'Nana' and 'Popo' alts. But I doubt Sakurai would ever do this.

Well some moves would have to be changed, up B would probably be the dino bird
Untitled
the down B would need to be adjusted or something...just to put it simple, the moves need to be edited for a one Ice Climber.

CapeSmash

Untitled

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

Crimzonlogic

Undead_terror wrote:

And I know for a fact that everyone is doing to die in a moment by the villager....

He's about to shovel-stab Pit in the back on the boxart. Right on the box art! He's not even hiding it.

Currently playing: Smash Bros. 3DS, Xenoblade Chronicles, Alpha Sapphire.
Attempting to guide nephew through Skyward Sword. He keeps getting stuck.

Select one:
-Give me snacks.
-High-five me.
-Check out my Deviantart for dumb art: http://crimzonlogic.deviantart.c...

Undead_terror

IceClimbers wrote:

TheGreatGamer wrote:

jariw wrote:

Apparently, Ice Climbers are absent because of the lack of hardware power on the 3DS:
http://nintendoeverything.com/sakurai-addresses-ice-climbers-...

Should have sticked to Wii U only

Too late at that point. Cancelling the 3DS version would have likely made people boycott the Wii U version out of anger.

Plus a 3DS version is awesome anyways, a portable smash is good!...drop a character that you never see anyone play as and everyone loses their minds!

Kewlan

I didn't think the 3DS was THAT weak...

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

Undead_terror

Kewlan wrote:

I didn't think the 3DS was THAT weak...

Well they can always improve it with the new 3DS that is suppose to be better...or at least one would hope.

Edited on by Undead_terror

Pootypie

I think it's a great idea to make a 3DS version of smash, but I think sticking to console only would have been better. Why? It would have a lot more stuff, bigger roster, no one is cut, better modes, greater improvements, a great focus put into just one thing. I think if they sticked to Wii U only, the profits would probably be a lot better because people would like to buy a Wii U because it will have a ton of stuff for smash instead of being halfed into what it's supposed to have. Nintendo ruined their chance, but I don't mind. Maybe I'm wrong.

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic