Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 15,621 to 15,640 of 27,917

CaviarMeths

OmegaMetroid93 wrote:

Why? What's special about November 21st?

It's Black Friday, the biggest shopping holiday of the year in America.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

Pootypie

OmegaMetroid93 wrote:

Why? What's special about November 21st?

Ubisoft hehe

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

OmegaMetroid93

Ohh, Black Friday.. I'm not american, so I wasn't sure what date that was. But, that's a smart move to release it during that day.
Now if only they had a decently priced Smash-bundle. That would FLY off the shelves.

OmegaMetroid93

Budda

Black Friday is on the 28th November, not 21st.

Edited on by Budda

Laugh Hard, Run Fast, Be Kind

Pootypie

NintyMan wrote:

I really don't want it to release on Black Friday. I never want to shop on that day and although Nintendo would make a lot of profit, there would probably be a lot of fighting and strife. I can see it now; two people tugging away at a Pikachu amiibo.

One of them will use thunderbolt for it. Then someone else would use fireball, and then someone else would use their sword. Also other guy would swallow another fighter to gain his abilities too! I should go watch the fight at the Black Friday...

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

CaviarMeths

BlueBlurIxM wrote:

Oops on my part. You're right.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

TuVictus

I know I shouldn't have expected it but ugh I was really hoping for a worldwide release. No point in trying to keep secrets if your country gets it a month before the rest of the world, Sakurai

TuVictus

Nintendo6400

BlueBlurIxM wrote:

I know. It's better to release it a week before Black Friday.

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

OmegaMetroid93

Also, Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire releases November 21st... Would they really be released on the same date?

OmegaMetroid93

TuVictus

OmegaMetroid93 wrote:

Also, Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire releases November 21st... Would they really be released on the same date?

3D World and A Link Between Worlds and Mario Party 3DS released the same day last year on the 21st of November. It's a strange decision but one that proved to be good since they were all extremely successful anyway

TuVictus

Inkling

SMASH FOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUR

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

Nintendo_Ninja

Nintendo used first party GOTY contender! Critical hit! Super effective! Nintendo beat doomsday naysayers! Got $$$$$ for it.

Nintendo ID Network: Nintendo_Ninja
Mario Maker ID: LR5-VQV-THG

Nintendo_Ninja

Ubisoft be like "Wii U got too small an install base, let's give em a watered down port and that's it." And Nintendo be like "Frack U." And release their block buster on the same day as Watch dogs. The big N always gets the last laugh.

Nintendo ID Network: Nintendo_Ninja
Mario Maker ID: LR5-VQV-THG

Crimzonlogic

jariw wrote:

Apparently, Ice Climbers are absent because of the lack of hardware power on the 3DS:
http://nintendoeverything.com/sakurai-addresses-ice-climbers-...

Sad. So if characters are low priority because they are unlikely to have new games, then what if Ness is the next to go in the next game? Or Captain Falcon? Or to be extreme, what if Smash 4 is the...Final Smash? ;'(

Edited on by Crimzonlogic

Currently playing: Smash Bros. 3DS, Xenoblade Chronicles, Alpha Sapphire.
Attempting to guide nephew through Skyward Sword. He keeps getting stuck.

Select one:
-Give me snacks.
-High-five me.
-Check out my Deviantart for dumb art: http://crimzonlogic.deviantart.c...

CapeSmash

"This is the worst Smash game yet because of the Duck Hunt Dog" — Someone actually said that.

We need to start a campaign to get rid of every fake Smash fan. Use this hashtag: #SmashBrosRedirect

Spread the awareness!

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

DefHalan

Action4jackson wrote:

jariw wrote:

Apparently, Ice Climbers are absent because of the lack of hardware power on the 3DS:

Yet they can have a whole bunch of pikmin following Olimar and have Rosalina and luma. -_-

All simpler AI than an Ice Climbers character. Remember when a character is working they have to make sure 4 of that character can be ran on screen at the same time. Olimar/Pikmin and Rosalina/Luma have simpler AI than 4 Ice Climbers running on screen at once

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Nintendo6400

DefHalan wrote:

Action4jackson wrote:

jariw wrote:

Yet they can have a whole bunch of pikmin following Olimar and have Rosalina and luma. -_-

All simpler AI than an Ice Climbers character. Remember when a character is working they have to make sure 4 of that character can be ran on screen at the same time. Olimar/Pikmin and Rosalina/Luma have simpler AI than 4 Ice Climbers running on screen at once

This also explains why olimar only uses 3 pikmin now instead of 6.

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic